Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Call of Duty: Ghosts  (Read 13999 times)

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: cooldude013
Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts
« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2013, 05:06:44 PM »
There will most likely be a content update on November 15 since S&D is being added then.

What new game mode is your favorite?

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
  • Xbox: BeardedSHROOMS
« Reply #121 on: November 13, 2013, 05:21:29 PM »
There will most likely be a content update on November 15 since S&D is being added then.

What new game mode is your favorite?

hunted is all right, the game modes all seem a little gimmicky to me. they got rid of all the competitive ones like capture the flag, hardpoint, and search.

K1dKill3RzZ

• View Profile
  • Xbox: K1dKill3RzZ
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2014, 04:31:59 PM »
This is an old post, but needs to go here. :)
I need people to play with me on the new extinction dlc. If you will, can you m me your gamertag, country (for the time zones), age and whether or not you have a mic. Note, I'm 12 but I'm not a squeaker. And to be honest, I'm not very good at it. But I need all the help I can get!
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
You got all the way here just for this?

K1dKill3RzZ

• View Profile
  • Xbox: K1dKill3RzZ
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2014, 04:35:17 PM »
Private message me :)
You got all the way here just for this?

II FerGie x 🍀

• Head Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2014, 03:48:00 AM »
Call of Duty: Ghosts will have a demoonly on either Xbox 360 or Xbox One with no information whatsoever on the same deal taking place for PS3 and PS4 users.

COD Ghosts will be free on Friday March 7 at 1pm Eastern Time and will run through until Monday at the same time.

The maps that will be offered will be Strikezone, Warhawk and Prison Break, while players will also be able to get a taster of COD Ghosts Extinction as well.

Something tells me CoD is preparing for Titanfall...

Not Actually Atlas

• Supreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2014, 09:58:50 AM »
Call of Duty: Ghosts will have a demoonly on either Xbox 360 or Xbox One with no information whatsoever on the same deal taking place for PS3 and PS4 users.

COD Ghosts will be free on Friday March 7 at 1pm Eastern Time and will run through until Monday at the same time.

The maps that will be offered will be Strikezone, Warhawk and Prison Break, while players will also be able to get a taster of COD Ghosts Extinction as well.

eww....

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

II FerGie x 🍀

• Head Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2014, 05:29:57 PM »

Now they've given out Free Fall to everyone for free, you know, that map which came with Pre-Orders or when you buy that Season Pass, all strangely happening the week before Titanfall, I personally don't think it's a coincidence, but actually being that no one is playing it as past CoD's and that there's a game around the corner which will reduce the numbers of people playing more...

Faulk Smash

• The Incredible Faulk!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Faulk Smash
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2014, 06:08:01 PM »
I haven't really touched Ghosts in around a month, but I won a giveaway for a Season's Pass (which I already had), and won, so I gave that to my friend. After the first DLC came out, he sold his game which kind of made me regret giving it to him... But he now owns the Xbox One, and got Ghosts, and gave me a code for a super rare camo (Spectrum Camo) so I'm thinking of buying it for the One.

I have Titanfall, but I don't see it being the CoD killer. Not for now at least. So I need another game to play. Plus I may be getting it off some guy for $30, and it's still factory sealed. I would buy it off the marketplace for the $40.00 they have it on sale for, but there's something so much better about actually owning a physical copy of something, rather than a download...

x15 jOkeZ oN U

« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2014, 02:53:37 PM »
Was going through my old pictures and found this, from ghosts about a year ago when I was 3rd in the world extinction. I haven't checked my rank anytime soon, so I probably dropped really far. But I still thought It'd be interesting to post.

Did anyone play a lot of extinction? I'll admit it wasn't my favorite game but it was fun the first few times run through. The group I ran with pretty much founded all the pro tactics. Ahh.... The glory days...
I think the top 10 guys were averaging something like 14 escapes every 24 hours, nonstop... Yes it was hell on earth lol