Author Topic:  outlast 2  (Read 2052 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
outlast 2
« on: January 11, 2016, 09:51:53 PM »
supprised noone has made a topic on this(outlast was a great horror game if u havent seen it yet)

so outlast 2 is coming out this year,where its expected to be better than the 1st one.who else is hyped :D

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: outlast 2
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 09:55:50 PM »
Lol I remember a streamer playing outlast and got so scared he screamed for his PlayStation to turn off.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 05:21:22 AM »
Lol I remember a streamer playing outlast and got so scared he screamed for his PlayStation to turn off.
lol
my only hope is that they make this game a lot longer playtime wise than the 1st.i imagine its gna be a little or alot more open mapped,and/or prob dark(like where u need the videocam light alot more...who knows

Deacon

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Grey BW
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: ✪ Grey ✪
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 02:33:28 PM »
This is my most hyped game that hasnt came out, I love it and cant wait. Outlast 1 was amazing in my opinion. I cant imagine how good 2 is gonna be.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 02:48:12 PM »
This is my most hyped game that hasnt came out, I love it and cant wait. Outlast 1 was amazing in my opinion. I cant imagine how good 2 is gonna be.
what was the creepiest thing for you in 1

Deacon

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Grey BW
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: ✪ Grey ✪
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 03:11:51 PM »
what was the creepiest thing for you in 1
Getting chased by the guy who will mutilate bodies like dolls.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 09:54:20 PM »
Playing the Demo now. Never played the first one. My girlfriend coerced me into trying it. I figured survival horror died with the first couple of Resident Evil/Silent Hill games. I was wrong. So far it's not bad, decent jump scares. Definitely eerier. May grab the first game and get a better feeling for what I am getting into for Outlast 2.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 11:26:44 PM »
Playing the Demo now. Never played the first one. My girlfriend coerced me into trying it. I figured survival horror died with the first couple of Resident Evil/Silent Hill games. I was wrong. So far it's not bad, decent jump scares. Definitely eerier. May grab the first game and get a better feeling for what I am getting into for Outlast 2.
1st one is amazing

Jim

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Instagram @mrjamie99
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 2 years on site 1 year on site I AM THE LAW!
    • View Profile
    • My photography Facebook page!
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 07:30:22 AM »
I've played the first outlast and its dlc, the whistleblower and it was absolutely amazing! One of the best games I've ever played. I was so emmersed into the game at some points, very scary game.

I actually watched a few YouTubers like Jev and PewDiePie play the demo and it looks insane! It's so gruesome and the developers have went all out with this one. I can't wait to get my hands on the game  :D

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
Global Moderator given on December 27th 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 03:00:50 PM »
My girlfriend mentioned the first one has a lot more gore than the second will have. And playing the demo, I saw a little bit of gore. Mostly just creepy images/scenery.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2016, 11:01:27 PM »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2016, 11:27:35 PM »
apparently its been delayed to 2017 :(
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/outlast/240595/outlast-2-has-been-delayed
Damn that sucks. I beat Outlast a while back and am a bit of the way through Whistleblower. Ready for the next game.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2016, 11:29:38 PM »
Damn that sucks. I beat Outlast a while back and am a bit of the way through Whistleblower. Ready for the next game.
whats your opinion on it?

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2016, 11:41:42 PM »
whats your opinion on it?
Of the first game? Pretty awesome! Definitely creepy. Whistleblower I'm still doing, but I love how it ties into the first Outlast. As far as number 2, it's pretty decent so far. Just need to play the real thing and get down and dirty into the story.