Author Topic:  Copying bob  (Read 1063 times)

III Shadow VIII

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: III Shadow VIII
Copying bob
« on: January 08, 2016, 11:18:26 AM »
every one just copys other scripts and say they made it
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 12:48:19 PM by III Shadow VIII »

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site Former MotM winners 3 years on site I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Copying bob
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 11:20:25 AM »
You just copyed BOB. this is whats wrong with this game you all just copy scripts from other people like gun scripts me and IG made them when he put it on on the forums every one copys
This makes no sense.

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Spark

• I'm Italian and I love scripting
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ShoppingSpark3
  • Steam: Bananatelli
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 11:27:50 AM »
You just copyed BOB. this is whats wrong with this game you all just copy scripts from other people like gun scripts me and IG made them when he put it on on the forums every one copys
Can you please explain more about this?

As Tom stated, this makes no sense and I can't understand it
Amazing Scripter!

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 11:33:33 AM »
I think this is a complaint about people using using other users' scripts when they post them. But I still can't understand the BOB...
-Alionz

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 11:40:09 AM »
Who even cares? If everyone else is copying something, you could be the good guy and make something good and unique.

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 12:21:06 PM »
Did Craig copy you as well? Because he added guns, i wouldnt complain, he thought about it way before you, I can guarantee that...

III Shadow VIII

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 12:43:14 PM »
The bob bit was for something not for this Sorry

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 12:47:59 PM »
So, your first post on the forum is moaning about other players? erm... Yeah... Welcome.

No one copied you. There's only so many ways you can do things with scripts. If you truly think someone has copied you then link us to those topics please. Otherwise, just be content with that funny feeling you get from helping others.

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 01:03:33 PM »
You do realize that many scripts in the game will be EXACTLY the same as someone else's script because that is the best way to make the script. I could make a gun script, and it would be the same as someone else, whom I've never even seen before. Also, gun scripts were made by Craig/testers before they were released, you don't see any of us complaining about "copying" because it isn't copying. Scripts are going to be similar no matter what, especially if it involves something as obvious as guns...

Technically speaking you're all just copying the script documation implemented anyways ::)
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 01:34:52 PM »
So, your first post on the forum is moaning about other players? erm... Yeah... Welcome.

No one copied you. There's only so many ways you can do things with scripts. If you truly think someone has copied you then link us to those topics please. Otherwise, just be content with that funny feeling you get from helping others.
I wouldn't normally agree with you but in this case, I was thinking the exact thing. Why would you make an account to instantly make this hate topic? Not a good way to say "hello".

amos

• Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 02:29:34 PM »
My advice would be take the issue up with whoever shared them without your permission, as getting mad at the people using it is pointless.  Besides, hoarding working scripts doesn't make you cool, but sharing them might.

Why did you need two people to write a script anyway?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 02:34:43 PM by amos »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 02:51:00 PM »
By bob i think he means BOBL19 and IGs Zone if they posted it on the forums it is pretty much up for grabs i do not see the big issue.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 03:31:19 PM »
If your talking about the gun script craig came on and did it for me and tater cause we were doing a complicated way.

Also its better to have scripts floating around so that people can use them and make better tjings in game.

III Shadow VIII

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 06:52:00 PM »
Ok so ETTP is copying BOBL19 with his now script and Ig and me made a map called crafting dead with guns and now everyone just wants gun and gun scripts and is just copying other people and saying that is theres and they made it

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MoiraIsEasyPOTG
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: OffenderMcGee
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 06:55:57 PM »
Ok so ETTP is copying BOBL19 with his now script and Ig and me made a map called crafting dead with guns and now everyone just wants gun and gun scripts and is just copying other people and saying that is theres and they made it

Oh my, you're angry that someone stole a script? That's like complaining about people using tutorial videos from YT to build a map. Each person has fun with the game in their own way. If you're that upset over someone taking a "script" then I don't know what to tell you, just enjoy the game how you want to.
Miner Of The Month - April 2014