Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Donald Trump  (Read 882 times)

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
    • View Profile
Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2016, 11:27:40 AM »
Russians don't talk up about Putin because they are scared. Those that do often disappear or are found dead. I would go as far to compare it to the fear the German people had of the gestapo in Nazi Germany.

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2016, 11:33:36 AM »
Russians don't talk up about Putin because they are scared. Those that do often disappear or are found dead. I would go as far to compare it to the fear the German people had of the gestapo in Nazi Germany.

Source!

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2016, 12:28:12 PM »
Source!
First I'm going to assume you are talking about the source for Putin and not regarding the Gestapo. I was merely speculating that the Russian people are scared of Putin due to the fact most of his political opponent have been Eliminated. I can't give an exact source to say that the Russian people fear there president. However an legitimate source with the results of a survey on the matter would be very interesting.

Boris Nemtsov a political opponent of Putin shot dead, he had stated he would be killed for his opposition to Putins support durning the Ukraine crisis.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31669061

Alexander Litvinenko an Ex-KGB officer poisoned in London, whilst seeking asylum from prosecution in Russia. He two wrote books regarding Terror acts in Russia that he believed give rise to Putin coming to power.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

Anna Politkovskaya A Human rights activist and Journalist who was a critic of Putin. She was assassinated in what appeared to be a contract killing.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Anna_Politkovskaya

Sergei Yushenkov a political member who resigned to investigate the Forementioned bombings.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Yushenkov

Should I go on? There is quite a list.

(smacks you)

SARKASIST

• My name is George.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: SARKASIST
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2016, 12:52:44 PM »
Source!

If you wanted, I could attempt to give you the contact information of my old professor from two semesters ago. She grew up in Russia and knows first hand their tactics. She built it into the course. It was a political science class and it we talked about how there government works and even how Putin came into power. Also his tactics that were used to stay in power as well as what he did to Ukraine.
Ignorance Is Bliss

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2016, 05:27:08 PM »
https://m.
I know I'm a little late to the party...

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2016, 03:54:01 AM »
First I'm going to assume you are talking about the source for Putin and not regarding the Gestapo. I was merely speculating that the Russian people are scared of Putin due to the fact most of his political opponent have been Eliminated. I can't give an exact source to say that the Russian people fear there president. However an legitimate source with the results of a survey on the matter would be very interesting.

Boris Nemtsov a political opponent of Putin shot dead, he had stated he would be killed for his opposition to Putins support durning the Ukraine crisis.

Alexander Litvinenko an Ex-KGB officer poisoned in London, whilst seeking asylum from prosecution in Russia. He two wrote books regarding Terror acts in Russia that he believed give rise to Putin coming to power.

Anna Politkovskaya A Human rights activist and Journalist who was a critic of Putin. She was assassinated in what appeared to be a contract killing.

Sergei Yushenkov a political member who resigned to investigate the Forementioned bombings.

So pretty much your surprised people get killed when they oppose a president who is extremely popular with his people?
And act as it was some conspiracy when you have NO actual PROOF.

Putin is just enjoying the perks of his popularity, I doubt he has to order/take part in killing any opposition.

People can cook up conspiracies about Obama just as easily, Or any famous president for that matter.

Also college professors that deal with social issues are horrible sources, they mainly spread their propaganda like wildfire, Tbh thats probably half the reason they entered that field.

We need to look at how he has no-doubt bettered the country since entering office, and also look at his popularity with his people.
If you can't contest that then I'd say he's doing a fine job, Im not taking part in silly conspiracies.
Right now Russia is doing just as good if not BETTER than the incompetent people in the us, in turn the media/bandwagoners like to try to blast him as people always want a scape goat for their own problems.

Honestly for example nobody can prove 911 was not an inside job either... In fact there is a VAST growing amount of people who believe it was.
(big enough for a viable poll %)

If anything the Russians could make the us look 10x worse than we can make Russia look.

I'm not saying it was inside job, but through that fact alone we have no right to condemn other countries without solid proof, anything less than that is silly propaganda that somehow people buy into
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 04:13:57 AM by Steve »

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2016, 05:57:01 AM »

If I may offer some advice... You would be better off arguing with a brick wall.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2016, 06:14:55 AM »

So pretty much your surprised people get killed when they oppose a president who is extremely popular with his people? I have already talked about this in a previous comment when I compared it to the Gestapo, Fearing for your life can make a man of power very popular as so not to invoke there wrath.
And act as it was some conspiracy when you have NO actual PROOF. I presented my evidence to my statement as you asked in my prior, I'm curious to whether you read them. It is in your opinion that it is of "NO Actual PROOF" has been presented. I imagine the proof you desire would have to be somewhere along the lines of admission of guilt. Realistically we both know that is not going to happen and whom would realistically attempt to Investigate/Prosecute a president.

Putin is just enjoying the perks of his popularity, I doubt he has to order/take part in killing any opposition.
Could your source this please.

People can cook up conspiracies about Obama just as easily, Or any famous president for that matter.

Also college professors that deal with social issues are horrible sources, they mainly spread their propaganda like wildfire, Tbh thats probably half the reason they entered that field.

We need to look at how he has no-doubt bettered the country since entering office, and also look at his popularity with his people. I will not deny He has bettered his country financially due to his investments and Foreign trade policies. Plus you have to consider any Foreign trade policies were going to better the country, considering Its was formerly the Soviet Union.
If you can't contest that then I'd say he's doing a fine job, Im not taking part in silly conspiracies.
Right now Russia is doing just as good if not BETTER than the incompetent people in the us, in turn the media/bandwagoners like to try to blast him as people always want a scape goat for their own problems.

Honestly for example nobody can prove 911 was not an inside job either... In fact there is a VAST growing amount of people who believe it was.

If anything the Russians could make the us look 10x worse than we can make Russia look.

I'm not saying it was inside job, but through that fact alone we have no right to condemn other countries without solid proof, anything less than that is silly propaganda that somehow people buy into. I have yet to condem any country and "Solid Proof" If it was obtainable would merely pointless if a person chooses not to acknowledge it.
I'm going to stop discussing this as its off topic and to be honestly I believe it isn't going to go anywhere as I doubt either of us can give "Solid Proof" for or against and the other give acknowledged of it.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 06:20:35 AM by </Tom_Botsky> »

(smacks you)

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheM00n
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2016, 04:05:54 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

So pretty much your surprised people get killed when they oppose a president who is extremely popular with his people?
And act as it was some conspiracy when you have NO actual PROOF.

We need to look at how he has no-doubt bettered the country since entering office, and also look at his popularity with his people.

I'm not saying it was inside job, but through that fact alone we have no right to condemn other countries without solid proof, anything less than that is silly propaganda that somehow people buy into

You wanna talk about the invasion of Ukraine and taking the Crimean peninsula? Or did Putin not have anything to do with that either?

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2016, 10:24:03 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

You wanna talk about the invasion of Ukraine and taking the Crimean peninsula? Or did Putin not have anything to do with that either?

Im not saying Putin is perfect but america has spent a lot more invading other countries lately, for just as crappy reasons. My point is america looks 10x worse to the countries that oppose it rather than Russia. and everyone wants to be childish and dump the world problems on Putin trying to compare him and his regime to hitlers, just freaking absurd and ignorant. When some compares someone else to hitler it seems 90% of the time they are just plain talking out of their rear.

Just as you may think many of Russia's actions are unjustified, there are 2x as many who think americas are just as if not more "radical". lets get the log out of our own eye first. Cause in the end its not all about what we think, but rather how the entire world as a whole perceives these issues.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 10:32:06 AM by Steve »