Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Donald Trump  (Read 883 times)

FatbFFA

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • ::)
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
Donald Trump
« on: January 05, 2016, 09:31:43 AM »
I feel like it is ,in a weird way that he wll win the 2016 election but why if everyone hates him why is everyone on his side? With a net worth of 4 billion USD he can do a lot include run for president.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-donald-trump-still-leads-gop-field-n490116

in this post you can see why this don't seem right he doesn't have supporters but he is winning!

im intrested in hearing what you all think on him he may be a good president but he can also screw it all up.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 01:12:15 PM »
I believe that he is both good and bad for the country.

Good because...
-create more jobs
-he knows how to make alot money
-"Hilary clinton and Obama created ISIS"

Bad because-
-he has never been poor, so he won't focus on helping the poor

Also, I don't want to sound racist or anything, but he will make many immigrants and illegal people leave, which I'm for because there are tons of benefits for them, but a US born citizen like myself doesn't get benefits like them.

It will also allow for people who actually speak English to be calling me, instead of someone who sorta knows the language and makes the call a hassle.

Did you know, illegals and immigrants automatically qualify to have free college, or almost free? Without searching for and scholarships of grants.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 01:13:57 PM by crazytater94 »

Zoidberg

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: v Zoidberg v
  • Steam: v_Zoidberg_v
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 02:03:59 PM »
Good because...

-"Hilary clinton and Obama created ISIS"

Is this listed as "Good" because you agree? Or because you think it's funny?

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 03:30:33 PM »
Trump is a terrible person... You think electing him is restricted to only the US?

Here in Scotland he threw loads of old people out of homes, leaving a lot of them homeless and destroyed loads of old buildings and land that no body wanted to be dig up, why did he destrupt these tens of hundreds of people? Oh, to make a multi-millionaire only, strictly for the elite golf course!

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 05:01:14 PM »
I agree that they did... Especially Hilary...

Although, regardless of who wins, america is going down the toilet. Each candidate is bad in their own way
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 05:03:07 PM by crazytater94 »

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 11:02:24 PM »

Although, regardless of who wins, america is going down the toilet. Each candidate is bad in their own way

Yea they are all garbage,

But I think Hillary cannot win against trump with all the negative attention she has received, Especially because trump will continue to relentlessly blast her image due to her failures.

democrats will need a different, stronger nominee if they are to take the white house again...

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 11:12:09 PM »
Trump is a terrible person... You think electing him is restricted to only the US?

Here in Scotland he threw loads of old people out of homes, leaving a lot of them homeless and destroyed loads of old buildings and land that no body wanted to be dig up, why did he destrupt these tens of hundreds of people? Oh, to make a multi-millionaire only, strictly for the elite golf course!

I feel like you stretch the truth far too often, borderline propaganda.

So naturally to be taken seriously you must understand you need sources for your claims.

Also idk the story, But Its the owners full right to demolish a building of his which is "old" and no longer profitable. business 101
and normally you would expect the people to be compensated if it was a house they personally owned, And not being "forced" to sign anything.
If it was an apartment complex? Tough luck, they don't own it, and sounds like it was a money black hole. Who knows maybe the apartment buildings were old and considered not safe anymore?

I don't see the unjust-ness So you really need an article that covers it or something?

And if he really was being THAT ruthless as you say, wouldn't the leftist media already of used that as something to blast him with?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:21:48 PM by Steve »

Zoidberg

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: v Zoidberg v
  • Steam: v_Zoidberg_v
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2016, 11:22:19 PM »

Do you have any reasoning or evidence? Or are you just going with what you've heard a couple people that didn't like them say? Because I just find that conspiracy to be completely ridiculous.

But I think Hillary cannot win against trump with all the negative attention she has received, Especially because trump will continue to relentlessly blast her image due to her failures.

Yeah, from what I've seen, I noticed that a lot of the time Trump spends speaking, he is just bashing Obama or the other candidates. He never seems to include any reasoning though, just states that they are stupid or that he would be much better at their job.

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2016, 11:31:45 PM »
Do you have any reasoning or evidence? Or are you just going with what you've heard a couple people that didn't like them say? Because I just find that conspiracy to be completely ridiculous.

I would assume tater was talking about unacceptable negligence

Yeah, from what I've seen, I noticed that a lot of the time Trump spends speaking, he is just bashing Obama or the other candidates. He never seems to include any reasoning though, just states that they are stupid or that he would be much better at their job.

Agreed a lot of what he says sounds like rambling, which is why I don't think he's the perfect candidate. But based on his ability in business he's obviously not all talk, He will no doubt force trade deals beyond the average Americans intelligence which will help the US.

Also, many believe a dog that could stamp papers could do a better job in office, So I think some of his appeal in that form of bashing, is just re-enforcing what others already believe? i'm not saying its the right way about things, but the polls say otherwise and so understand why he would be that way.

Although I do agree he does repeat himself a bit to often with somewhat vague answers, I don't think he will be a lazy procrastinator

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:45:11 PM by Steve »

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 11:52:11 PM »
I don't know about Trump. I haven't been following the campaigns closely, but he just comes across as someone who says whatever he thinks will cause controversy, whatever will get noticed, whatever will increase his following. I don't see him having any kind of personal principals or vision for the country / world.

As far as his business acumen goes, it was calculated a year or so ago that his personal wealth was around $4bn, but if he'd just put the money he inherited from his father into the bank at the time he inherited it, it'd now be worth $8bn just from standard bank interest. Take what you want from that.