Author Topic: [TV] F Is For Family  (Read 1590 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
[TV] F Is For Family
« on: December 21, 2015, 11:00:29 PM »

F Is for Family is an animated sitcom web television series on Netflix that began airing in 2015 . The series was co-created by and stars comedian Bill Burr alongside writer Michael Price. The first season consists of six episodes and is produced by Gaumont International Television and Vince Vaughn's Wild West Television.

Personally, I have watched a few episodes of this show. It is hilarious, and one of the ONLY Netflix originals I enjoy. I highly recommend it!

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Re: F Is For Family
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 12:58:22 AM »
I watched the first episode of it last night, and I didn't laugh or smile once. I didn't enjoy it, but usually, the first episode isn't as good as the rest are.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MoiraIsEasyPOTG
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: OffenderMcGee
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 03:56:21 PM »
If I started putting up walls now and continued for 30 years there wouldn't be enough for me to put you through"

xD, easily one of the funniest thing on Netflix. I put this between Trailer Park Boys and Bojack Horseman. Great Show !
Miner Of The Month - April 2014

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 04:45:39 PM »
If I started putting up walls now and continued for 30 years there wouldn't be enough for me to put you through"

xD, easily one of the funniest thing on Netflix. I put this between Trailer Park Boys and Bojack Horseman. Great Show !

I was honestly surprised when I watched it. I thought it was going to be terrible stupid, but the stuff he says is HILARIOUS. Not to mention the little kid that wears a diaper and his brother. So funny. xD

First Episode, first few moments at the dinner table to his son: You don't know a god damned thing about me. *stares at son with a knife still in hand* xD

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 05:33:21 PM »
I just wish I could find a censored version of the show to post on this thread.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2015, 06:09:52 PM »
I just wish I could find a censored version of the show to post on this thread.
Let's get looking! Maybe we can find some to show off. :D

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2015, 06:56:28 PM »
Let's get looking! Maybe we can find some to show off. :D

I could record it actually with my capture card and bleep it out, but unfortunately im lazy

Also I love how the intro song is Come and get your love by Redbone, one of my favorites ever since I saw Guardians of the Galaxy
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:50:34 PM by Nefty »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 11:17:34 PM »
I could record it actually with my capture card and bleep it out, but unfortunately im lazy

Also I love how the intro song is Come and get your love by Redbone, one of my favorites ever since I saw Guardians of the Galaxy
Agreed. This show has what it takes to go places. I hope we get more than 6 episodes next go around. That was not enough for me. :(

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 10:51:05 AM »
Agreed. This show has what it takes to go places. I hope we get more than 6 episodes next go around. That was not enough for me. :(

Bojack Horseman got a second season, but that's the only Netflix original ive watched that's gotten a second season. Marco Polo didn't, Peaky Blinders hasn't gotten a season 3 in almost a year and a half. Netflix needs to step their game up.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2015, 05:21:06 PM »
Bojack Horseman got a second season, but that's the only Netflix original ive watched that's gotten a second season. Marco Polo didn't, Peaky Blinders hasn't gotten a season 3 in almost a year and a half. Netflix needs to step their game up.
True... I just hope this one makes it past that pesky period of indecision and purgatory. :/

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2015, 05:37:33 PM »
True... I just hope this one makes it past that pesky period of indecision and purgatory. :/

2000th Post

Yes, I Hope So.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2015, 05:39:18 PM »
2000th Post

Yes, I Hope So.

Great way to increase your spamming count! Well, the show has a relate-able story line, the characters are all pretty hilarious, and it has room for expansion on almost any plot line. They follow some story elements until the next episode but they can do a lot with it.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 04:08:18 PM »
I've been waiting for this.

http://www.slashfilm.com/f-is-for-family-for-season-two/

IT'S UPON US! And this was post mid-late April. So I am a little behind. But, season 2. Yes.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2016, 03:25:48 PM »

IT'S UPON US! And this was post mid-late April. So I am a little behind. But, season 2. Yes.

SWEEEET BABBBY JEESSSUUUSSS

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2016, 01:42:54 AM »

SWEEEET BABBBY JEESSSUUUSSS

Nefty, LITERALLY I had the same reaction. 8)