Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Cant download  (Read 573 times)

Zombokiller400

• We are all lost in our own way
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Zombo Killer400
Cant download
« on: December 15, 2015, 05:32:05 PM »
Now before I start I just want to apologize if you get this kind of thing all the time, but the new TMF update will not download and it keeps uninstalling my game, which I have a back up on a usb drive so I still can play 2.42, but does any one know when the update 2.43 will be downloadable?
The Verlor Ein- We are all Lost in a philosophical way, never to find our way back, never to understand the truth of the vast universe. We will never know if true evil and true good exists, battling for our very souls, waiting for your fear to win or for your light to shine. we will never know.

HiiPiie

• The Original Hippie of TM.
    • View Profile
    • http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=82dt0e1fs8utflch2b9h20eih5&topic=2300.msg24140#msg24140
  • Xbox: Treezo LaFlame
  • PSN: Svuce_God
  • Steam: The_Real_HiiPiie
Re: Cant download
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 05:43:34 PM »
The market place is broken, it will be fixed soon

"Follow the path of justice and receive hate, but follow the path of evil and you'll go down in history."
. - HiiPiie

Zombokiller400

• We are all lost in our own way
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Zombo Killer400
Re: Cant download
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 05:49:21 PM »
Thx
The Verlor Ein- We are all Lost in a philosophical way, never to find our way back, never to understand the truth of the vast universe. We will never know if true evil and true good exists, battling for our very souls, waiting for your fear to win or for your light to shine. we will never know.