Author Topic:  YouTube - NeftyGaming  (Read 1822 times)

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
Re: YouTube - NeftyGaming
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2016, 06:36:48 PM »
Any requests for a specific type of building or genre? Im open to all themes and styles.
Show us how to build a "proper" and "organized" Deathmine world ;)

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 06:45:28 PM »
   I don't see much futuristic out there, especially on Youtube. My First, and best building style would be futuristic.

Many People over-embellish it with too much steel, and metallic-looking blocks.

(Was about to put in Spongebob meme, but nah)

While metals are part of it, try mixing in natural stones such as dacite, diorite, and marble. (Polished Variants are nice too)

In the end, use your judgement!   ^-^

I'd like to say I am good at Sci-Fi. Sci-Fi in my experience can be literally anything surpassing us. If you are going to do Sci-Fi, Try using lots of unique shapes. Hexagons are a favourite of mine.

Also, Experiment with colours, The Covenant get away with blues purples and pink.

Another thing, Do not, Under any circumstances, Use Rupture for Sci-Fi unless there is a very very very good reason for it. Doing so is a great way to get punched in the face by me.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 10:59:48 PM »
Any requests for a specific type of building or genre? Im open to all themes and styles.
Show us how to build a "proper" and "organized" Deathmine world ;)

I dont have that kind of time. xD 90% of that video is what not to do

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2016, 11:23:09 AM »
Hey Guys, this is a short video to test my Elgato HD 60 capture card. Make sure you're able to watch 1080p60fps, if not let me know. Otherwise this is merely to test how the game looks on the capture card, nothing really significant about this video. Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hidden Content: