Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  State Of Decay  (Read 8520 times)

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: State Of Decay
« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2014, 11:33:43 PM »
I know what you mean by leaving the game and wanted to disconect your xbox xD It seems that those npc's have no capability of caring for themselves! Not to mention they eat away at every resource I have except for the overstocked ones xD (I honestly think they even collect more overstocked resources while I'm gone.)

And those giant zombies... I usually use a car to kill every other special. But those big guys? I stay away from them at all costs xD

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #131 on: May 27, 2014, 11:44:16 PM »
I know what you mean by leaving the game and wanted to disconect your xbox xD It seems that those npc's have no capability of caring for themselves! Not to mention they eat away at every resource I have except for the overstocked ones xD (I honestly think they even collect more overstocked resources while I'm gone.)

And those giant zombies... I usually use a car to kill every other special. But those big guys? I stay away from them at all costs xD

even worse was that eveyr time I wanted to go do a mission or find stuff. it would always be X is angry or Y is missing or soso ran away. eveyr time I helped one npc out, another was doing something bad that would die if I didn't drop every thing and help them.

if I ever played again I would be much more of a cheecky basterd and just let the worthless npcs die. it got so rediculues XD ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 27, 2014, 11:47:09 PM »
even worse was that eveyr time I wanted to go do a mission or find stuff. it would always be X is angry or Y is missing or soso ran away. eveyr time I helped one npc out, another was doing something bad that would die if I didn't drop every thing and help them.

if I ever played again I would be much more of a cheecky basterd and just let the worthless npcs die. it got so rediculues XD ^_^

I've always played making sure Marcus never died. A few days ago was the last time I played. I flipped out when I saw that he along with Ed had gone missing (not to mention 2 other idiots died xD). Annoyingly enough I got a mission to go find a missing person, it was Marcus :3

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 27, 2014, 11:57:06 PM »
I've always played making sure Marcus never died. A few days ago was the last time I played. I flipped out when I saw that he along with Ed had gone missing (not to mention 2 other idiots died xD). Annoyingly enough I got a mission to go find a missing person, it was Marcus :3

yea marcus was always my fav charictor ^_^, powerhouse 4tw ^_^

anywho

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2014, 12:51:51 AM »
yea marcus was always my fav charictor ^_^, powerhouse 4tw ^_^

I always start a new game when I get Marcus killed xD I just seem to lose motivation to continue the game without him. This is my farthest playthrough so I was downright pissed and freaking out to see him missing :P

UltifyGaming

• UltifyGaming/Offiicial
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: UltifyGaming
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2014, 01:08:05 AM »
I've played this game.  The game play was amazing one of the best zombie games I've played, plus DayZ is a great game too 

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2014, 11:35:02 AM »
plus DayZ is a great game too

shameless plug XD ^_^

anywho, may try this aain sometime, get threw it once and for all, tho gona be odd not having internet on XD ^_^

anywho

richard88

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2014, 06:53:41 PM »
I try to stay away from the zombie genre but this game is amazing.