Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Help with forum cyber bully  (Read 96 times)

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
Help with forum cyber bully
« on: November 29, 2015, 03:37:32 AM »
Recently, I have been bullied on the forums by a member. (I will not name any names unless they reply with a hateful comment)

I have put him on my ignore list, I have reported him on the forums, and XBOX(because he harrasses me there), I have tried anything and everything to stay away from him, but no matter what I do, he is always harassing me.

What else can I do? I can do no more. His goal is to get my rep on the forums lower than it already is and to make me snap. He claims to say that he is mature and always right, but he isn`t.

Many people can agree with me if they knew who I was talking about...

What can I do to rid of this cyber bully forever? Please help me out here.

Note: this is NOT for freakin post count or attention so don`t bring that up.

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: pringle2009
Re: Help with forum cyber bully
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 03:44:09 AM »
I would just ignore him, like even if he's trying to interact with you just act like he's not there. Also if you do chose to resound don't respond with sarcasm or with aggression, just be the more mature one.
https://m.

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 03:46:28 AM »
Ok, but it didn`t seem to work before. I`ve tried this already. I`m going to need stronger medicine but, thanks anyways pringle. =)

Edit: Also, he comes to me. When I avoid him, he still follows. Contantly poking at me.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:49:20 AM by Dark Hydrak »

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 03:54:10 AM »
Ok, but it didn`t seem to work before. I`ve tried this already. I`m going to need stronger medicine but, thanks anyways pringle. =)

Edit: Also, he comes to me. When I avoid him, he still follows. Contantly poking at me.
like I said, regardless of what he does you get to chose how you react and sometimes the best way to react is not at all. Yeah you might ignore him and he continuous to poke but if that draws your response then he just won.

Bottom line don't let what someone does to you decide how you are going to act and don't be pulled down to their level.
https://m.

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 03:57:35 AM »
Ok, another situation is his rep. There are alot of people who look up to him and I fear that because of his high rep, others will follow in his crule footsteps.

Anyways, I`ll try harder to avoid him. Thanks.

+1 /thumb @Pringle