Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Honor the French people  (Read 612 times)

Joel

• View Profile
Re: Honor the French people
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2015, 08:09:45 PM »

I don`t feel as though the terrorists should be forgiven. I mean, they killed so many people. What if your family died because of them? You would most certainly not forgive them. You would want to avenge them.

the reason I want to forgive is....well ask your self this. if you kill and want to turn from all that,turn from the evil ways and start all over you want people to forgive you to.
I think no matter who you are we must forgive the person who dislike us.
even if they want to kill us.
remember,nobody is perfect instead we must help each other. to do what is righteousness.

Vexon X1

• Elite Member
  • "Wait, there are spiders in this game?"
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Xbox: FoxyThePirateX1
  • PSN: VexonX1
  • Steam: Vexon X1
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 08:21:31 PM »
I understand this, I have met many people that have wanted to end their life, or Harm others, but I'm glad they were able to get help, and now they seem to be happy. I'm glad, it makes me feel good when I do that.

MrMarooca

• Modder
  • C# 4 lyfe
    • View Profile
    • YouTube - MrMarooca
  • Xbox: MrMarooca
  • Steam: TheWhitestBoyYouKnow
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2015, 08:42:35 PM »
the reason I want to forgive is....well ask your self this. if you kill and want to turn from all that,turn from the evil ways and start all over you want people to forgive you to.
remember,nobody is perfect instead we must help each other. to do what is righteousness.

Dude.

They murdered over 120 people and seriously injured around 400 others.
They threw grenades into a crowded theater.
They went to the disabled seating section and killed defenseless people with no chance of escaping.
They started picking off targets from above using AK-47's.
When the police stormed the building the terrorists set off their explosive vests/belts killing more.

I'd post the picture of the aftermath, but I don't want to be banned. You can Google it for yourself if you really want to.

ISIS deserves no sympathy.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:
This is what happened to the 400lb, bullet proof shield used by police to storm to Bataclan.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:27:41 PM by MrMarooca »
You want me to give a timeframe? haha I'd have more luck predicting the end of the world.

Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2015, 09:12:39 PM »
Dude.

They murdered over 120 people and seriously injured around 400 others.
They threw grenades into a crowded theater.
They went to the disabled seating section and killed defenseless people with no chance of escaping.
They started picking off targets from above using AK-47's.
When the police stormed the building the terrorists set off their explosive vests/belts killing more.

I'd post the picture of the aftermath, but I don't want to be banned. You can Google it for yourself if you really want to.

ISIS deserves no sympathy.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:
This is what happened to the 400lb, bullet proof used by police to storm to Bataclan.

yes I understand that but every in created equal...if we like or not.what im trying to say is that every need to be forgiven and help the trouble ones
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:26:42 PM by Lee Everett »

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2015, 09:42:20 PM »
To lead to forgiveness it matters what they have done killed a couple people ill forgive but a couple hundred no... Expessially now my cousin could be dead.... :(

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2015, 11:08:54 PM »
This needs a poll. Who forgives and who doesnt

MrMarooca

• Modder
  • C# 4 lyfe
    • View Profile
    • YouTube - MrMarooca
  • Xbox: MrMarooca
  • Steam: TheWhitestBoyYouKnow
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2015, 11:34:25 PM »
This needs a poll. Who forgives and who doesnt

No, it really doesn't. This is a time for mourning, we don't need to be arguing over this.
You want me to give a timeframe? haha I'd have more luck predicting the end of the world.

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2015, 12:14:30 AM »
I can't remember the name but this is being compared to a similar attack at a mall in Africa where a few hundred people were killed, so I think the result of this is we need to be prepared for these situations to happen more frequently.

Isis also blew up a commercial Russian plane just the other day.
Not to mention the countless people they've slaughtered in thier region alone.
Isis believes they are fighting in the end times and that's how they are fighting, we need to be better prepared to prevent these things from happening because they are only escalating as Isis expands its sphere of influence
https://m.

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2015, 03:28:03 AM »
Hmmmm...

To be honest with you... I can see WW3 happening within a decade... It is inevitable.

I don't care what anyone says but it really does seem like things are being staged towards a war at this point.

If this continues, there is no other solution. I hope that it doesn't lead to that, but at this point war is the only way to stop the terrorism.

Hopefully something changes.

These people do not want to "turn" from the path that they've set themselves on. They are continuing to slaughter people around the world. It is literally a part of their religious belief that the only way to go to heaven is to die in support of the supposed "Islamic State" (even though, as Craig and Nefty pointed out, what ISIS believes in is far from islam).

It's really easy to say that you can just forgive someone when you're looking at a news article, but what if all your friends and finally were slaughtered right before your eyes by an ISIS terrorist. I honestly doubt you'd share the same compassion.

This cycle of death and prejudice perpetuated by the ISIS group needs to end, and it seems like the only way to do that at this point is to wipe them from the face of the earth.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2015, 05:58:02 AM »
If it continues to escalate, which it will, and eventually into war, it won't be a traditional war, countries against countries like previous world wars, it will be each country engaging in guerilla warfare within their own borders, rooting out the terrorists from within.

Unfortunately the media would like us to think war is the only option, but it certainly is not. In fact I think war will just make the problem worse. I will explain why.

I think this terrorism has nothing to do with religious belief. Sure it does for the foot soldiers, who have been conned, but not for the masterminds. I think the masterminds don't have a religious bone in their bodies. They are simply using extremist versions of Islam as a recruiting tool, to recruit their foot soldiers to do the killing, because it's the best recruitment tool they currently have.

The masterminds are driven by hate, specifically against the West, for either real or perceived injustices of the past and present, against their countries and their peoples. They are not driven by religious ideals. And this terrorism is their retribution.

I think the western leaders know this (I'm talking about both political and business leaders), but it is in their interests to maintain the facade of this being a religious war, because it helps keep the truth obscured, it helps keep their crimes hidden, it helps to deflect the disgust of the general population onto the terrorists, and away from them.

So I think ultimately, the only solution is reconciliation, which requires honesty from leaders on both sides, education of the population about the true past, and forgiveness from everybody on both sides. Something which in the current world political climate is pretty much not going to happen.

And just in case someone reading this thinks I'm on the side of the terrorists, because they haven't understood what I've written, I want to make it very clear that I am not. Violence is never the answer in a civilized world, and the violent acts and crimes of these terrorists is appalling and revolting, and will never solve anything. But you have to stop thinking this whole mess is created by a bunch of nutcase young men who believe in silly religious ideas, and start to understand that ultimately this mess is the result of grievances felt by peoples who have been exploited by the west for generations. And therefor ultimately the only way this mess is going to get fixed is for the west to start down the path of reconciliation.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 06:27:31 AM by Craig »