Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Honor the French people  (Read 698 times)

Joel

• View Profile
Honor the French people
« on: November 15, 2015, 10:16:01 PM »
Yesterday Paris was attack by Terrorist and 129 people died.
I like to say.....May the people who died let there soul be at peace and rest.
and forgive the attackers and pray for they turn from there evil ways.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/14/world/paris-attacks/

Joel

• View Profile
Re: Honor the French people
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 10:18:08 PM »
also I hope im not going aginst fourm rules here.

first time I post news like this

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 10:23:20 PM »
I dont know if i can forgive them

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 10:34:39 PM »
I'm not going to forgive someone for slaughtering innocent women, children, and men for any reason.

These murderers deserve to be wiped from the face of the planet.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 10:37:46 PM »
My cousin could be dead in paris we are going to check next week WHAT ABOUT SHOPPINGSPARK??!?!?!?!???!!???!?!!??

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 01:43:35 AM »
Sucks to hear what happened down in Paris. Hopefully everyone who had friend's, family down there are alright. Also my profile picture is in honner of all the men,woman,children who died that day. And all the family's who had a member lost.

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Zivha

• View Profile
  • Xbox: Zivha
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 02:49:21 AM »
So sad, I feel really bad for the victims and their families. However no forgiveness for the attackers, I hope they all burn in eternal fire for what the did. Rest in peace to all the innocent lives lost though :(
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. -William Shakespeare

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 02:56:28 AM »
I honestly think that all of the Paris nonsense is a little far-fetched. Of course it is terrible what happened and it shouldn't have even happened but I do find it a little corruptive how an attack (small scale compared to others) is only shown on main-stream media when it is in a first world country.

You do all realise that Africa has terrorist attacks almost every single day right? I didn't think so, where is your African Facebook picture?
You know that Palestine is in the middle of a corruptive war that quite possibly has the chance of getting even bigger? But it is okay, right? Because they are the terrorist?
Even the day before Paris was hit other places where too, did you here about them or get a pretty Facebook picture to "support" them? I didn't think so.

But what happened is terrible, but all I am saying is that you should look further than what you are told.

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 03:17:48 AM »
I honestly think that all of the Paris nonsense is a little far-fetched. Of course it is terrible what happened and it shouldn't have even happened but I do find it a little corruptive how an attack (small scale compared to others) is only shown on main-stream media when it is in a first world country.

You do all realise that Africa has terrorist attacks almost every single day right? I didn't think so, where is your African Facebook picture?
You know that Palestine is in the middle of a corruptive war that quite possibly has the chance of getting even bigger? But it is okay, right? Because they are the terrorist?
Even the day before Paris was hit other places where too, did you here about them or get a pretty Facebook picture to "support" them? I didn't think so.

But what happened is terrible, but all I am saying is that you should look further than what you are told.

First of all, most of what you said is very true. I'd like to acknowledge that.

However, there are a couple reasons why the public outcry is a lot larger than it is for a lot of the examples you mentioned.

1. We have a written treaty with France, called the NATO, which states that any attack on their soil means that we treat it as if it is an attack on our soil. That means that if what is happening continues, we might go to war, which impacts all of our lives DIRECTLY. All these things you mentioned about terrorism and war happening in these smaller countries are indirect issues that the general public tends not to associate with itself.

2. France is also able to spread information about what is happening and have it mean more to people around the world, because it is an easily recognizable first world country with a lot of money that pretty much everyone knows something about. I doubt most people could point to Palestine on a map.

Regardless, comparing tragedy to tragedy isn't really something we should be doing. Death is death is death, and we should do all that we can to stop this from happening in the future and give support to the families who have lost their brothers/sisters/husbands/wives/sons/daughters/etc..

Side note, Anonymous officially announced that they are waging war against ISIS today. They tread the neutral ground between good and not so good at times, but this move has gotten them bonus points in my book.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Spark

• I'm Italian and I love scripting
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: ShoppingSpark3
  • Steam: Bananatelli
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 07:21:06 AM »
My cousin could be dead in paris we are going to check next week WHAT ABOUT SHOPPINGSPARK??!?!?!?!???!!???!?!!??
ShoppingSpark?
I'm italian, not french

Anyway, I don't know what to say about this attacks by terrorist
Amazing Scripter!