Author Topic:  PWRBTTN's Signature Factory  (Read 2230 times)

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
Re: PWRBTTN's Signature Factory
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2015, 11:00:50 AM »
when is tomorrow in your time???? and thanks cant wait!
Today. I've been working on it for an hour, now. I'm not happy with how it's turning out, so I may restart.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2015, 11:02:46 AM »
i wonder how it looks then cause when your not happy there is a problem.....

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2015, 11:10:49 AM »
i wonder how it looks then cause when your not happy there is a problem.....
No, there were multiple times when I was creating my Communist signature, Nefty's signatures, and mine and Dryym's texture pack signature that I was dissatisfied with how they were turning out. You just caught me while I was working on it, so I figured I'd let you know what's going on.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2015, 11:12:52 AM »
ohhhh ok well i wish you of the best of luck :)

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2015, 11:24:29 AM »
I have a quick heads-up for those waiting on signatures. I'm having more problems playing videos with my laptop. I use my laptop for schooling, so this is quite important. I'll be taking my laptop to get fixed, so signatures will need to be put off for at least three days.

As much as I love working on signatures and the like, my academics take priority. My apologies for the inconvenience.

I'll still be getting on the forums, but I'll be using my xbox.

KingJamie01

• ay.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: KingJamie01
  • PSN: KingJamie01
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2015, 05:06:22 PM »
Username: Excluded
Gamertag: Excluded
Word(s): Silence is Golden - Preferably at the bottom of the signature.
Colour(s): Pure black and white, minus the red eye for the dragon. Black body for the dragon's face with a contrasting white background, similar to that of Tom's.
Image(s): A Dragon - I would like it to be so it's got a closeup on its eye.
Size: 500 x 200 ?

If you can do it, but it will take a while, I don't mind. Take as much time as you may :3
I hope this doesn't flood your already work in progress signatures, or is too much work.  ^-^

Thanks.

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2015, 05:33:33 PM »
Word(s): Silence is Golden - Preferably at the bottom of the signature.
Colour(s): Pure black and white, minus the red eye for the dragon. Black body for the dragon's face with a contrasting white background, similar to that of Tom's.
Image(s): A Dragon - I would like it to be so it's got a closeup on its eye.
Size: 500 x 200 ?

If you can do it, but it will take a while, I don't mind. Take as much time as you may :3
I hope this doesn't flood your already work in progress signatures, or is too much work.  ^-^

Thanks.
I won't be "Closing" if I get too much work. It seems silly to me. If I have the time to do something, I'll do it. I have school two days a week and work from home when the site will load up. Other than that, I just sit on my xbox watching YouTube or playing Total Miner. Currently, my laptop is undergoing repair. It needs updated, but it's not as simple as clicking update. My laptop is silly. So it may be another day or two before I even get it back, then when I do, I have Circle's and Hydrak's signatures.

SoldierlyKitten

• TMF clan leader of 2 Legit 2 Quit.
    • View Profile
    • Fused Gaming
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SoldierlyKitten
  • Steam: JosephNewman01
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2015, 12:39:23 AM »
Word(s): CyberCloud
Colour(s):
Image(s):
Size:
Various Details: A Christmas look and theme like with lights and stuff around the word

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2015, 12:04:34 PM »
Word(s): CyberCloud
Colour(s):
Image(s):
Size:
Various Details: A Christmas look and theme like with lights and stuff around the word
You want... "CyberCloud" as the word? What exactly is CyberCloud?

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2015, 08:39:04 PM »
Hello, all.

First, allow me to start off by apologizing. I know I had said I'd be getting these done as soon as possible. I'm still sticking by that.

I've had a lot of distractions and disturbances; from being briefly hospitalized due to an injury, working on Cyberpunk before this next update goes out, schoolwork, Lack of internet for almost a day, and lack of electric for almost a day.

As soon as I have the time, I WILL get back to work on these, perhaps I just started the topic at the wrong time.

Your signatures will be done soon enough unless other distractions come up.

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2015, 01:40:58 AM »
Hello, all.

First, allow me to start off by apologizing. I know I had said I'd be getting these done as soon as possible. I'm still sticking by that.

I've had a lot of distractions and disturbances; from being briefly hospitalized due to an injury, working on Cyberpunk before this next update goes out, schoolwork, Lack of internet for almost a day, and lack of electric for almost a day.

As soon as I have the time, I WILL get back to work on these, perhaps I just started the topic at the wrong time.

Your signatures will be done soon enough unless other distractions come up.
yeah I got really sick cant wait though sorry for your injury

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2016, 01:02:49 PM »
PWR, Are you still active with your sigs?

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym