Author Topic:  Show minimap.  (Read 270 times)

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
Show minimap.
« on: November 05, 2015, 06:30:41 AM »
Only a small thing but i think it'd help to have a way to switch the minimap on for players automatically. This could be done one of two ways:

1. When a players Map permission is enabled it automatically enables there minimap.

2. A way to enable it with a script: Minimap [on|off]

The reason i'd like to see this is i have some buildings where the map permission is disabled when they enter (so that they can't use the minimap whilst inside the building) and it is re-enabled when they leave the building.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Show minimap.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 09:01:25 AM »
No I would not like that. But maybe a notification of. Your map has been turned on. Would be cool to see.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 09:21:25 AM »
No I would not like that. But maybe a notification of. Your map has been turned on. Would be cool to see.

Which part? because if you wouldn't like it being enabled automatically, 2. is another option.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 04:36:49 PM »
Which part? because if you wouldn't like it being enabled automatically, 2. is another option.
Oh I thought 2 was a add on to 1. But I think 2 would be fine.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm