Author Topic:  Official Total Miner Community Channel  (Read 3342 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Official Total Miner Community Channel
« on: November 04, 2015, 08:25:35 PM »
As of today November 4th 2015 we have started a community channel. This Community Channel will feature uploads created by you guys.

What to expect
Uploads from a variety of TM uploaders. With links to their channel in the description.

Owners
Mysterio
Craig

Link

Summit
Want your videos featured? Post them below or email us.
officialtmcchannel@gmail.com
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 06:39:35 PM by Jesse »

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Titan

• Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Official Total Miner Community Channel
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 08:47:16 PM »
Best of luck with the channel, ill tell my subscribers to check it out when I start up on youtube again.

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 09:39:18 PM »
imo if this is gna be a somewhat or is an official thing, then this should get bumped or turn into a sticky post,but so that this gets spread around a little more or easier,or its not forgotten

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 12:27:37 AM »
Will anyone who makes a TM video have their video featured here? Or is it more of a submit a video in this topic to have it added.

I have a video of a house tutorial on my channel, but its not my best work if it helps

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 12:42:49 AM »
Will anyone who makes a TM video have their video featured here? Or is it more of a submit a video in this topic to have it added.

I have a video of a house tutorial on my channel, but its not my best work if it helps
We will pick and chose videos. But if you want to submit a video pm me or post it. And I will take a look at it. :D

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 01:23:22 AM »
He He, i knew you would make the channel, i called it yesterday after the comments on the other post.

Bests of luck to you!

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

Empire

• Hey Guys, I'm BT Empire.
    • View Profile
    • EmpireBuilds - My youtube channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: BT Empire
  • Steam: BT_Empire
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 02:03:04 PM »
I would gladly help out with this channel. If you want one of my TM vids just ask! Also if you want i can remake the banner?

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 04:07:10 PM »
Y
I would gladly help out with this channel. If you want one of my TM vids just ask! Also if you want i can remake the banner?
can out up the video of my fantasy world on there ;)
https://m.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 04:32:24 PM »
Y can out up the video of my fantasy world on there ;)
Can you link the video.

I will contact you what is your channel name?

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Empire

• Hey Guys, I'm BT Empire.
    • View Profile
    • EmpireBuilds - My youtube channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: BT Empire
  • Steam: BT_Empire
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 04:44:20 PM »
My channel name is EmpireBuilds

Link - http://bit.ly/1R1Nitx

You can find the fantasy video through one of the playlists

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 04:46:10 PM by Empire »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2015, 04:51:57 PM »
My channel name is EmpireBuilds

Link - http://bit.ly/1R1Nitx

You can find the fantasy video through one of the playlists
Thanks I will take a look. Ugh will be going through to find uploaders for tm that are regularly. Those channels will be subbed to so we can check back to them. So that way we all have chances.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Total Miner Dude

• Awesome TM YouTuber
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Sonic Batarang
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2015, 04:52:19 PM »
We will pick and chose videos. But if you want to submit a video pm me or post it. And I will take a look at it. :D

I hope to have vids on it Myst. Plus channel art could use work btw. Just make it all original (the artwork). Ver Gluk. <-- Thats German. Look it up.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2015, 04:56:44 PM »

I hope to have vids on it Myst. Plus channel art could use work btw. Just make it all original (the artwork). Ver Gluk. <-- Thats German. Look it up.
Working on that. We also have subbed to you for one of the check ups. ;)

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2015, 07:25:27 PM »
Was gonna put this shoutbox but it was a bit long winded. I see that the first video is up but here's my viewpoint...

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for the community channel but i think that it would be better to upload new videos and not re-upload others. I suppose you could have videos that aren't on YT for instance. Similar to how that Yogscast works i.e. they all contribute to the channel i.e. Mysterio uploads a video one week, zone does the next video, and then so on with other contributors, maybe weekly episodes too?

I completely understand that you all have other channels and lives so you may not be able to stick to this but even fortnightly or monthly uploads is perfectly fine.

Another thing is peoples atttention spans are low. Whilst filming a video on my channel, i found out that the average retention is just 5 minutes. As bad as it sounds, i'd say keep it to that. I'd happily watch a long episode (providing it was entertaining) but you can't please everyone.

Another idea is uploading something that you do on your own channels.

E.g.

Mysterio could do world jumping/showcases
Zone could do tutorials
TMD could do deathmatches

I'd stick to tutorials, build offs and showcases personally. Also link up some social media because that helps and don't forget to link them to forums too!

I'm aware theirs more TMF YT's but i'm not an elephant so i forgot (i'm an onion)

Anyway here's some constructive criticism for you and good luck (i subscribed)

| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2015, 07:29:03 PM »
Was gonna put this shoutbox but it was a bit long winded. I see that the first video is up but here's my viewpoint...

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for the community channel but i think that it would be better to upload new videos and not re-upload others. I suppose you could have videos that aren't on YT for instance. Similar to how that Yogscast works i.e. they all contribute to the channel i.e. Mysterio uploads a video one week, zone does the next video, and then so on with other contributors, maybe weekly episodes too?

I completely understand that you all have other channels and lives so you may not be able to stick to this but even fortnightly or monthly uploads is perfectly fine.

Another thing is peoples atttention spans are low. Whilst filming a video on my channel, i found out that the average retention is just 5 minutes. As bad as it sounds, i'd say keep it to that. I'd happily watch a long episode (providing it was entertaining) but you can't please everyone.

Another idea is uploading something that you do on your own channels.

E.g.

Mysterio could do world jumping/showcases
Zone could do tutorials
TMD could do deathmatches

I'd stick to tutorials, build offs and showcases personally. Also link up some social media because that helps and don't forget to link them to forums too!

I'm aware theirs more TMF YT's but i'm not an elephant so i forgot (i'm an onion)

Anyway here's some constructive criticism for you and good luck (i subscribed)
The channel is to showcase other channels and what they can bring to the table. But i might pop in a few uploads. ^-^

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm