Author Topic:  XBOX ONE (New Generation)  (Read 61403 times)

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
Re: XBOX ONE (New Generation)
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2013, 02:29:18 PM »
I personaly won't be getting the Xbox 1, the fact that you can't just buy a pre-owned game and play it, you must play to unlock pre-owned games, i understand why they did it as the original business makes no money from reselling of there products, but that doesn't mean the price of 2nd hand games will change to compensate for it.

also the fact that it won't work without a knect connected is a pain, i have broken 7 Xbox's in the past, if i break a knect i don't want to be buying a new one just to play my games as i hate using knect as it is.

and to top it off its going to be very expensive compared to any previous console due to all the power/components and blue-ray player they added into it.

They made a wii :), ill continue to play Xbox360 until the servers go down and then ill switch to PC gaming with and Xbox 360 pad as not to fond of mouse and key-board for gaming :P.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

TDi Saint

• Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TDi Saint
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2013, 02:39:37 PM »

But since kinect is a family device then it will recognise all members of the family since they will play games together on kinect so it will still be an issue

They may of just done something like only the gamertag that is signed in can control it, or if maybe multiple GT's are signed in it will only use the first person who signed in.

But again there's no way of telling but I'm fairly certain this issue would of been though of.

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2013, 07:09:30 PM »
I'll Probly get it and I'll Probly enjoy it, pretty simple

I'm not worried with how it looks (maybe a little)
Or the Kinect watching me, maybe we can become friends and it will play games with me and tell me jokes.

The remote doesn't look to bad so that isn't a problem

Only problem I'll have is maybe remembering gestures and some of the prices might not be desirable
https://m.

Dig deeper

• Awards 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2013, 07:36:47 PM »
I'll Probly get it and I'll Probly enjoy it, pretty simple

I'm not worried with how it looks (maybe a little)
Or the Kinect watching me, maybe we can become friends and it will play games with me and tell me jokes.

The remote doesn't look to bad so that isn't a problem

Only problem I'll have is maybe remembering gestures and some of the prices might not be desirable
just face it against the wall that's what I do with my current one.

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2013, 07:46:46 PM »
Not to keen on the current xbox look then?, you're able to skins for the xbox to make it look how you want :P

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2013, 10:16:07 PM »
PS4
・CPU: Jaguar 8 Core CPU @ 2.0GHz
・GPU: Radeon GPU @ 1.84TFLOPS
・Memory: 8GB GDDR5 @ 176GB/s
 ■Features:
・Backwards compatible with previous PS* games
・Can remote play on PSV
・PlayStation Eye
・Supposedly plays used games
・Est. price: $300-$500
・Has a Share button!

Xbox One
・CPU: Jaguar 8 Core CPU @ 1.6GHz
・GPU: D3D 11.1 GPU @ 1.2TFLOPS
・Memory: 8GB DDR3 @ 68GB/s
 ■Features:
・No backwards compatibility
・Now has Blu-ray & TV support, in the US at least
・Kinect
・Plays used games if you pay again
・Has Windows 8!

uh-ohs xbox.........urgh at this rate if I do get any thing its gona be a ps4 unless things drastickly change.

so if I now read it right, renting a game is out of the question now for an xbox one, beucse I would have to pay a fee to play it on my account.....derp...

honislty if ps4 really does let us play used games with out a fee good bye xbox forever. sees internet is a blaze of "lol xbox your joking right?" XD
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2013, 10:19:29 PM »
There isn't even a ps4
Have you seen it, no because it doesn't excists

(jk)
https://m.

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
  • Awards Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2013, 10:21:50 PM »
PS4
 ■Features:
・Can remote play on PSV
・PlayStation Eye
・Has a Share button!

Xbox One
 ■Features:
・Kinect
・Has Windows 8!

uh-ohs xbox.........urgh at this rate if I do get any thing its gona be a ps4 unless things drastickly change.

so if I now read it right, renting a game is out of the question now for an xbox one, beucse I would have to pay a fee to play it on my account.....derp...

honislty if ps4 really does let us play used games with out a fee good bye xbox forever. sees internet is a blaze of "lol xbox your joking right?" XD

ummmmm Were is the source for this?

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2013, 10:26:33 PM »
The releases they both did, let out information regarding whats in it and afew of its new features, and aggy you forgot xbox won't work unless a kinect is plugged in.

Crispyy

• I love new ideas!
  • Awards Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • -SoundCloud-
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Crispyy
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2013, 10:34:56 PM »
Also, if you didn't hear, Rumors are that there will be no used games again. That is being able to play live with them. Companies like Gamestop will go out of business soon due to this because the games sold by the Xbox One will all have online codes to play. Once a code is entered, it can not be used again so used games would be useless when trying to play online. This will be interesting.

It will suck too because you cant just go to your friend's house and ask to play his game online for a few days.
<< I post lots of ideas >>

Check this out --> http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=1332.0

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2013, 11:00:37 PM »
PS4
 ■Features:
・Can remote play on PSV
・PlayStation Eye
・Has a Share button!

Xbox One
 ■Features:
・Kinect
・Has Windows 8!

ummmmm Were is the source for this?

i'm on the internet I don't need soruces ;D. what in particular are you having tuble with info wise?

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2013, 11:02:13 PM »
Also, if you didn't hear, Rumors are that there will be no used games again. That is being able to play live with them. Companies like Gamestop will go out of business soon due to this because the games sold by the Xbox One will all have online codes to play. Once a code is entered, it can not be used again so used games would be useless when trying to play online. This will be interesting.

It will suck too because you cant just go to your friend's house and ask to play his game online for a few days.

what rumors? xbox has said to play a game on a different account you need to pay a fee, you cant play a game unless you install it. thus if you want to use a used game or even rent you have to pay a fee.

sonys not doing that, granted if xbox gets away with it you can bet they will too.

anywho

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cooldude013
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2013, 11:03:15 PM »
You guys do realize that some games can't be played if they are prepared without a code. You'll probably buy a $10 code to play it or buy a brand new one. It's actually pretty cool, maybe annoying at first, but cool.

Also, I think I heard somewhere that it is backwards compatible. Idk maybe I'm wrong.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2013, 11:07:13 PM »
You guys do realize that some games can't be played if they are prepared without a code. You'll probably buy a $10 code to play it or buy a brand new one. It's actually pretty cool, maybe annoying at first, but cool.

Also, I think I heard somewhere that it is backwards compatible. Idk maybe I'm wrong.

wait what?

how is droping $20-$40 for a used game  AND THEN having to pay another $10 on top of it just to use it on my machine cool?
not to mention killing off rentals forever.

xbox one is confirmed no backwords compaidtablty. maybe they will have download stuff, but the disk games them selfews will not work on new xbox

anywho

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2013, 11:11:18 PM »
Xbox clearly got money hungry, i understand that the pre-owned things give  money to microsoft and the company that made the game, but if you buy a pre-owned game, you're buying a game not a disk to where youre able to buy the game.