Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Berry Kristmas Cronicles  (Read 754 times)

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
Berry Kristmas Cronicles
« on: November 06, 2015, 04:25:52 PM »
First of all, before the story, Berry Kristmas is a character that I made in the game, "Hard Time". You should try the game! Its hilarious!

Story:
Berry Kristmas

-Berry Kristmas`s story begins in the 6th grade in his homeroom-
Chapter 1:Setting

Berry goes to his homeroom in Pronghorn Elementary with his teacher, Mr. Akin. When Berry walked into the room, Mr. Akin yelled "Ahh! It`s the Hulk!". Mr. Akin then tackled Berry and knocked him into a desk. If you knew Berry, he was incredibly strong for a 8ft green 6th grader with tattoos and no shirt and orange paratute pants and a eye patch. Berry got up and picked up Mr. Akin and through him into his computer. The computer exploded and killed Mr. Akin. No one in the classroom or even in the school cared. This is just a taste of Berrys story.

Chapter 2:Hell begins

2 months later, during lunch, and alot of school students deaths, Berry goes to lunch.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 04:27:24 PM by Dark Hydrak »

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
Re: Berry Kristmas Cronicles
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 04:31:08 PM »
Berry picks up a bannana and accidentally throughs it and it hits a teacher who`s holding a fire hydrant next to a exploding barrel. The teacher drops the hydrant and it explodes making the barrel explode and he goes flying and lands on Berry. The teacher gets up and suspends him forever, resulting in no education.
  9 years later, in Berrys 20`s, he joins Wrestling Revolution, he was paid 1k every weekly win. He was the champ, until he got drunk with his friends, Bull Dozer(Cow wrestler), Happy Firthday(Berrys sister), Honditar Ushimaru(rainbow lover), and a macaroni saladed duchbag named Benny avocadomas. Bulldozer is a super smapll 20yr old who likes to flip cattle, Happy expreses hepr love by killing them, shes also 8ft and green like Berry, Honditar is a gay hippy, and Benny is a complete macaroni salad. Berry gets drunk and farts, then the S.W.A.T. Team breaks in and arrests Berry for causing global warming with his gas. Berry is sent to prison for 7 years.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 10:11:36 PM by Dark Hydrak »

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 10:23:54 PM »
Chapter 3:Prison

Berry is sent to prison at age 25, he first was greeted by a pistol shot to the leg. After he healed at the hospital, he goes to the main hall. A warden middle fingers him and Berry tackles him. The warden then picked him up and slams him into a TV that explodes and kills him. Then Obama was sent to prison and saw dead Berry. He cried and screamed for he lost a great friend, "No Berry! Why!? WHY!!??". Obama gave Berry his soul and revived him, but by doing this, he also broke the space-time barrier. A 24yr old Berry, 69yr old, 10yr old, and many more berrys came to prison. Now the original Berry must kill them all to save the world. One by one, Berry kills himself until he killed all of them. Now Benny avocadomas has went to prison for urinating in public 2937 times in a day. When they seen eachother, Berry grabs a camera and throughs it at him, then it exploded.The explosion broke Benny`s arm. Now Berry needs to fight a real threat, Berry Kristmas 2.0.

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 10:30:31 PM »
Chapter 4:The Battle

Berry 2.0, a 6293yr old blue robotic version of Berry has entered the galaxy. His plan is to kill Berry Kristmas. After many years of running and training, Berry meets him in the workshop. The battle lasted 2 hours and Berry came out victorious but by a stretch. Berry 2.0 was sent back to his galaxy. 1yr later, Berry is a free man again. A officer offered him a job as a warden but Berry declined. Everything was nice, but not for long.

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 10:43:47 PM »
Chapter 5:Finally

... Berry Kristmas had one last challenge, a new enemy, Berry Kristmas 3.0. He`s half demon, Half cyborg. Berry has woken up at his house with a knife stabbed in his left arm, Berry 3.0 was there. Berry flipped up out of the bed and speared him. As he tackled him to the ground, Berry 3.0 opened a pentagram and released Berry`s worst fear and the cause of this story, Bannanas. Berry slpped on a bannana and fell to the ground. Next to him was a camera, and for some reason, EVERYTHING is rigged in his life. He grabbed it and hit Berry 3.0 in the face. Then he through it at him and it exploded and knocked him into a TV that also exploded. When he was weak, Berry grabbed the bannana that caused all of this. Then, he killed Berry 3.0 with it by stabbing it in his free eye.

Epiloge

Berry decided to take the warden job and he became officer Kristmas and was respected by everyone. Berry`s terrable life was over and he was given a second chance.

The End

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 12:01:01 AM »
You are now allowed to post your feedback on this story. This was all true and made by me and my friend while we were playing Hard Time. I know that the story was inmature, but it is hilarious during the making of it. Its been 1yr when I made the story, and I never told anyone else about it until now. So, anyway, post down your thoughts on this.

Honditar Ushimaru

• Fun loving Noob
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: HaloMerc14
  • PSN: n\a
  • Steam: n\a
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2015, 12:23:23 AM »
XD me and him both made the story. I was Honditar Ushimaru, and Dark is Cow wrestler. Best story ever! 10/10 XD

-HU
-Honditar Ushimaru

TheAwesomeBuilder

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2015, 07:36:09 PM »
You didn't need more than one post for this.

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2015, 07:39:48 PM »
I know, I was using a bad device to make this and it keeped glitching out if i added anymore text. Sorry but please deal with it. It was the only way I could of done it.