Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Views on death  (Read 794 times)

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Views on death
« on: October 07, 2015, 10:03:27 PM »
I'm curious as to what you guys think happens when we die. I've heard the popular answers, heaven/hell, nothing, reincarnation, etc, but I'm curious if there are any others out there.

As for me, I believe that upon death, we are judged based on our deeds and our charity. Then you go to heaven, or hell based upon how you live your life. I also believe in the big bang theory.

In whole, I believe that the universe is created as a big bang, then we are born, but while we do not live, I believe we wait in heaven or hell, and then get born, live, die, and are placed in heaven or hell, until the next big bang and we live in our time periods again(maybe a new time period as well) my mom and grandma always taught me that when you die, you go to heaven for 1000 years, but 1 year on earth is 1 second in heaven, so we stay there for a long time. That is kind of how I fashioned the bang and heaven together.

What do you guys believe? And please, no drama or hate. We all believe something and we will never know who's right until the end.

Bluepudding the don

• I'm feeling it now Mr. Krabs
    • View Profile
Re: Views on death
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 10:04:38 PM »
I'm curious as to what you guys think happens when we die. I've heard the popular answers, heaven/hell, nothing, reincarnation, etc, but I'm curious if there are any others out there.

As for me, I believe that upon death, we are judged based on our deeds and our charity. Then you go to heaven, or hell based upon how you live your life. I also believe in the big bang theory.

In whole, I believe that the universe is created as a big bang, then we are born, but while we do not live, I believe we wait in heaven or hell, and then get born, live, die, and are placed in heaven or hell, until the next big bang and we live in our time periods again(maybe a new time period as well) my mom and grandma always taught me that when you die, you go to heaven for 1000 years, but 1 year on earth is 1 second in heaven, so we stay there for a long time. That is kind of how I fashioned the bang and heaven together.

What do you guys believe? And please, no drama or hate. We all believe something and we will never know who's right until the end.
You go into spectator mode forever.
Former names: 2pac of pudding, Blueberries for all

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 10:07:17 PM »
You go into spectator mode forever.

So like becoming a ghost? Hmmm, now i have to think twice before getting naked...

Bluepudding the don

• I'm feeling it now Mr. Krabs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 10:11:23 PM »
So like becoming a ghost? Hmmm, now i have to think twice before getting naked...
No waiting to respawn when the round is over.
Former names: 2pac of pudding, Blueberries for all

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 10:15:21 PM »
Heaven Hell based on deeds.

Or a sleep forever.

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 10:30:41 PM »
All life consciousness is a manifestation of biology. Without biology, there is no consciousness. Therefor the answer is nothing.

This is the perfect reason for everyone to make the most of the short life they are given.

If you understand what that really means, you'll also understand that is why reincarnation is a load of cobby. Every unit of biology is unique, and therefor manifests a unique consciousness.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 10:37:58 PM by Craig »

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 10:35:19 PM »
All life consciousness is a manifestation of biology. Without biology, there is no consciousness. Therefor the answer is nothing.

If you understand what that really means, you'll also understand that is why reincarnation is a load of cobby. Every unit of biology is unique, and therefor manifests a unique consciousness.
I guess that makes sense, but I've seen too many miracles happen to believe that there isn't a god. I've had many friends have cancer cured in a few days with prayer, blind people being able to see, and I had a friend with a broken leg have it healed. But its one of those things that if you haven't seen it, its tough to believe.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 10:39:03 PM »
Well, now that you mention it, here's my opinion:

So called "God" is nothing but all the positive energy that has come together in the universe by the law of mutual attraction, and is not an actual being of any sort, so you can forget going to heaven OR hell... But that's not to say that there is still nothing after we die...

If you look search YouTube for "Nda" (near death experience) you will find videos from people all over the world who have either exactly the same, or a very similar account of what happened to them during an Nda.

Are you referring to the "white light" that people say they see?

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 10:46:05 PM »
I guess that makes sense, but I've seen too many miracles happen to believe that there isn't a god. I've had many friends have cancer cured in a few days with prayer, blind people being able to see, and I had a friend with a broken leg have it healed. But its one of those things that if you haven't seen it, its tough to believe.
You don't need a god for biological miracles to happen. Biology is an extraordinary thing, and how it can be altered or healed by consciousness is still something we know little about.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 11:01:20 PM by Craig »

Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2015, 10:56:37 PM »
Well, now that you mention it, here's my opinion:

So called "God" is nothing but all the positive energy that has come together in the universe by the law of mutual attraction, a cave mans perception of science, and is not an actual being of any sort, so you can forget going to heaven OR hell... But that's not to say that there is still nothing after we die...

If you look search YouTube for "Nda" (near death experience) you will find videos from people all over the world who have either exactly the same, or a very similar account of what happened to them during an Nda.
now I say to you what form these.