Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Dealing With Depression  (Read 5336 times)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: Dealing With Depression
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2017, 01:06:44 PM »
If you need a job, try gas stations. My last job, the only "interview" I had was a drug test. At my current job, I walked in and asked for an application. Instead he looked at my resume and asked if I could come in for training in 4 hours and work an 8 hour shift the next 4 days. Gas station employee turnover rates are pretty high because it's a good place to work lots of hours while looking for a new job. Currently I am pulling in just under $1600 a month. It's not much, but having something to do definitely makes me hate myself alot less.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Jim

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Instagram @mrjamie99
    • View Profile
    • My photography Facebook page!
  • Xbox: Jiimalene
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2017, 01:36:27 PM »
If you need a job, try gas stations. My last job, the only "interview" I had was a drug test. At my current job, I walked in and asked for an application. Instead he looked at my resume and asked if I could come in for training in 4 hours and work an 8 hour shift the next 4 days. Gas station employee turnover rates are pretty high because it's a good place to work lots of hours while looking for a new job. Currently I am pulling in just under $1600 a month. It's not much, but having something to do definitely makes me hate myself alot less.

I've actually gotten a few job interviews for a bunch of different places which includes a pet shop and fish and chips shop. I actually have a job interview for McDonald's next Wednesday. I'm only going to be working until September 2018 where I can go back to college or maybe start university. Basically I'm taking a year off to make a bit of money and start what I want to do when next September rolls around.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
Global Moderator given on December 27th 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2017, 03:26:13 PM »
There is only one way to kill Depression....Change the mindset....(The mind is really powerful and i heard story that this one guy was thinking he was giving birth and felt the pain of it too but turns out he was only thinking of it) anyways if you think your depress your going to be depress and to sum this up with a little saying that most people don't know "You are what you think you are" and that applies to everyone. Now jobs are jobs be positive that you will get a job and you will have it.