Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Dreams  (Read 93 times)

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
Dreams
« on: November 08, 2015, 08:33:52 PM »
Dreams

When I say dreams, I don`t mean goals. I`m talking about sleep dreams.

This is the deep discussion of dreams and how they work, and why we have them, and what they mean.

Dreams are complex brain waves that creates the feeling of reality during the relaxation of the body during sleep. In a brief conclusion, dreams are just memories that are wierd because, it`s like when you are so tired that you start going crazy like you`re drunk, so your memories are mixed up and don`t make any sense.

If you have any thoughts of dreams or you would like to tell us one of your dreams, post it here.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:36:16 PM by Dark Hydrak »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 08:42:08 PM »
Dreams help your body get refreshed. When you sleep your body refreshes and relives all of your stresses from the day. That is why sleeping is important. And to be honest i think dreams just adds on to the refreshment. But when i sleep i dream about the thing i thought about most in that day. Like say i thought of getting something my dream is that. That is why i think it is apart of the refresh process.

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 08:43:50 PM »
I once had a dream that I could control everything all because I said "Dream" in my dream. Apperiently, if you break the 4th wall in your dream, it will allow you full control. It was amazing. I hated everything once I woke up though. I miss that moment.

SARKASIST

• My name is George.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: SARKASIST
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 12:13:47 PM »
Every human in the world has a unconscious state of mind (ID) that they can not control. This is where your beast like instincts come into play. It's telling you get get all the desires you want like food and sex. It screams to you "I want it, I want it, I want it!" It just wants to be pleasured. Then elsewhere in your mind, you have your superego. This is your controlling side that keeps you into check. Your ID wants sex right now but your superego hold it back saying no you can't have it here, it's wrong. No you don't need food, you're full. It's more of a moral compass. Together, your superego and your ID comes together to form your Ego, how you act. It will gratify your ID in the long term while sticking to the superegos rules.

I believe while you're asleep, your superego, the mind you picked up from the environment and naturally starts to dissipate as you lose control. Your ID takes control and your mind runs rampant thinking about your desires. This explains Nocturnal Emissions. Sleeping allows us to delve into the mind we cannot reach while awake and using this power, the dream can make us feel we are there. Thus dreams to me, are our mind trying to subconsciously achieve our deep desires we hold back in the real world.

Lucky enough for me, I remember every dream that I have every night. It's pretty cool yet chilling at times like last night was creepy. There was a sentient machine that had a bronze face on a floating sphere. In the sphere there were people that it took. It said if I leave he will kill them but if I talk to him and convince him, it might let them go. The sky was blood red as well and I was on a cobblestone bridge floating on nothing in nowhere.
Ignorance Is Bliss