Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Poll

If you joined, are you having fun on this Role Play?

Yes!
3 (60%)
No!
1 (20%)
Sort of...
1 (20%)
I like it, but I think it needs this...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic:  ℵ~Sylac's Dreams~ℵ [Role Play]  (Read 10967 times)

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: ℵ~Sylac's Dreams~ℵ [Role Play]
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2016, 06:49:57 PM »
{{OOC
Could we add a tiny bit of narrative to this RP every now and then? Just something that could bring us together a little more whilst still allowing everyone to do there own thing.}}

((OOC: Well, Jack is currently trying to get ahold of me for help, As he told me over the shoutbox.

I can't see my character interacting with you directly. Although my actions combined with PWR's have indirectly caused some inconveniences for you.))

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2016, 06:55:46 PM »
((OOC: My apologies. There should be a main plot, I am trying to establish it over the course of the RP by way of Necrozian. I cannot say more about him other than he's connected to Jack and the recent events in the woods. I didn't want to rush it though.))

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2016, 03:38:36 PM »
((ooc: Okay, now that I finally have a stretch of free time, I can actually begin posting again. My apologies for keeping anyone waiting that may have wanted to continue.))

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2016, 03:49:12 PM »
((ooc: Okay, now that I finally have a stretch of free time, I can actually begin posting again. My apologies for keeping anyone waiting that may have wanted to continue.))
((OUT OF CHARACTER: That's actually the reason I've been waiting to get out of jail. There's not much of a reason to get out. I was waiting for some exposition.))
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2016, 03:55:30 PM »
ℵ~Alruane~ℵ

Jack was on his way, in a most dangerous haste, to meet his contact and friend: Drak Jalin. He knew that Drak would know a great many things on what Jack was seeking. This evil, it required quick and direct decisions and actions. His last stop would not be Drak, he did have to convene with the Circle Of Magi as well. He hardly thought they would be happy to see him, most likely annoyed at the very least. Jack would have no time for petty squabbling and past indiscretions that allowed future meetings to be tainted with dishonor or disbelief, regardless of biased opinions.

Drak, perse, was not someone who knew everything about magic. He was the right person to get answers on where to begin ANY endeavor. Information was key at this point, Jack needed a start if he ever hoped to reach the end. Drak was also a linguist, which would help in finding anything Jack may have missed. Drak and Jack go way back, way before a great many things in Jack's life. Jack started as a thief with Drak back in the day, small time things at first.

Jack didn't have time to reminisce over his past, this threat was real and needed to be dealt with. However, Jack did not know how long this would take or how strong the coming battle would be. He knew he would have to fight this being...there was no going back, there was no running from this. Jack may have ran from other small time things in his past, but nothing this big ever deterred him from his goals. Jack figured he could have a few smokes, a drink or three, and go over the facts and clues with Drak for the evening. Tomorrow, before dawn, he would travel to the Circle Of Magi and pray to the gods he was heard...

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2016, 03:56:08 PM »
((OUT OF CHARACTER: That's actually the reason I've been waiting to get out of jail. There's not much of a reason to get out. I was waiting for some exposition.))
((ooc: Not to worry, starting it right back up so we can get this thing moving.))

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
  • Other: 何
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2016, 04:36:40 PM »
((ooc: I don't even have a character in this, so I don't even know if I should be doing the whole out of character thing, but whatever. GK here with an idea for y'all. RPs are fun and all, but on a forum like this, it's kinda less fun because it isn't as personal. So, I've got an idea for you fellas. I'm sure I've mentioned this in the past, but there's a site called roll20.net, which is basically a website for playing D&D online, but the best part is, is that you can make your own campaigns, and even supply your own art. Now I bring this up because if, say, you were to say use this site, I'd be more than happy to provide you guys with artwork for your campaign... ;) ))

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2016, 05:15:33 PM »
If entries are still welcomed...

Forum Name: TheDestinedCrab
Character Name: Will (unknown last name)
Sex: Male
Race: Kraken / Human (can morph)
Class: Water warrior
Short Biography: Will keep's himself to himself, and is limited as to what he says. He is often the smart one in tricky situations, and is very wise. Will has brown hair, that isn't often cut and white skin. He usually wears comfy clothing, such as joggers and a t-shirt.
Personality Traits: Will has learnt to speak to lion's and birds aswell as any sea creature.
Powers: Will has power over the water & the seas.
Weapons: Will carries a long bow and 2 sheaths of arrows on his back. In his belt he has a dagger and a sax knife.
Portrait:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 02:21:54 AM by TheDestinedCrab »
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2016, 05:19:30 PM »
((ooc: I don't even have a character in this, so I don't even know if I should be doing the whole out of character thing, but whatever. GK here with an idea for y'all. RPs are fun and all, but on a forum like this, it's kinda less fun because it isn't as personal. So, I've got an idea for you fellas. I'm sure I've mentioned this in the past, but there's a site called roll20.net, which is basically a website for playing D&D online, but the best part is, is that you can make your own campaigns, and even supply your own art. Now I bring this up because if, say, you were to say use this site, I'd be more than happy to provide you guys with artwork for your campaign... ;) ))
((OUT OF CHARACTER: We (Tom, Jack, Dryym, and I) were going to do a Roll20 campaign. Biggest problem is schedule. Then we also have the issue of the learning curve it takes to use it. There are other minor problems, as well. As soon as we get them worked out, though, I'm sure we'll call on you. Depends on what everyone wants.))
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2016, 06:08:46 PM »
If entries are still welcomed...

Forum Name: TheDestinedCrab
Character Name: Will (unknown last name)
Sex: Male
Race: Kraken
Class: Water warrior
Short Biography: Will keep's himself to himself, and is limited as to what he says. He is often the smart one in tricky situations, and is very wise. Will believes that the ancient greek god Perseus gave him a power to control water. Will has brown hair, that isn't often cut and white skin. He usually wears comfy clothing, such as joggers and a t-shirt.
Personality Traits: Will has learnt the ancient greek language, as he believes a greek god gave his water powers. He can speak fluent in english, and partially-fluent in greek. Saying that, he can read perfectly in both languages.
Powers: Will has power over the water & the seas.
Weapons: Will carries a long bow and 2 sheaths of arrows on his back. In his belt he has a dagger and a sax knife.
Portrait:

((OOC: I'm sure you will be welcomed with open arms (So long as you follow the story.) However there were a few things in your entry that bugged me.

1: I am fairly sure that you can't be just a kraken. Especially if that's your portrait.  Perhaps if you want to remedy this whilst still keeping your story mostly intact, You could say that you were a kraken, But you were also the subject of some form of curse that turned you human.

There are other possible ways, But that one was the first to come to mind. You could always talk to Jack for more on this.

2: This is a completely different universe to what we are in now. So, No Greeks. And thus, No Perseus. Once again, Talk to Jack and I'm sure you two can come to some sort of conclusion on your character.

Hope to see you soon. I'm going to need to post here soon too.))

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym