Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Poll

If you joined, are you having fun on this Role Play?

Yes!
3 (60%)
No!
1 (20%)
Sort of...
1 (20%)
I like it, but I think it needs this...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic:  ℵ~Sylac's Dreams~ℵ [Role Play]  (Read 10394 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
Re: ℵ~Sylac's Dreams~ℵ [Role Play]
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2015, 04:50:21 PM »
Yeah, I'll start working on it. So that way everyone has a sense of direction. Another given for now, Grans Port is on the East Coast. It lies near Celtington.

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2015, 10:45:04 PM »
Forum Name: Trub, let's just stick with Trub.

Character Name: Milodus Sparkmaster

Sex: Male

Race: Gnome

Class: Bard/Entertainer/Tinkerer

Short Biography: Milodus spent his gnome childhood and adolescence growing up in a mountain range tucked away from the rest of the world. He grew up in royalty, being the prince of a great underground city. He spent a majority of his time locking himself in his study. He had a much larger facination for engineering and tinckering than most gnomes. After becoming infatuated with music, he left his home city for its lack of music lovers. He travels now to spread what he has taught himself with his trusty instrument. He one day hopes to settle down and open up his own musical theatre for the masses to enjoy.

Personality Traits: Milodus is a very outgoing person. Although he tends to stick to settlements, Milodus travels around making money through his musical performance.

Powers: Illusion Spells, mostly charms for convincing people that Milodus is a much better gnome than he truly is.

Weapons: An ebony dagger stolen from Milodus' father. It is a family heirloom that was forged centuries ago. It is believed to have a magical force that gives it a bigger oomph when needed.
Milodus' clockwork balalaika. Bought from a street vendor, Milodus spent his entire life playing this instrument, turning it into his own machine of beguile. It is capable of much greater noise than any ordinary acoustic instrument.

Portrait:

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2015, 11:04:32 PM »

Short Biography: Milodus spent his gnome childhood and adolescence growing up in a mountain range tucked away from the rest of the world. He grew up in royalty, being the prince of a great underground city. He spent a majority of his time locking himself in his study. He had a much larger facination for engineering and tinckering than most gnomes. After becoming infatuated with music, he left his home city for its lack of music lovers. He travels now to spread what he has taught himself with his trusty instrument. He one day hopes to settle down and open up his own musical theatre for the masses to enjoy.

Personality Traits: Milodus is a very outgoing person. Although he tends to stick to settlements, Milodus travels around making money through his musical performance.

Powers: Illusion Spells, mostly charms for convincing people that Milodus is a much better gnome than he truly is.

Weapons: An ebony dagger stolen from Milodus' father. It is a family heirloom that was forged centuries ago. It is believed to have a magical force that gives it a bigger oomph when needed.
Milodus' clockwork balalaika. Bought from a street vendor, Milodus spent his entire life playing this instrument, turning it into his own machine of beguile. It is capable of much greater noise than any ordinary acoustic instrument.

Portrait:

Welcome aboard, Wayne! :D I see we have another Gnome in our midst. ;)

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2015, 11:11:29 PM »
Welcome aboard, Wayne! :D I see we have another Gnome in our midst. ;)
That's not all.

Short Biography: Milodus spent his gnome childhood and adolescence growing up in a mountain range tucked away from the rest of the world. He grew up in royalty, being the prince of a great underground city. He spent a majority of his time locking himself in his study. He had a much larger facination for engineering and tinckering than most gnomes. After becoming infatuated with music, he left his home city for its lack of music lovers. He travels now to spread what he has taught himself with his trusty instrument. He one day hopes to settle down and open up his own musical theatre (An entertainment extablishment) for the masses to enjoy.

Portrait:

/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2015, 07:56:14 AM »
I may not be posting this week, As on Friday, I'll be away for the weekend, And i can't think of what to write about at the moment. I'm kinda waiting for people to define their sides since my post, And the locations to be mapped out a bit. PWR has posted, But there hasn't been anything else since the fire.

My character also does not know about Grans port, So he can't go there until he visits the local cartographer, Or someone tells him.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2015, 09:01:00 AM »
Story of Two Face
Kink in the Road - Part 1

On the forth day of his Journey,Two face arrived late evening in the lower district of Grans port. The multiple houses where condensed in to small avenues with numerous cobble streets leading off in every direction. The scent of smoke and excrement filled the air, burning the nostrils when inhaling deeply. Vision was severely reduced due to fog roiling in of the sea making anyone able pickings for the fiends of the night that inhabited the lower quarter. 

Bearing a lantern in hand Two face cautiously wondered along an avenue, raising the lantern on approach to imposing doorways and corners where ambush was common.
The scuttle of feet could be heard moving in the shadows, kept at bay by the light, those who defied the curfew, as no good man would wonder at night. Not in Grans Port.

Two faced shined the light of the lantern onto a doorway. Decoratively carved into the centre of the heavy oak door was the image of a skull. Two face gave a stern knock on the door and waited patiently. After a few minutes an iron plate slid back on the door to reveal two very real eyes staring back at Two face in place of the skulls eyes.

"What business do you have hear fiend of the night?" Questioned the figure behind the door.

"It is I Two Face"
"I received by raven but not four suns ago! bearing word that my item of interest was in stock" declared Two face.

The slider slammed shut upon the end of Two face's response, the sound of the locks and bolts been loosened came from behind the door which eventually swung open to reveal a Dark elf standing in the doorway.

"Come in comrade, may I interest you in some tea of poppy or black tea with a wedge of lemon?"

"Black with Lemon please"
Responded Two face stepping in to the passageway and closing the door behind him. After turning back to see his host had wondered of deeper into the household without him. 

Every inch of the premise was filled with trinkets, plants and apparel. The scene was overwhelming and clearly indicated the Elf was not just a merchant but also a hoarder. Two face almost stumbled and tripped trying to avoid small goblets, rare coins scattered across what floor was visible. Ducking under cloves of garlic and low hanging vines he reached a room bricked up with books from floor to ceiling with only an open fireplace and two padded grand beech chairs with the backs facing away from the door to resemble an sitting room.

A small stream of steam lifted up from two cups of tea precariously placed upon on a stack of books between the chairs. Lounging in one chair was the host,gazing into the roaring fire.

Two face sat down in the chair parallel to the host and began to slowly sip tea from a cup.

"Two friends do not conduct business at such a later hour, Two face"
"We will finish are tea and then rest till morning"
"Over breakfast we will resume" said the dark elf in a friendly but controlling manner.

"I will not argue with that Tiraro" responded Two face.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 05:40:00 PM by Tom »

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2015, 09:22:02 PM »
I'm kinda waiting for people to define their sides since my post, And the locations to be mapped out a bit.
Basically the same goes for myself, as well. Since mine comes in bursts of days with events planned ahead of everyone else. So I'm thinking one or two more story related post, and I'll write another. I'm interested in what Trub's character will get into.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2015, 09:41:18 PM »
ℵ~Alruane~ℵ

Al traveled across the terrain to the North West side of Sylac Forest, he had business to discuss. His business was with an unusual family member of his. The family part was not unusual, the part that was out of place was that the family member... was dead. He traveled to the Great Aquatical, a large lake located on the North Western edge of the forest. It provided water to the ocean by way of a small river leading from the lake.

He trekked for a day or two, not really worrying about much within the vast forest. He did enjoy stopping for a spell and eating some food while taking in the forest's beauty. No other living creature had EVER seen the entire forest, save Sylac himself. Yes, Al had once met Sylac...it had been a couple years since their last encounter. Fortunately, for Al, it was a positive meeting of the minds...something he vowed never to reveal to any other living being.

It did not take him long to arrive there, as he knew a shortcut provided by some of the denizens of the forest. Once there, he sat down and pulled out his journal and his pipe. He proceeded to place a very substantial amount of Cyan and red tinted herbs into his pipe. He then snapped his fingers and provided a small flame to bring his pipe to life! He inhaled deeply the rich aroma of earth tilled herbs and pleasant minty after tastes.

Al waited for his ancestor to appear, a mage of ultimate power. He once did battle here with a rival mage, many ages ago. Al found out, through sources and his own studies, that this mage was of his bloodline. But of course, with that power who could doubt the relation?! He appeared out of thin air, a silhouette of pure energy appeared in a robe before Al. "So...my dearest great great grandchild...how may this humble Magi be of service?"

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:01:17 PM by Jack Of Shades »

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2015, 01:29:51 PM »
By the time I had reached the flames, It was too late for anything to be done... I hear heavy footsteps coming towards the site, I'd better hide before I come face to face with the source.
---------------------
A large disfigured looking man came by and fought the flames,  Then stormed off. I'd better go get some rest. It's almost sunrise.
I walked to the woods and found a high branch to sleep on and let myself drift into sleep.
---------------------
It was around noon when I woke up. The town was busy and frightened due to the flames of the previous night.
I decided to make my way to the Celtington Cartographer to see if I could find out anywhere more interesting to go.
As I walk in, I'm greeted by a tall man, Not a single hair on his head.
"What c'n ah do yeh fer?"
He asks me
"I'd like a dosen blank maps, A good quill,  A bottle of ink, And a map of the area to get an idea of where I am."
"Right away sir."
He says before running off to the back room.
" 'ere yeh 're sir. That'll be 1 gold."
I rummage through my pouches to find one of my gold coins. As I find it I pull it put and give it to the man.
Looking at the map I see a town a couple day's travel south east of Celtington.
"What's this?"
I ask pointing to the town on the map.
"That'll be Grans Port. Nuthin but snobby rich folks and thieves round those parts."
Sounds like my kind of place.
I thanked the man and walked out.

Grans Port huh? Maybe if I'm lucky I'll find a Dragon willing to give me a ride.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2016, 07:57:38 PM »
ℵ~Alruane~ℵ

"Al, tell me child, why have you disturbed my eternal damnation to this miserable plane of existence?" Al took out his pipe and began to remove the various herbs from his pouch. The pipe was long and slender, it was adorned with various runes and sigils of ancient languages and spells. Al truly loved his pipe, but not more than his vast array of tomes at his home. The pipe was full, the herbs smelled great, and it was time to inform his relative why he was here.

Al flicked his pointer finger and thumbs together, which ignited a fire immediately. He used it to light his pipe, slowly taking LONG deep puffs of his freshly stuffed pipe. He exhaled deeply and, almost, sympathetically."My lord ancestor, it appears I am in need of your ancient wisdom." He shifted his gaze downward, realizing he had some pride within his soul.

"My boy, I implore you to continue your line of query and begone. You may be my family, but I am indeed the spirit of a supremely powerful being." Al began to feel the pressure of his question bearing down on his mind. "My lord...I-I...it appears an ancient being has also returned to these forests. I have done research and studies on this matter, but cannot find any text remaining on this...thing."

The ancestor listened to Al's tale, whilst floating back in forth in a pace-like manner. He scratched his ghostly beard and twitched one eyebrow up inquisitively. The news of Al's 'Being' was more and more sounding familiar. This was something that existed well before the ancestors time. It was...primordial at least. Something truly deadly and unknown to most creatures of the last era...or two.

Did you use a Craig "Soon"?
Yes. Yes I did. /sage We share that personality trait.