Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Poll

If you joined, are you having fun on this Role Play?

Yes!
3 (60%)
No!
1 (20%)
Sort of...
1 (20%)
I like it, but I think it needs this...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic:  ℵ~Sylac's Dreams~ℵ [Role Play]  (Read 11000 times)

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
Re: ℵ~Sylac's Dreams~ℵ [Role Play]
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2016, 10:27:33 PM »
((OUT OF CHARACTER:- I wasn't too sure what I was missing when I made the poster. Now I realise I forgot the reward. In any case, I'm quite fond of how it turned out otherwise. I'd be glad to do more for this. Just PM me and let me know your plans ahead of time. Keep in mind, I'm no Monet. So don't expect a prized piece.  I do these quick and to the point to serve one porpoise.

By the way, anyone who hasn't joined in, you should really consider it. It's great fun if you like writing.))
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2016, 12:32:03 AM »

ℵ~Vexlan Necrozian~ℵ

The lair was damp, dripping, and beyond dark. The sight of darkness is nothing compared to the feeling of darkness. Most agree darkness is the absence of light, and that evil is the absence of good. Darkness and evil can coincide with a strong enough will. This lair exuded darkness and decay, evil and magic.

A cloaked being hovered over a slab in the, perhaps, brightest part of the lair. A chandelier made of human remains hovered above the slab, black wax candles melted in each of the sconces. Below the macabre chandelier lie a body, it appeared to be slightly decayed itself. The being was muttering some type of ancient incantation. The eyes of the being started to glow a dark reddish color.

The corpse on the slab began to writhe slightly, the fingers cracking and the joints slowly popping into place. The corpse took in a deep breath and it's solid white eyes opened up. The dead body had a renewed essence of life, albeit...an unholy one. The necromancer standing over the slab smiled, he was getting better and better by the day. The corpse rose from the slab, turned it's body off the table, and walked down the hall.

Vexlan ran to his tome and re-read the contents, his spell was text book spot on. The corpse was more put together than the previous experiments, the others simply decayed at an accelerated rate. This one was actually beginning to not only halt it's decay, but heal parts of it's destroyed body. This was a big break through in Necromancy. No other before Vexlan could actually pull this kind of dark magic off.

As he sat at his study, he noticed various contents of the tome that he omitted from his other spells prior. His master never taught him ENTIRELY the ancient language of the Necrosis Whispers. Which meant, for him at least, that some spells were off limits. Unless, unless Vexlan could learn the language himself. He always thought of himself as a rather talented linguist.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2016, 12:45:57 AM »
((OUT OF CHARACTER:- I wasn't too sure what I was missing when I made the poster. Now I realise I forgot the reward. In any case, I'm quite fond of how it turned out otherwise. I'd be glad to do more for this. Just PM me and let me know your plans ahead of time. Keep in mind, I'm no Monet. So don't expect a prized piece.  I do these quick and to the point to serve one porpoise.

By the way, anyone who hasn't joined in, you should really consider it. It's great fun if you like writing.))

((OOC: I thought it was a wonderful touch! Looks good too, I didn't even notice the accidental omission of the reward. lol

And yes, please! If you enjoy writing and making up short stories as you go along, possibly intertwining with other players, join. You will like the freedom one gets! Speaking of, I still need to get a short synopsis going on so (would-be) players get what's going on so far. I'll work on that soon.))

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2016, 03:38:05 PM »
Sitting before me in a cell is the gnome. He is very clearly displeased by the fact that I am out here, And he is in there.

I choose not to talk to him directly. Instead, I take his journal and ink. To this he makes himself clear that he wants it back.

I write something down in the book, Purposely at an odd angle to be obnoxious.

After which I give him the book back and place the key to his cell just outside the door.

Time to go...
---------------------

There was no sign of the gnome following me. If he did take me up on my offer, He had to think about it.

The girl, Who's name I now know to be Shakala, Is currently in the lighthouse. She made me promise to teach her things. Like not getting caught. And how to liberate coinpouches without the person feeling anything.

I think it's best if we wait until the town is on less of a high alert for that, She agrees.

I did dig out some of my old illusory magic books for her to read, So that's something.

It'll be interesting to see how this all unfolds...

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2016, 03:54:34 PM »
((OOC I didn't actually know we were waiting on me to continue this, So I whipped up something for this post. As you can see here.
I am quite happy with it.))

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2016, 09:21:03 PM »
((OOC I didn't actually know we were waiting on me to continue this, So I whipped up something for this post. As you can see here.
((OUT OF CHARACTER:- It wouldn't have really been a big problem if you didn't. I just wasn't sure how to make two weeks in jail interesting. Three barriers of cold, hard, earth slabs and a collection of cold, hard, steel rods with narrow passages for viewing the roaming world are not bountifully conducive towards the flavourful writing motive of my Gnome friend. I shall soon begin the pressing of quill to cottonsheet in advances of this chronicle. (To make a point, the only real thing I could to make my portion interesting is use fancy words. Boring.)))
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2016, 09:13:44 AM »
((OUT OF CHARACTER:- It wouldn't have really been a big problem if you didn't. I just wasn't sure how to make two weeks in jail interesting. Three barriers of cold, hard, earth slabs and a collection of cold, hard, steel rods with narrow passages for viewing the roaming world are not bountifully conducive towards the flavourful writing motive of my Gnome friend. I shall soon begin the pressing of quill to cottonsheet in advances of this chronicle. (To make a point, the only real thing I could to make my portion interesting is use fancy words. Boring.)))

((OUT OF CHARACTER:- Hence the reason I gave you a way out. :P
BTW, I like my paper better than your paper.))

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2016, 07:20:20 PM »
Story of Two face
Hydra

It had been a fortnight since Titaro had given Two face the kill contract bearing the name Gregory Lechance.
Two face had spend this time tracking the man on his daily routine, day and night around both the rich and poor districts of Grans port.

Gregory Lechance was not a member of the city council but his influence among the people allowed him to conduct his self as if so. The man had a simple ideal, "if the will of a man could not be bought with his gold, he would buy another one and give him the means to take his place". Normally his bribery was ignored or embraced by other, however his recent influencing of the harbour master meant he had control over all import and export in Grans port. An act that had not been received well by his other business patrons.

Two face had chosen a porcupine quill tipped in belladonna to be administered using a blow pipe at close range. The execution of the task would be easy but with the recently imposed curfew travelling around the city would require a little more finesse. In the dark of night the rooftops of the houses in the rich district would provide an ample pathway to Gregory's townhouse, provided the clay roof tiles supported Two faces weight.

It was Dusk, Two face had gained access to the roof from the Rosewood inn and crawled across the rooftop tiles to Gregory's Town house. He carefully lower himself down on to the balcony of the master bedroom that encroached from the building overlooking a private courtyard below.

Sitting on a stone bench below in the courtyard was Gregory, indulging in the written works of a local poet with a small goblet of wine and a place of cold meat. Two face raised the blow pipe to his lips, with a strong huff of air from his lungs into the pipe, the quill was propelled from the pipe spiralling down into Gregory's neck. The Quill pierced his neck with the barbs anchoring into the skin.
Two face murmured to himself "cut off one head and two more will grow back"

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2016, 06:15:19 PM »
ℵ~Alruane~ℵ

His head hurt, his body ached, his mind was filled with many questions and no answers. Jack didn't understand, how had some malevolent energy infiltrate his tower? Part of his research was finding out what this thing was. The other part, the other part was him asking other folk certain questions and hoping the answers are right. Not to mention, he had to visit the Circle Of Magi soon. THAT was definitely something he did not plan to do lightly.

His fingers thumbed through every book and tome he could find, anything that helped him understand this dark being. So far, not much has been written on the subject of a dark matter. He would need to divulge a far darker library of knowledge. His first stop would have to be the local tavern, many folk their knew dark secrets of the land. Jack also had a few friends of ill-repute whom knew of illicit books and tomes that gathered such knowledge. Jack closed the tome, took a puff of his pipe, and put on his cloak to visit his 'friend' at the tavern.

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2016, 06:45:28 PM »
{{OOC
Could we add a tiny bit of narrative to this RP every now and then? Just something that could bring us together a little more whilst still allowing everyone to do there own thing.}}

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.