Author Topic: [Construction] CommuniForgepleCraft 4.0  (Read 2580 times)

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
[Construction] CommuniForgepleCraft 4.0
« on: August 25, 2015, 01:53:45 AM »

Welcome one, welcome all, to the fourth map in this legendary series!
This map is now a WIP
Recent Updates

Due to Copyright issues, the name has changed from Communicraft to Communiforgplecraft

A History Behind It All

If you did not know, Communicraft is a Community based map, and it has been here since 1.6. My sole purpose in creating my Communicraft maps is to have a map in which the Total Miner Community can come together as one and create something magnificent.

Communicraft 1.0 was made back on the old forums originally, and it blew far past my expectations. Although originally it was a "anyone can build" type of map, I soon changed it to forum only, and that was quite possibly the best decision i made on that map. Once i got the forums involved, the map blew up! Communicraft one had countless amounts of players joining in and building. It even earned me a Zeus placement, gifting me the Demigods.

Communicraft 2.0 was in my personal opinion my most successful map, and the best in the Communicraft series (which is why I am returning to the style of the map). Communicraft 2.0 had even more forum members arrive, and I believe that is where I fully started testing my building capabilities. The map entered into the War of Worlds Robotic Competition and, along side some drama, the map was chosen as one of the three winners. Communicraft 2.0 gifted me Robotic. As the map grew in size, and as the 2.0 update neared release, it was time to create a new Communicraft.

Communicraft 3.0 was by and far my most "architecturally sound" map in the series. I went full out in my builds, and tested myself to see how far I could go. I went into a new route, and plotted the map; instead of the usual Communicraft open world, I had organized it into plots. The map looked much more organized, and it had many beautiful builds, but it was to rigid. the plots took away the Communicraft feel (in my opinion). But it was still the Communicraft map that I invested the most "building time" into.

There have been a few Communicraft additions made by other players:
Dig Deep Communicraft [abandoned]
Survival Communicraft [WIP]

Plans For 4.0

I recently started working on the full release of Communicraft 4.0. Taking nothing but the name from prior maps, this map will be completely fresh, with new builds and scripts. I am drawing from past experience and returning to the open world concept; i.e. you can build where ever you please and I will cater to your build placement with my road design and layout.

As with the previous maps, Communicraft will remain form only. When you get onto the map itself simply send me a message with your forum username, and you will receive all building permissions. Keep in mind for anyone new to the series, this isnt my first rodeo, if you abuse the privileges i give you, you'll not get them back. I am generally a very trusting person, but abuse that trust and you lose it.

I will try to incorporate any ideas that you guys give me, so feel free to lay them on me! In past maps i have create entire new sections to fulfill player needs (sky biomes, mega builds, pixel art etc...).

Basic Rules to Follow
Do not grief. That is a given
You must have a forums account. If your reading this, well done! You've passed.
You will not be given save or grief perms, no I dont care if you want water, ask me to place it.
Do not take credit for builds that others made. I.E. do not paste down something that is not yours.
Have fun.

Pictures and Videos
-null-

Credits Due and Given

Statistics and Such

World Visitors: 109
World Rating: 5.0
# of Ratings: 13
Most Consecutive Players: 13
Total Man Hours Played: 48.0
Blocks Cleared: 8496
Blacks Placed: 27,613

« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 08:35:21 PM by RF Inn The Jet »
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Monster x

• Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: XxC Monster XxX
Re: Communicraft 4.0
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 03:46:42 AM »
Yessss cant wait toplay on this

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 03:58:30 AM »
Ahh, glad to see it come together I look forward to enhancing the map with my Mediterranean builds.

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
  • Don't let your memes be memes
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 06:37:34 AM »
I'm gonna visit the map and build a thing ( ͡ ͜ ʖ ͡) 
THE LEGACY MUST CONTINUE! ( ͡ ͜ ʖ ͡)
My Threads
Miner Of The Month for July 2013!
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!

sinless

• Been here since the beginning
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 07:03:59 AM »
If only I could have a small shed in this as well.

Thanks to /gk for making me this sig /wub

"Announcer of The Official Zepplin Race"

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site Former MotM winners 3 years on site I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 07:05:52 AM »
Would it be possible to transfer my house from CC3 to CC4? I still haven't finished it :3

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 10:51:01 AM »
Would it be possible to transfer my house from CC3 to CC4? I still haven't finished it :3
Yeah that would be possible! Once the map is completely build ready, you can just tell me where to paste it :p

If only I could have a small shed in this as well.
You sure you don't want to build one and a half legs? ;)

Anyways glad you are all looking forward to it so far, I'll keep you updated and let you know when the spawn is finished so the building can start!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 11:27:41 AM by Rucking Fetard »
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 11:07:08 AM »
Also guys let me know if you want something on the map, I'll try my best to incorporate it :3
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site Former MotM winners 3 years on site I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2015, 12:45:02 PM »
I like to think of communicraft as a village of forum members, we all have are houses. Some in map events would be fun. Maybe an event area.

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 12:56:32 PM »
I like to think of communicraft as a village of forum members, we all have are houses. Some in map events would be fun. Maybe an event area.
Any ideas on the events? That actually sounds like a pretty cool idea!
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Dr_Vex_Ender

• Elite Member
  • Total Miner's resident Enderman.
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: (Inactive)
  • PSN: Dr_Vex_Ender
  • Steam: Dr_Vex_Ender
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 02:00:09 PM »
By events. Ehat do you mean? Like rain or fog, or a party area?

Cowboy

• Based On A True Story....
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Reloahd Nacs
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 02:07:21 PM »
Glad To See Its Back  :D :D :D

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 03:51:16 PM »
This one definitely my favorite series of worlds! I've been a huge fan of CommuniCraft since CommuniCraft 2.0 came out. I was lucky enough to be an admin on CC3 which was extremely fun and delightful. Can't wait to see CC4 Jet ^.^

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 03:52:03 PM »
Can I build a stadium
https://m.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2015, 03:56:42 PM »
Alright...now we're cooking. 8)