Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic: [Survival] kino der toten remake  (Read 17039 times)

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • snD God
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Xtrxmez
  • Steam: Rejectz12
Re: kino der toten remake
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2015, 11:56:38 PM »
which part
The white and red. They're too bright. Kino is generally dark, besides the sunlight from outside.
I'm pretty good at stuff.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2015, 12:08:39 PM »
The white and red. They're too bright. Kino is generally dark, besides the sunlight from outside.
hmm
If youre talking about the red on the flags then thats the darkest red i can find lel
And then the white i may try and switch up for sonething else

Like i said ill be changing stuff as i go along

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 03:03:33 PM »
It looks well designed and shaped. But.. The colors throw me off majorly.
hows this?

i can try a darker colour but in game its like a marble or white wall on that part,and the wall below the staircase and around is like a blueish color so thats why i have andersite for those
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 09:57:16 PM by Ugh ThatZ NaZty »

ChAoSxZOMBI3

• View Profile
  • Xbox: ChAoSxZOMBI3
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 09:54:18 PM »
I didbgrt to play a little of this map I didn't know the Name but when I played I immediately knew what it was it is a great map
_/﹋\_
(҂`_)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋\_

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2015, 10:19:24 PM »
I didbgrt to play a little of this map I didn't know the Name but when I played I immediately knew what it was it is a great map
huh?

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 11:42:21 PM »
ok,i need everyones opinion as soon as possible for what to do
soo...for my doors,idk what to use now,because i experimented a little and idk if i should use:

this

or this

or what i had before as a basic thing

because it looks cool on the other side

but then i have this(refer to 1st pic) where it doesnt go with the actual kino,because in kino the walls would be like the 1st pic,where its like this:
,and this one its simple

im gna keep it as the simpler one,but idk if the new design i made looks better or not
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 09:56:52 PM by Ugh ThatZ NaZty »

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 03:36:06 PM »
got around to finishing the 2nd room now.my biggest trouble was getting some of the lighting right,or almost all of it,but i kinda dont like the spots where theres holes in the ceiling,but its part of the map so i guess i gta deal w it lol.theres also one part that i kinda dont like but ima go with it i guess...but heres what i got done so far:

i ended up messing with the lobby colouring a little and switched the white out for a darker or warmer colour
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

i kinda like the lighting on the walls idk y

ended up creating a new door design so its not the older bland design.liking the design so far and i actually have enough room to apply them on the walls so that worked out good i guess lol

the inside of the (begining of the) 2nd room

the wallway to the bathroom window and inside of it

the 2nd part of the room where mule kick would be at.the biggest pain i had with this room was getting the spiral staircase close enought to where it looked good and then the lighting,where in te lobby by the door,i have a darker or warmer light,and i tried my best at doing that in the staircase but i got it as best as im gna get it prob.again in this room i kinda dont like the sunlight but again its part of the game i guess.i might change the blocks on the mule kick a little bcs all glass seems kinda weird,but idk yet

heres the part below that you look down into.i kinda like how i got the lighting down here,even though noone will be able to go down there lol

lmk what you think so far and if you see anything or think theres anything i can add or improve

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 05:10:32 PM »
Why the cat paintings on the second picture?

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 05:50:55 PM »
Why the cat paintings on the second picture?
cuz yolo
and also i needed a pic,and i dont really have anything to use lmao.if i realllly wanted to i coulda made the pictures in kino myself and used them on the map,but thatd take a long time and idk if its really needed
but it would make the map alot better or feel more like kino,but like i said,prob not needed

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2015, 10:35:25 PM »
did some work on my map or got another section done
this time i got the room with speed cola in it done now.i kinda feel as if i didnt get as much detail in this room as bfr but idk...im only going by whats in the room.i tried my best so sorry if it looks eh

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:40:47 PM by Ugh ThatZ NaZty »