Welcome to the latest Robotic contest.
It will be a hunger games competition played in a Family Guy themed arena.
This arena was designed and built by SwiftGeneration. He will host the matches. I will spectate as many as I can. One other player (possibly TM Clerical) will record them.
The arena has 8 spawn pods, so it can accommodate up to 8 players per match.
There are various storage blocks scattered around the map with weapons, armor and other goodies for you to find and use.
There are other contraptions in the map to help you with travel and other activities.Rules:
1. Kill or be killed.
2. Skills will be turned off.
3. The winner is the last gamer standing.
4. Nameplates should be turned off. Every contestant should choose a different skin before the round starts. Original, Sage and Diablo skins are not allowed. Please don't change your skin mid game.
5. You must use Dual Wielding (Wield Type: Both Hands in Player Options). Single Wielding is not allowed.
6. If we suspect organized teaming or cooperation, we may disqualify those involved. Best to keep it clean.
7. If you disconnect, you are out, no exceptions. We will not wait around for you.
8. If you are not in the game and ready to play at the exact time the match starts, you are out, no exceptions. We will not wait around for you.
9. If you were unable to participate due to a disconnect or arriving late, we may assign you to another match. If you disconnect or turn up late again, that's it.
10. People who visit the map before the contest starts will not be qualified to enter.
11. In an effort to reduce lag as much as possible, there will be no spectators.
12. Reducing your view distance can also help reduce lag.
The final match will have 8 players, so we will host as many matches as we need until we have the final 8 (unless only 8 or less people sign up, in which case there will only be one match).
To sign up for the contest, post your gamertag and preferred time to play below (please do not quote this OP). You must include your time zone, so we know what your preferred time actually is.
We will determine the dates of the matches once we have an idea of the number of entries. But for now, we'll look at holding the matches during the 1st to the 8th of August.
Good luck!The Draw
(Updated)1st Aug, 6PM PST Winner: Electrical WorM
XdeathXreaperX12nd Aug 7PM EST Winner: BoundenDeer42
ugh thats nazty
PWRBTTN [did not compete]
BoundenDeer423rd Aug 7PM CST Winner: Soarath19
A Guided Gamer
AlienSoulzz4th Aug 8PM CST Winner: Flashbang OG
A NeftyMan A
the killer 2341
Flashbang OG4th Aug 9PM CST Winner: SmileYourOnAim
Zeek The Dog
SmileYourOnAim5th Aug 8PM EST Winner: BOBL19
a 1 zach
im a badass629 [did not compete]
x0O Phoenix O0x
TQ4Y Frenzy6th Aug 10PM GMT (For UK, this is the same as 6th Aug 11PM BST) Winner: Bru kid chimp
Tommy E blade
Bru kid chimp
TQ4Yskimpy7th Aug 11PM GMT (For UK, this is the same as 8th Aug 12AM BST) Winner: Your Law
II FerGie x
Insane v Shane
XxC Monster XxX
ELITE PRO 52
Comboo king kidThe Final 8th Aug 7PM EST
Bru kid chimp
Best of luck to the finalists!
And the winner is Electrical WorM
. Well done, well fought!