Author Topic:  Family Guy Hunger Games - Official Robotic Contest  (Read 31935 times)

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
Re: Family Guy Hunger Games - Official Robotic Contest
« Reply #630 on: October 05, 2015, 08:02:21 PM »
You were the one that made him think that.
Footage
A) Got lost
B) Currupted
C) Laggy
D. Doesn't want to post it

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #631 on: October 05, 2015, 08:04:07 PM »
D. Doesn't want to post it
Worst case senario. It is D.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #632 on: October 05, 2015, 11:33:03 PM »
OK guys, here's the thing. For rounds 3 and 4 the video is corrupted, if I uploaded that it would not be entertaining - there is no audio or video for it.

As for the final few rounds, I haven't been able to work on the edits due to extreme personal matters.

In case you did not read a post I made earlier last month, I broke my back, that caused a huge setback, and I am not going to focus on making a video over my own personal recovery . also now, I am in midterms for uni, along side starting rehab for my back so it would be to strenuous for me to get the kids out as well. I'll try my best to get them out when I can, but it just isn't feasabke for me to do it at the current time.

Personal life will always take priority for me, that's the way it should be.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #633 on: October 05, 2015, 11:34:07 PM »
OK guys, here's the thing. For rounds 3 and 4 the video is corrupted, if I uploaded that it would not be entertaining - there is no audio or video for it.

As for the final few rounds, I haven't been able to work on the edits due to extreme personal matters.

In case you did not read a post I made earlier last month, I broke my back, that caused a huge setback, and I am not going to focus on making a video over my own personal recovery . also now, I am in midterms for uni, along side starting rehab for my back so it would be to strenuous for me to get the vids out as well. I'll try my best to get them out when I can, but it just isn't feasabke for me to do it at the current time.

Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #634 on: October 05, 2015, 11:37:44 PM »

In case you did not read a post I made earlier last month, I broke my back, that caused a huge setback, and I am not going to focus on making a video over my own personal recovery . also now, I am in midterms for uni, along side starting rehab for my back so it would be to strenuous for me to get the kids out as well. I'll try my best to get them out when I can, but it just isn't feasabke for me to do it at the current time.

Take your time Jet. Good luck in midterms. If you want the footage from the final round just let me know. ^-^ I can easly grab it.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm