1 (20%)
Speaking
2 (40%)
Thumbnail
1 (20%)
Other
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic:  Youtube-Mythical Monkey  (Read 19966 times)

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Youtube-YT Mysterio
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2015, 01:09:13 AM »
Grats.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2015, 08:47:09 AM »
Let's get back to the real topic at hand. But thanks guys.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2015, 10:45:28 PM »

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2015, 09:15:49 PM »
How to Clan tags.

Let me know what you think of it. This is a new program for recording.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2015, 09:05:51 PM »
Everyone is in my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2015, 10:43:10 PM »

That is funny xD maybe soon you can record GTM............

Total Miner Dude

• Awesome TM YouTuber
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Sonic Batarang
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2015, 10:19:42 AM »

Yeah, it was the plan to get in your face. All four of us. TheGamingBoot kept punching you in the groin with his fist! It was funny!

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2015, 10:41:15 AM »

Yeah, it was the plan to get in your face. All four of us. TheGamingBoot kept punching you in the groin with his fist! It was funny!
Lol i am use to it already but first time in a video.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2015, 07:08:35 PM »
Warning!!!!
Turn off email notification for my twitch channel TheMysteriofan99. Due to today or tomorrow there will be a series of stream test testing my stream and getting every fully ready for December 12ths Mysterio Awards 2015

Thanks BOBL19 for helping me out with this. :)

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2015, 10:29:24 PM »
Major op update
Redesign

Library info
On going=Currently a series frequently uploaded for
Inactive=Not frequently uploaded for but still is
Discontinued=Done series

Thanks for 150 subs
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:48:04 PM by Mysterio the Red Nose Monkey »

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2015, 08:37:01 PM »
I debated this video for awhile after Craig posted in the topic i went through with it. Now i am not much of a ranter. And i don't care whether you like me or hate me just listen before you rant at my rant. I am not attacking any of totalminers decisions. I am ranting at the fact of Microsoft doing something like this. Now before you say i am making all the newbies rant more. They also got to listen that totalminer can't do anything. And this rant is me saying the time to get totalminer on a new platform is needed sooner then later. Keep in mine i am not rushing this. But i am warning microsoft won't screw totalminer once it will be more.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2015, 08:53:13 PM »
I debated this video for awhile after Craig posted in the topic i went through with it. Now i am not much of a ranter. And i don't care whether you like me or hate me just listen before you rant at my rant. I am not attacking any of totalminers decisions. I am ranting at the fact of Microsoft doing something like this. Now before you say i am making all the newbies rant more. They also got to listen that totalminer can't do anything. And this rant is me saying the time to get totalminer on a new platform is needed sooner then later. Keep in mine i am not rushing this. But i am warning microsoft won't screw totalminer once it will be more.
cant hear what youre saying

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2015, 11:05:07 AM »
If you guys find something weird on my Twitter and Youtube channel please let me know. As i was recently hacked. Very weird and struggling how a person like me who is small gets hacked. I now have full control.

My other TM Youtubers be safe. Change passwords do whatever you can to prevent any actions.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 11:06:43 AM by Mysterio the Red Nose Monkey »

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2015, 01:49:39 PM »
I got a Christmas present for you guys going up tomorrow. I want to try to get it up after presents are all open so 11:00 AM. If you could post when you start present opening. I am older present times are over for me. So i got to ask you. Also my present was my PS4. But it is Christmas eve so i will give you my other plan. My time seems to open again. And i get allot of go back to daily do daily vids. Should i return to daily videos. It might not be really long like a 15 minute video but what do you guys think poll at top. Act quick ends on Christmas. And merry Christmas.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
Re: Youtube-YT Mysterio <Christmas Present>
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2015, 03:01:05 AM »
Well it is now christmas day. Hope it is good one. And this year i wanted to get a present for all to enjoy. And i thought why not something new unseen. So there i now per nonce to you. TotalMiner first very own parody of 12 days of christmas. Called 12 days of TotalMiner. Thanks Lady Lobo for vocals. Let me know what you guys think editing this video was insane i tried my best to edit for this community. I hope you guys enjoyed. Merry Christmas.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 03:18:59 AM by Mysterio the Red Nose Monkey »

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm