1 (20%)
Speaking
2 (40%)
Thumbnail
1 (20%)
Other
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic:  Youtube-Mythical Monkey  (Read 18373 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey
« Reply #180 on: March 07, 2018, 12:12:17 AM »
Hey guys  just a heads up i am accepting maps for totalminer world jumping. As i  will be recording those within the next couple of months  please pm your map via the forums or discord. Or link me your download on the forums. I get there's a world download section on the downloads page but there all just world generations.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey
« Reply #181 on: March 19, 2018, 09:27:39 PM »
So i made a schedule for my viewers to know a bit more of what to expect on what day's. Friday's slot is a bit more empty due to multiplayer current limitations. Bl4nk may not do some Friday's if he is busy or has a Issue. However the schedule for Friday will remain. Any who i will keep this updated in the op.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey (Please Read)
« Reply #182 on: May 01, 2018, 11:00:25 PM »
I have made a new poll. It would be highly appreciated if you could participate in  the poll. My goal is to make enjoyable content I know previously i have brushed feedback off my shoulder. And I apologize for that. Also if you have any tips please let me know i want to approve as best as possible. Thank you!

Any series you wanna see let me know as well.
Every cast on the poll counts. :)