Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Youtube-Mythical Monkey  (Read 28918 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey
« Reply #160 on: December 24, 2016, 02:32:41 PM »
Alright so due to me basically soloing this years morning news i have decided to expand and make morning news more professional in the upcoming year. With season 2. So if you are interested in becoming a morning news reporter take the survey down below. All answers are kept privet for me to see. I will ONLY be picking a grand total of 5 reporters. 3 becoming real reporters the other 2 being back ups if needed. If you are on a lot of the time i highly encourage you apply because we do need active members. Morning news reports this year have missed a few things. Now if you do apply and do not become a reporter no worries there's a community reporting group in the groups tab. I really want active community members over a person who comes on once a month. Here is the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCd43J4A1eFDJePtI1-FSjMco5KOok16bjzPc9s3gcGQalOA/viewform

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2017, 12:03:57 PM »
The first morning news of 2017 is out. With a new season,new logo and new thumbnail. This episode covers two weeks of news rather than the usual one. As I took a two week break from season one hope you enjoy. (I actually cut out a lot of random silence parts.)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey :(
« Reply #162 on: January 18, 2017, 07:27:32 PM »
So I tweeted this and thought I'd inform all of you as well so I'm in a place were I cannot upload unfortunately. And there is a possibility I may never be able to upload again. I'm talking to people just in case so they can continue if I no longer can. I may also never be able to play totalminer again. A few people know why. I'm actually in a very depressed state so I know checking back after this post won't do me any good. I'm legit shaking writing this. If you have supported me thank you. If you hated me ok thank you for atleast watching. I hope all does work out and I can continue what I do. I'm worried thanks everyone.

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #163 on: January 18, 2017, 08:37:37 PM »
Be well Jesse.

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey :(
« Reply #164 on: January 18, 2017, 10:26:02 PM »
So I tweeted this and thought I'd inform all of you as well so I'm in a place were I cannot upload unfortunately. And there is a possibility I may never be able to upload again. I'm talking to people just in case so they can continue if I no longer can. I may also never be able to play totalminer again. A few people know why. I'm actually in a very depressed state so I know checking back after this post won't do me any good. I'm legit shaking writing this. If you have supported me thank you. If you hated me ok thank you for atleast watching. I hope all does work out and I can continue what I do. I'm worried thanks everyone.
You're leaving?... but you just finally made a post without a single spelling error. :(
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Jim

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Instagram @mrjamie99
    • View Profile
    • My photography Facebook page!
  • Xbox: Jiimalene
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2017, 02:51:07 AM »
Hey man I was in the same state as you for a long long while, I still am in a bad mindset but it's getting better. The only thing I can say to you is to just talk to people, weather it be family, friends, relatives or even a councillor. Don't keep it all bottled up because that's the worst possible thing you could do in this type of situation.

Just remember you have all of us on the forums to talk to. We're all here for you!

Hope this helps in some way.

Get well Jesse!  :)

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
Global Moderator given on December 27th 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2017, 02:03:42 PM »
Thanks Jim If I do get forced to leave Monday I may never be able to return. And I honestly don't want to go but I may have to.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2017, 04:19:50 PM »
Everything that was put against me has been dropped. I'm in so much relief right now. My body was dreading the last week. Thank you for all the support. I want to take this time to apologize to anyone I have wrong in the past year. I hope I can start fresh with everyone my haters my friends my viewers even the people I personally wronged. I don't want to be known as that guy. And if you don't like me or my content simply don't watch. My goal for this year is to stay neutral obviously it is going to be hard but I'm going to try my best to stay positive and stay calm. This moment made me realize our time together could become so shortly cut that you don't get time to fix things. And there is one person who in the past year got my ego side and I got mad over something simple. And I shouldn't have most of you know him by the name TMD or Total MinerDude he is not all that bad if you get to know him. If you know him point him to this post. As I am publicly apologising to him. I gave him a lot of crap in the past. The tension from TM Youtubers should not be there. We should be united. We should be a crew that no one can separate. We shouldn't be competition or any sort of enemies. Hopefully we can all bury the hatchet. TMD Viewers and Mythical Monkey viewers. There shouldn't be hate or judgement because you like one over the other or even if you like both of us. We are a community. And better yet we are a unified community. Thank you Everyone I hope to make 2017 a great year.

Jim

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Instagram @mrjamie99
    • View Profile
    • My photography Facebook page!
  • Xbox: Jiimalene
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2017, 04:34:51 PM »
Everything that was put against me has been dropped. I'm in so much relief right now. My body was dreading the last week. Thank you for all the support. I want to take this time to apologize to anyone I have wrong in the past year. I hope I can start fresh with everyone my haters my friends my viewers even the people I personally wronged. I don't want to be known as that guy. And if you don't like me or my content simply don't watch. My goal for this year is to stay neutral obviously it is going to be hard but I'm going to try my best to stay positive and stay calm. This moment made me realize our time together could become so shortly cut that you don't get time to fix things. And there is one person who in the past year got my ego side and I got mad over something simple. And I shouldn't have most of you know him by the name TMD or Total MinerDude he is not all that bad if you get to know him. If you know him point him to this post. As I am publicly apologising to him. I gave him a lot of crap in the past. The tension from TM Youtubers should not be there. We should be united. We should be a crew that no one can separate. We shouldn't be competition or any sort of enemies. Hopefully we can all bury the hatchet. TMD Viewers and Mythical Monkey viewers. There shouldn't be hate or judgement because you like one over the other or even if you like both of us. We are a community. And better yet we are a unified community. Thank you Everyone I hope to make 2017 a great year.

You're very brave for coming out to apologise. The Total Miner community is a small community so there's no point in arguments or hate, it's just pointless and it goes nowhere. The post you made the other day about being depressed and upset, we're all here for you Jesse. Hope everything improves soon. Hopefully you and TMD can get everything sorted as well  ^-^

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
Global Moderator given on December 27th 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2017, 09:06:21 PM »
For the unaware. After stress and struggling. I finally have a return date be sure to be stay tune. I will have a full video on why I was gone changes In the channel as well as what's in the future so far. Morning news will be on Sunday this week.