Author Topic:  Youtube-Mythical Monkey  (Read 14365 times)

Rollins

• “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2016, 08:26:48 PM »
Good job for making it for 3 years. It's a milestone you should be proud of.
:)
"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2016, 03:34:16 AM »
What are you gonna do for your 1000th video special?

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2016, 10:55:59 AM »
What are you gonna do for your 1000th video special
Probably a collaboration of past video's. up to the 1,000th video.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2016, 04:32:38 PM »
The Monkey Returns tommrow.

New schedule.
Mon non tm video
Tue tm vid
Wed day off
Thurs tm video
Fri non tm video
Sat morning news
Sun day off.

I took a little break due to the drama on the channel so recently. Some people got upset at me. Who ever I upset I apologize. But i stick by my words that stuff I thought was not ok. Is my opinion. But as I said people got upset. And so much drama I needed a get away so let's try the come back and come back hard. We almost have been 300 subs witch is insane. And the little bump in the road won't end me. Also TMD if you are reading this I am willing to work things out with you

Edit someone slammed my arm so it posted. I'm willing to work things out with you if you are. I never ment my words as a attack I just felt it needed to be said.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2016, 04:38:34 PM »

300 subs you guys are awesome. Thank you guys.

RavenPaw

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2016, 05:19:56 PM »

You almost have as many videos as Rhett and Link!

#ButterThyStick( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • Part time onion, Part time Michael Buble fan
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2016, 06:00:51 PM »
Congrats on 300 subs, that's more than me.

Question: When's the next Top 5 maps of ... coming out?
/onion Inspirational Quotes /onion

casual onion [23|Mar 09:59 PM]:   If you don't succeed, try, try and give up.

PWRBTTN [31|Mar 01:14 AM]:   It's okay, not all of us can be comedy geniuses like Casual Opinion.

Trub's Unisex Holiday Name [12|Nov 07:28 PM]:
You look like Casual Onion.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2016, 06:02:34 PM »
Congrats on 300 subs, that's more than me.

Question: When's the next Top 5 maps of ... coming out?
this week.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2016, 11:41:02 AM »
Ever hear Youtubers say YouTube is broken. Well it is. So I guess the people that dislikes all my videos have decided to be start flagging it for repetitive content. So my channel has become restricted. And I'm not happy at all. I'm going to appeal this Strick as the trolls don't know but when and were to stop. And there going to end up getting me banned. These guys need to stop. If you are reading this and are flagging my content stop. I didn't do anything wrong on my channel.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: December 22, 2016, 07:23:55 PM »
The Monkey is back!!! So i'm am here to let all of you in on what has been going on and plans for the end of 2016. And you guys may be a little surprised but nothing big is planned. Only thing big releases in 2017. on the first of January. But my platform Christmas may be weak this year i MIGHT release another parody called jingle blocks but might not be ready for this year.

Other then that the other thing is morning news every Saturday or Sunday morning and the only ones left are.

December 24-25
and maybe December 31.

So if we think about the year will close with just 2 or 3 more videos. And 2016 was a great year for the channel. Lets hope for a better 2017.

Highlights of 2016
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Re branded with a new partner in Lady Lobo
Total Miner Rewind 2015
First time collaborating with BOBsCAST
Collaborating with a upcoming at the time TMD
200 subs
200 total miner world jumping episodes
Fergie's good bye vid
Parkour Tournament
300 subs
getting a good mic
Morning News
2.5 update video before release
verified on vid.me
The susses of Abra
Mythical Monkey Re brand
How to script a pokestop
Mysterio Home III success
YT Lab
Getting laptop

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: December 24, 2016, 02:32:41 PM »
Alright so due to me basically soloing this years morning news i have decided to expand and make morning news more professional in the upcoming year. With season 2. So if you are interested in becoming a morning news reporter take the survey down below. All answers are kept privet for me to see. I will ONLY be picking a grand total of 5 reporters. 3 becoming real reporters the other 2 being back ups if needed. If you are on a lot of the time i highly encourage you apply because we do need active members. Morning news reports this year have missed a few things. Now if you do apply and do not become a reporter no worries there's a community reporting group in the groups tab. I really want active community members over a person who comes on once a month. Here is the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCd43J4A1eFDJePtI1-FSjMco5KOok16bjzPc9s3gcGQalOA/viewform

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2017, 12:03:57 PM »
The first morning news of 2017 is out. With a new season,new logo and new thumbnail. This episode covers two weeks of news rather than the usual one. As I took a two week break from season one hope you enjoy. (I actually cut out a lot of random silence parts.)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey :(
« Reply #162 on: January 18, 2017, 07:27:32 PM »
So I tweeted this and thought I'd inform all of you as well so I'm in a place were I cannot upload unfortunately. And there is a possibility I may never be able to upload again. I'm talking to people just in case so they can continue if I no longer can. I may also never be able to play totalminer again. A few people know why. I'm actually in a very depressed state so I know checking back after this post won't do me any good. I'm legit shaking writing this. If you have supported me thank you. If you hated me ok thank you for atleast watching. I hope all does work out and I can continue what I do. I'm worried thanks everyone.

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: January 18, 2017, 08:37:37 PM »
Be well Jesse.

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey :(
« Reply #164 on: January 18, 2017, 10:26:02 PM »
So I tweeted this and thought I'd inform all of you as well so I'm in a place were I cannot upload unfortunately. And there is a possibility I may never be able to upload again. I'm talking to people just in case so they can continue if I no longer can. I may also never be able to play totalminer again. A few people know why. I'm actually in a very depressed state so I know checking back after this post won't do me any good. I'm legit shaking writing this. If you have supported me thank you. If you hated me ok thank you for atleast watching. I hope all does work out and I can continue what I do. I'm worried thanks everyone.
You're leaving?... but you just finally made a post without a single spelling error. :(
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail