Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  System Block  (Read 654 times)

Northre

• View Profile
System Block
« on: July 07, 2015, 01:11:53 AM »
I got this idea from a dream i had, the dream was about the best creation in total miner, and it had to do with a system block. This block can be used for many thing, and what you're supposed to do is enter a site name, but the site has to be for say "totalminersystem.com/Unknowing Aura/Script1" I'm not saying that has to be the name but it has to do with creating a site. From this site you can make your own scripts such as c+ scripting or even creating mods or texture packs and anything such as. When you go on that site you can log in and create your script, once you're done you can send it back to the game and use it in your world. The system block can lead to many amazing creations such as the one in my dream that had you skateboarding threw out different universes. yeah, i actually was having fun in my dream. but yeah, i have no idea if this would be possible but if this was added in the game it would bring so many people and so many amazing creations.

Hayden

• Elite Member
  • Hey babe
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: mister m0nk3y
  • Steam: Hayden
  • Other: 123456789
Re: System Block
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 01:47:57 AM »
I got this idea from a dream i had, the dream was about the best creation in total miner, and it had to do with a system block. This block can be used for many thing, and what you're supposed to do is enter a site name, but the site has to be for say "totalminersystem.com/Unknowing Aura/Script1" I'm not saying that has to be the name but it has to do with creating a site. From this site you can make your own scripts such as c+ scripting or even creating mods or texture packs and anything such as. When you go on that site you can log in and create your script, once you're done you can send it back to the game and use it in your world. The system block can lead to many amazing creations such as the one in my dream that had you skateboarding threw out different universes. yeah, i actually was having fun in my dream. but yeah, i have no idea if this would be possible but if this was added in the game it would bring so many people and so many amazing creations.
They can't do it, but it's an amazing idea, also FYI tmf is built from c#
Craig doesn't know me.

Fudge

• Mr. Buzzkill ready for business
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: albinoASIAN303
  • Steam: carterpc4
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 03:24:27 AM »
   Meh. Seems it would be hard for Craig to set all that up (correct me if wrong) or that it would be unessecary. Scripts are basically this but simpler. I'm not sure it would even work, plus for the PC port, TM might have mod support, so if that is true, this idea isn't needed.
(_)- look away m9

Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 09:56:57 PM »
TM will have mod support. Craig had post it but he need help with ( I forgot what was it call )

MrMarooca

• Modder
  • C# 4 lyfe
    • View Profile
    • YouTube - MrMarooca
  • Xbox: MrMarooca
  • Steam: TheWhitestBoyYouKnow
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 10:07:34 PM »
TM will have mod support. Craig had post it but he need help with ( I forgot what was it call )

TMF:PC Is supposed to have a modding API, which will allow people to develop mods much more easily (as far as I know).
You want me to give a timeframe? haha I'd have more luck predicting the end of the world.