Author Topic:  There was an island...  (Read 209 times)

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There was an island...
« on: June 27, 2015, 05:31:52 AM »
There was an island...

When the world was coming to an end, there was a plot of 14 people. These people saved lives, these lives saved citys. And when the world collapsed...only 1 survived. He was a hero, like none other. A remarkable man, but when somethimg like this happened, he lost his family and friends. Some say he is now the most troubled man on earth, if you ever come across him, he is called... King Crab. Thats right, it is i, TheDestinedCrab who saved the world. With only a city to re-make the world from I have succesfuly re-populated the world. Now you must help, take your place in the battle, sacrifice your life for others. Welcome to the island.

spawn

There are 15 islands in total, each named after people that helped save, and re-create the world. To describe spawn there is a big centre island, where King Crab lives. Coming off of there are 14, 20 block long bridges. Each bridge latches on to a street. Each street has 12 flats, and in each flat, there are 8 houses. 
to be continued...
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
Re: There was an island...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 03:31:45 PM »
Will you have pictures taken in the near future so we can see the progress of the map for those who can't join?

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: There was an island...
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 04:17:01 PM »
Yes, pictures will be taken soon. Im currently not allowed on TM it will be about a month until the map actually comes out, but I put ideas on here. Ill be needing a photographer when I have made the map though...
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!