Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Demi God/Demi Godess unlock idea  (Read 513 times)

Northre

• View Profile
Demi God/Demi Godess unlock idea
« on: June 07, 2015, 12:41:27 AM »
Well total miner is getting to the point where there's only skill and death match maps, but every once in a while some one will be building an awesome build that looks awesome and inspiring, so how about we change demi god and demi godsess back to being unlocked? By making the unlockable for demi god and demi goddes be; Have 1000 remote vistors rate your world.
Total Miner + Cool unlockable that has to get the player to make a good enough map to unlock it = More awesome maps

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: Demi God/Demi Godess unlock idea
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 12:58:08 AM »
Two problems I'd see.
One being there is already an unlockable that relates to a getting a certain amount of ratings. This has always been a big argument when it comes to new unlock methods. Quite frankly, I'm on the side of the Golden Knight being the only rate related unlockable.

Secondly, these deathmatch and skill maps already get these insane rate amounts. So, giving them this method of unlocking the Demigod/dess isn't a very effective way to remove those maps.

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 01:19:05 AM »
@Trub were not trying to remove death matches. people can build what they want.

@Unknowing Aura.
Craig will decide on an unlock method when he wants to add them back in, He asked awhile back for people to stop submitting ideas.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

Northre

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 02:56:02 AM »
@Trub were not trying to remove death matches. people can build what they want.

@Unknowing Aura.
Craig will decide on an unlock method when he wants to add them back in, He asked awhile back for people to stop submitting ideas.
Lots of people including myself want to see Demi and Demi godess back in the game, I don't know if it would be hard to do but it seem very recalcitrant not adding them in, despite the number of people that want them back in the game.

Northre

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 03:00:38 AM »
Plus Death Matches are so clichéd

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 01:41:16 AM »
Lots of people including myself want to see Demi and Demi godess back in the game, I don't know if it would be hard to do but it seem very recalcitrant not adding them in, despite the number of people that want them back in the game.
As stated by Clerical when Craig feels demis should be added back they'll be added. More important priorities are in the works. Demis are currently a low priority.

Plus Death Matches are so clichéd
You have a better chance of finding a needle in a haystack then finding an elegant deathmatch map.