General > Graphics

Wild, Wild West(HD Texture Pack)

(1/41) > >>

Not Actually Atlas:
So I am going to be making a texture pack with a cowboy and Indians theme. The biggest changes will be to the items, with armor becoming vests, cowboys hats, and cowboy boots. And amulets becoming badges, necklaces becoming bandanas, and ranged armor becoming native American themed. I might even replace a melee weapon with a six shooter for pistol whipping

A special thanks to:
PWRBTTN
The Gold Knight

Block Concepts:

PWRBTTN:
I'm excited for it. I love the Wild, Wild West.

crazytater94:
The swords can be american themed, much like one that generals would use, and the blocks could be all rickety looking and rough

Not Actually Atlas:

--- Quote from: crazytater94 on May 27, 2015, 09:46:36 PM ---The swords can be american themed, much like one that generals would use, and the blocks could be all rickety looking and rough

--- End quote ---
That's a good idea. Also if anyone wants to contribute to the texture pack they can, if something looks good enough ill add it

Not Actually Atlas:
okay. step one is im going to get some of the main blocks out of the way. below i am going to put grass, dirt, sand, wood planks, sand bricks, stone bricks, and normal bricks. please give me feedback on these so i can tweak them and make them better, since i am still learning

Once I get these perfected I will start on another 8.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version