Author Topic: [Challenge] Impossible Quiz 2  (Read 4988 times)

Approving

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Approving Bans
[Challenge] Re: Impossible Quiz 2
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2015, 02:47:29 AM »
Very detailed map with lots of questions that will rattle your brain! Keep up the good work Jeff, really great world.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Impossible Quiz 2
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2015, 02:51:19 AM »
My thoughts
I thought it was way harder then IQ1. And not even all 125 questions are done. And this gives me headaces. ;) Thats a good thing i love the design.  Glad you liked my floor. Hopefully you get more good responses. Im bad at this lol. But probly one of the greatest challenge maps at the time. Your my compitition. ;) Just Kidding

Rateing 5 stars

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2015, 02:51:57 AM »
Very detailed map with lots of questions that will rattle your brain! Keep up the good work Jeff, really great world.
Thank you very much. Glad you enjoyed it.

My thoughts
I thought it was way harder then IQ1. And not even all 125 questions are done. And this gives me headaces. ;) Thats a good thing i love the design.  Glad you liked my floor. Hopefully you get more good responses. Im bad at this lol. But probly one of the greatest challenge maps at the time. Your my compitition. ;) Just Kidding

Rateing 5 stars
^_^
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 02:56:30 AM by Jeff McNewmen »

Lady Lobo

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Lady Lobo
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2015, 09:13:43 AM »
Hey Jeff, you have really done one outstanding job with IQ2.  I have never been tested in trying to remember so much information that I have learned in all of my 58 years.  Some of the questions were topics I never even heard of and I failed miserablely and got sent back to spawn.  Poor Fred got complained to plenty of times of which I'm glad you didn't hear ha ha.  The overall layout of the map is cleanly designed and is very user friendly when it comes to finding out about the various areas of the map.  The concept of IQ2 shows the imagination, creativity, humor and determination of a true Total Miner gamer who put his mind and body to work to create one of the top notch challenge maps in the game today.  I gladly rate it 5 gold stars.

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 01:59:42 AM »
Hey Jeff, you have really done one outstanding job with IQ2.  I have never been tested in trying to remember so much information that I have learned in all of my 58 years.  Some of the questions were topics I never even heard of and I failed miserablely and got sent back to spawn.  Poor Fred got complained to plenty of times of which I'm glad you didn't hear ha ha.  The overall layout of the map is cleanly designed and is very user friendly when it comes to finding out about the various areas of the map.  The concept of IQ2 shows the imagination, creativity, humor and determination of a true Total Miner gamer who put his mind and body to work to create one of the top notch challenge maps in the game today.  I gladly rate it 5 gold stars.
Thank you very much Lady. I'm glad players are starting to enjoy the wonders of Challenge Maps. Despite this one being a quiz map my goal is to repair the damage of what challenge maps used to be.

Hayden

• Elite Member
  • Hey babe
  • Awards 1 year on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: mister m0nk3y
  • Steam: Hayden
  • Other: 123456789
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 02:06:47 AM »
Love it, can't wait till tomorrow when you host it!
Craig doesn't know me.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 07:10:10 AM »
Love it, can't wait till tomorrow when you host it!
Mean sunday?

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Lady Lobo

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Lady Lobo
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 05:02:43 AM »
You're new sig picture with the testerman with the camera looks great.  Looking forward to solving the last batch of questions you have come up with for iq2, should really be a great race to the finish.

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2015, 07:18:53 PM »
Map News
Hey guys, so for thepast few weeks I haven't been hosting Impossible Quiz 2 as some may of concluded. I haven't been hosting for 4 very simple reasons:
1. I have recently purchased a PS4 and I've been playing a bit of that.

2. I decided to take a bit of a break from IQ2 because inspiration to build and host wasn't exactly their.

3. I've been researching and creating more questions to not only finish the remaining questions, but also I've been meaning to update a large amount of them as well.

4. I've been dealing with some family situations that needed attending to. Family is miles ahead of gaming as well as schooling.

I do apologize for those who really want to see the map, but the map is still currently under a bit of development. A majority of the development will occur once 2.3 passes Peer Review especially with those enlightening polished blocks. I have a lot of wonderful surprises for those interested in Easter Egg hunting or those who adore finding those hidden secrets that are waiting to be unearthed.

Impossible Quiz 2 will be hosted on August 10th for a maximum of 6 hours! 5 player max slots as it was before and a huge OP revamp that fits more of an organize theme as well as a small trailer(s) for the map. I highly recommend those who haven't already done so to read the OP especially when it gets to the part of first prize ;)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:58:22 AM by Jeff McNewmen »

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 07:50:00 PM »
Impossible Quiz 2 1.1 Update List

-=Additions=-
- Added 10 New Questions
- Added 2 Secret Mini-Games
- Added more humorous scripting within the trivia
- Added more secrets
- Added 3 more FAQ with mature answers in the FAQ Book

-=Fixes=-
- Fixed 11 questions to a more updated form
- Fixed Grammar/Spelling issues on NPC questions and other NPC's
- Fixed some scripting issues

========================

Hey all I have some exciting news to share for those who are fans of this map. I will be hosted IQ2 Version 1.1 on August 15th from 2:00pm EST-7:00pm EST. Sadly the max amount of players I will have set is 6 max meaning only 5 players can join and attempt the quiz. First come, first serve as always and believe me when I say I will be watching. I apologize for the lack of hosting as of late. I've been busy getting prepared for my final year in high school :D. Getting back on topic I am currently accepting any custom questions if anyone would like to submit any. If you're interested private message me and I will attempt to reply back to you as soon as I possibly can.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 05:58:28 AM by Jared »