Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Titans  (Read 494 times)

XXTBONE97XX

• Into rpgs... looking for others like me i guess...
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: xxTBONE97xx
Titans
« on: May 18, 2015, 12:46:21 AM »
So my goal is to start a guild of survival players..
I hope others will follow this and make their own guild so that we can have huge guild battles..
The idea is to have a few different maps to work on. The guild leader would be in charge of the guild map and if others like the idea but don't want to join/make a guild then they could host a map for guild warfare and control. The main objective is to show your strength and rule as many world's as possible, also defend your main homeland from invasions. All must be on survival and you can't do any type of money glitches in your homeland..

So to start this idea I will be making the guild: Titans
We are a heavy pvp guild that does alot of bounty hunting and protects innocents. Our main homeland is the world of Tulion. The main fort is Drumner. Our ranks consist of: Guild Master, Guild General, Guild Officer, and Guild Soldier, we also have a Guild Peasant for this who don't want to fight..
If you wish to apply to join our ranks, contact XXTBONE97XX on xbox360, thank you.

Let's get as many people involved in this as I think it'd be a great thing and very fun.. thank you for your time.

SHAdowboRn77

• We are born in the shadows.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: SHAdowboRn77
Re: Titans
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 02:19:13 AM »
Sounds cool but there aren't a whole lot of survival players anymore, maybe next update there will be :/
I am not him, I am his shadow.