Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Sheep Army  (Read 555 times)

Houndeye

• Woof?
    • View Profile
Sheep Army
« on: May 17, 2015, 05:24:25 PM »
Now, by the title, I'm sure to most people, this would pertain to dumb, or ridiculous. Sheep Army has been running for almost 3 years and has not been very successful. I am the owner, and deal with lots of problems. It's like I'm a babysitter. I have built to strong grounds to keep hold of the army, and not fall to our enemies. Though this maily goes towards Minecraft, I also keep it to other games, and even real life. Our main goal is to protect our allies and innocents. Our country name? The United Sheep Of America. Our history is much different from the real world. Here's a list of our allies:
Slimes-Germany
Cows-France
Cats-Italy
Soviet Union(Russian Rebels)
Here's a list of our enemies:
Pigs-Russia
Wolves/Dogs-Chinese/Japanese
Birds-African

Here's a list of Neutral:
Horses-Belgium
Rabbits-South Korean

I know this is mainly Minecraft once again, but I also go by this in many other games including Total Miner.

Requirements to join:
-Must be on once at least every 2 weeks (If your not gonna be on, tell me)
-You must take the Sheep Army Quiz and pass
-You shall agree to abide by the laws within this army

Understood? Great! Are you ready to become a Sheep? Let me know @ Racedriver43 on Xbox Live to take the quiz.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and enjoy the rest of your day. 8)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 06:46:25 PM by CheepSheep91 »

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: pringle2009
Re: Sheep Army
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 11:06:34 PM »
Just something I found in correct if your basing allies and such off real world then South Korea is one of u.s closest allies
Also African is an ethnicity and is not a country
The Soviet Union also no longer exist and if there are any rebels within Russia we aren't really allied directly to them.
And then Germany and Italy are more neutral to us as there are still many in those countries that harbor I'll will from ww2 and just think they're superior. And japan, although questionable is the very least neutral if not an ally

Enemies should be China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, ect.
https://m.

Houndeye

• Woof?
    • View Profile
Re: Sheep Army
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 02:48:05 PM »
Just something I found in correct if your basing allies and such off real world then South Korea is one of u.s closest allies
Also African is an ethnicity and is not a country
The Soviet Union also no longer exist and if there are any rebels within Russia we aren't really allied directly to them.
And then Germany and Italy are more neutral to us as there are still many in those countries that harbor I'll will from ww2 and just think they're superior. And japan, although questionable is the very least neutral if not an ally

Enemies should be China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, ect.
No actually, our history is much different from the real world. I'm just making something fictional. The Soviet Union is something more different in "Sheep Army Terms". They're a russian rebel group rather than a military force that nearly that nearly pulverized us in the Cuban Missle Crisis. I'm sorry if I sounded rude or anything, it's just our history is way different than in real life. The biggest war in our history took place in 1794, and lasted 19 years. It's current name is the "Domination War". I plan to make a more unique name for it, but it's hard to find out something good for a war that long and resulted in 6,982,543 casualties. Our planet is bigger than Earth so the population was ginormous. If you would like to know more about our history, just let me know. I'll be glad to tell you.  :)