Author Topic: [Skills] Skill levels Too High  (Read 1815 times)

Stoneart

• "There's always time to get your block's off"
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Discord link to my game (Coven)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stoneart
  • PSN: Xx_Phoenix_Down_xX
[Skills] Re: Skill levels Too High
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 09:11:11 PM »
Skill grinding is not really the point of survival. If you would like it to be easy then creative is where it is at for you. You will have full control. I hear what you are saying onion, however I think that it gives you a reason to want to get to a specific level and also a sense of achievement when you get there. Like "yay! Now I finally can protect my things! I don't need to hide them anymore!" I for one appreciate this difficulty.

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
Re: Skill levels Too High
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 10:48:19 PM »
Skill grinding is not really the point of survival. If you would like it to be easy then creative is where it is at for you. You will have full control. I hear what you are saying onion, however I think that it gives you a reason to want to get to a specific level and also a sense of achievement when you get there. Like "yay! Now I finally can protect my things! I don't need to hide them anymore!" I for one appreciate this difficulty.

I agree with you, For Digdeep and survival, the level is fine and the satisfaction of being able to get a locked chest or door to protect your belongings is all part of the experience but for creative which is primarily just for building awesome things then that's a different matter. Their needs to be a middle ground if you like.
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2015, 01:36:28 AM »
I never build with locked doors, simply because they could just break the wall to enter, but I think the door could probably be lowered.

Also, I'm curious why the color blocks are so high. I grew to lvl 73 building, and I unlocked retro. Lol, the colors are up there too, aren't that?

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015, 11:27:04 AM »
I never build with locked doors, simply because they could just break the wall to enter, but I think the door could probably be lowered.

Also, I'm curious why the color blocks are so high. I grew to lvl 73 building, and I unlocked retro. Lol, the colors are up there too, aren't that?

Colours can go upto 30 mining level, so retro should be around that.
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

Bluepudding the don

• I'm feeling it now Mr. Krabs
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 10:03:29 PM »
I can't even PLACE a god damn bed with skills on the skill system is just a mess of unpleasant grinding.
Former names: 2pac of pudding, Blueberries for all

Holden

• MAGA
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • The Don
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Holden
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2015, 10:19:16 PM »
I can't even PLACE a god damn bed with skills on the skill system is just a mess of unpleasant grinding.
I dont get how people are complaing about building level. Fly speed+creative=easy xp