Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Skilling Machines  (Read 4761 times)

muD

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
Re: Skilling Machines
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2015, 12:18:14 PM »
Very nice mate, will definitely help if I ever decide to make a skill grind map of some sort.
cheers fella.. well if you do, bear in mind there are already lil tweaks that can be made
for example there are no bronze items included coz zeus invented them in the future
..they probably won't speed the overall process up by much but including them in the scripts doesn't take long either

Great set of videos. If I ever have a few hours spare I may make all of them XD :D :D :D
appreciated
..or better yet, if you're gonna be a PC TM player just copy paste'em..
I'll paste all my scripts on the forums when they can be copied like that
..sharing scripts could be so easy. installing the latest banking system effortlessly eh

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2015, 01:16:52 PM »
..or better yet, if you're gonna be a PC TM player just copy paste'em..
I'll paste all my scripts on the forums when they can be copied like that
..sharing scripts could be so easy. installing the latest banking system effortlessly eh

I can't believe I haven't thought of this before!

Theoretically speaking, you could use this to share components. Simple enough instructions. Spawn a new flat world, and copy/paste the script from someone's post (which would, most likely, consist almost entirely of addblock scripts).

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

muD

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2015, 02:25:57 PM »
I can't believe I haven't thought of this before!

Theoretically speaking, you could use this to share components. Simple enough instructions. Spawn a new flat world, and copy/paste the script from someone's post (which would, most likely, consist almost entirely of addblock scripts).
indeed.. similar to sharing 3d model blueprints online, you wouldn't have to host a share session or anything
be good for custom block sharing too.. copy a lil script from the forum, paste it into your script folder, run it in your world, it builds a table & chair set or wtvr, bung it through the customblock/shrink tool mcjobby, et voila! a new lil table n chair set for your world you lazy world creators

..could build a dragon then just copy the whole changelog onto the forums eh. share hosting was so 2015

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2015, 07:42:42 PM »
indeed.. similar to sharing 3d model blueprints online, you wouldn't have to host a share session or anything
be good for custom block sharing too.. copy a lil script from the forum, paste it into your script folder, run it in your world, it builds a table & chair set or wtvr, bung it through the customblock/shrink tool mcjobby, et voila! a new lil table n chair set for your world you lazy world creators

..could build a dragon then just copy the whole changelog onto the forums eh. share hosting was so 2015

This idea.... has blown me away...

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2015, 08:43:21 PM »
Now that the Script issue has been resolved (hitting enter and having a lopping Enter Script Command dialogue pop up over and over again.) I can fully test these out like I planned. :D

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2015, 09:47:40 PM »
Now that the Script issue has been resolved (hitting enter and having a lopping Enter Script Command dialogue pop up over and over again.) I can fully test these out like I planned. :D
Sorry, it seems not (not from my recent experiences). I still get the glitch to occur.
-Alionz

muD

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 05:51:29 PM »
Sorry, it seems not (not from my recent experiences). I still get the glitch to occur.
I used a usb keyboard before i got a chatpad, both of them caused it to glitch out if i used the Enter key, so i use the Start button instead. no issues.

i'd recommend the chatpad over a usb keyboard btw chaps. having to switch from keys to pad all the time bugged the granny outta me
..has every input you'll need, and a backlight, and you'll be writing/editing all your scripts faster
i have 2 spare. hm, what to do with them..  /heidy

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2015, 06:16:37 PM »
I used a usb keyboard before i got a chatpad, both of them caused it to glitch out if i used the Enter key, so i use the Start button instead. no issues.

i'd recommend the chatpad over a usb keyboard btw chaps. having to switch from keys to pad all the time bugged the granny outta me
..has every input you'll need, and a backlight, and you'll be writing/editing all your scripts faster

I agree with this, I've had my chatpad for 4-5 years, And even though the vowel keys are a bit finnicky at times, I love it.

P.S. This post (And many others) Were typed with one. Lol

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

XdeathXreaperX1

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2015, 07:22:53 PM »

I've had that chat pad for 7 years now. :D /thumb. that thing is great.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 07:57:14 PM »

I still need to get one of those, I have been aching to try em out. It seems so much more streamlined than a USB Keyboard.