Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Skilling Machines  (Read 4764 times)

muD

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
Skilling Machines
« on: April 25, 2015, 08:42:24 PM »
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:02:01 PM by muD »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Skilling Machines
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 08:44:28 PM »
nice now zoidberg dont have to get ask 15 times in a day of them

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

XdeathXreaperX1

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 09:00:37 PM »
Loving your videos man  ;)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 02:59:53 AM »
muD is back with a vengeance. lol Good videos, I look forward to using them for my skilling. :)

muD

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 06:06:47 AM »
Loving your videos man  ;)
Thanks for commenting, i appreciate you saying that.

muD is back with a vengeance. lol Good videos, I look forward to using them for my skilling. :)
ha cheers fella. I kindly stayed away from these scripted skilling machines for a while to allow others a fair opportunity to grind unnecessarily hard.

You may find that the scripts can be simplified - These particular machines are all just in one chamber of a world which has many more chambers of stuff to come, so it was necessary for me to have the players walk up & use the machine then walk away whenever they want with the same items they had to begin with.

The longest scripts happen to be the ones which give the best usable tools & armours to each player. Once these scripts have been written, they can then be used for a variety of other things such as arming players in PvP arenas, giving the best items the player can use at the time for quest rewards, tooling them up for any job going..

Glad you guys like the vids. I'll start my next video series now which i'm more excited about than the previous 2

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 02:04:52 PM »
I particularly enjoyed the ranging one as well, being it's my highest combat skill. I may replicate the set-up you had in the video. Seems very streamlined and easy to use for training.

muD

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 01:04:39 PM »
I particularly enjoyed the ranging one as well, being it's my highest combat skill. I may replicate the set-up you had in the video. Seems very streamlined and easy to use for training.
let me know if you find anything to tweak or change to increase the gain rates eh ; )
i hadn't really used the skills before i made these. the skill levels i do have are just from testing the machines work ok. i had to familiarise myself with all the skills; what items can be used when ect, coz i usually play in creative building things like this ^^ and haven't done any grinding myself.. so there may be better ways for some of them.. i haven't seen any faster methods but someone who's been grinding skills for a while may have some suggestions.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 02:50:18 PM »
let me know if you find anything to tweak or change to increase the gain rates eh ; )
i hadn't really used the skills before i made these. the skill levels i do have are just from testing the machines work ok. i had to familiarise myself with all the skills; what items can be used when ect, coz i usually play in creative building things like this ^^ and haven't done any grinding myself.. so there may be better ways for some of them.. i haven't seen any faster methods but someone who's been grinding skills for a while may have some suggestions.

Yeah of course! I'll most likely try to set up each machine you've posted as a video, and try to find quicker ways. IF there is one, most likely though...you probably have already done most of the work. lol Anyway, I'll get back to you with any notes/changes I may find. :D

MadMiner

• View Profile
  • Xbox: Exavolt93
  • PSN: Exavolt93
  • Steam: Exavolt93
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 05:45:54 AM »
Very nice mate, will definitely help if I ever decide to make a skill grind map of some sort.

Empire

• Hey Guys, I'm BT Empire.
    • View Profile
    • EmpireBuilds - My youtube channel
  • Xbox: BT Empire
  • Steam: BT_Empire
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, 03:56:12 PM »
Great set of videos. If I ever have a few hours spare I may make all of them XD :D :D :D