Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Remastered CoDs  (Read 1176 times)

Muffin

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
Re: Remastered CoDs
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 09:29:06 PM »
I hated 3, I don't like infinity ward's work, although they did do a great job with their MW2.

I believe that a great path for TreyArch to move in is an all zombie game.

Zombie campaign, zombie survival, multiplayer where zombies roam free for all amounts of bonus XP and it'll flush out campers(this would need to have dumbed-down zombies that chase on sight, not seeker tech.)

Also, change the multiplayer perks to match zombie perks.

Maybe even a zombie vs zombie TDM mode.
Normal zombies mode is already a campaign if you pay attention to the details :)
As much as I love zombies, I probably wouldn't like an all zombie game because it just doesn't seem right. I think having a few more zombie maps to start a game off with before adding dlc, would be a move in the right direction. I do believe there also needs to be that extra cod multiplayer, so that you can take breaks and do something else all on the same disk. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like to play too many zombie games in row without taking a multiplayer break. (That doesn't really apply when going for an easter egg though :P )

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.

MadMiner

• View Profile
  • Xbox: Exavolt93
  • PSN: Exavolt93
  • Steam: Exavolt93
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 09:49:20 PM »
I would happily pay for a remastered COD4 and MW2.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like to play too many zombie games in row without taking a multiplayer break. (That doesn't really apply when going for an easter egg though :P )

Same here, sometimes though if i play a very long game i'll quit for the day when the game finishes.

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 07:59:08 AM »
I miss playing MW2 the most, Had a lot of fun times on that game, And it was the last game where i could really snipe. (Not quick scope, Trickshot, Or any of that stuff, Real sniping.)

If they do remaster it, I hope they stay as close to the original gameplay as possible, And only fix things that were seriously broken (Like commando lunging across the map, And that rock on fuel.)

However i loved the custom options from Black Ops 1, It's a shame they removed them from every other game.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

ZP1998

• View Profile
  • Xbox: ZP1998
  • Steam: ZP1998
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2015, 11:26:01 AM »
I miss playing MW2 the most, Had a lot of fun times on that game, And it was the last game where i could really snipe. (Not quick scope, Trickshot, Or any of that stuff, Real sniping.)

If they do remaster it, I hope they stay as close to the original gameplay as possible, And only fix things that were seriously broken (Like commando lunging across the map, And that rock on fuel.)

However i loved the custom options from Black Ops 1, It's a shame they removed them from every other game.
Is it just me or do they always remove the good features and add back in the bad ones????!!!!

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 08:11:44 AM »
Is it just me or do they always remove the good features and add back in the bad ones????!!!!

"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

That's one of the reasons i don't like the more recent COD games, Too much of my "Trash" Is "Treasure". Lol

One of the only things i actually like on AW is that one Railgun Sniper, When the scope is taken off. Lol

I didn't play much BO2, So i don't really have an opinion on it, But i feel hat the last one i had a lot of fun playing was MW3.

Btw, P90 FTW.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym