Author Topic:  Deadpool (2016)  (Read 1891 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Deadpool (2016)
« on: February 22, 2015, 03:18:17 AM »
DEADPOOL

No plot. No copied text from outside sites. This is plain and simple: A good comic book based film done RIGHT. IT'S ABOUT TIME! Who's excited? Who thinks they need to start making Comic book films right, instead of changing outfits, characters, etc? Not a die hard fan of Deadpool, but I have been waiting for a decent comic book based film for a long time. Discuss it here!

-Jack
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 03:24:12 PM by Jack Of Shades »

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: Deadpool (2016)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 01:26:43 PM »
I love deadpool, but I do not trust fox to deliver a good deadpool movie. Last time they tried him they sowed his mouth shut, gave him baraka blades, and had him shoot lasers from his eyes. I will probably go see the movie because I love the character, but I do not have high hopes for it

Plus hydra bob, task master, and other people he frequently hangs out with in the comics can't show up because of rights issues
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 02:27:58 PM by Atlas Telamon »

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 01:52:04 AM »
https://m.

And the red band version for those who want the full experience:
https://m.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 01:54:33 AM by Atlas Telamon »

#BanAtlas

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 03:25:12 PM »
Well, I am just glad they are doing this one RIGHT. Same costume, same attitude, everything. It's not some bogus attempt to "re-invent" the character. I don't believe fans ever asked for that, I just wish they'd keep em as is from the comics! :D

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 07:23:13 PM »
Well, I am just glad they are doing this one RIGHT. Same costume, same attitude, everything. It's not some bogus attempt to "re-invent" the character. I don't believe fans ever asked for that, I just wish they'd keep em as is from the comics! :D
I am personally really glad they showed weasel and blind al. Hydra bob would have been cool, but he belongs to marvel.

#BanAtlas

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 07:31:15 PM »
I am personally really glad they showed weasel and blind al. Hydra bob would have been cool, but he belongs to marvel.

Right, well let's hope this one is done better than Wolverine's version. I bet Ryan Reynolds hated being that type of Deadpool. It was so lame!

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards

#BanAtlas

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 07:01:24 PM »
"In North America, Deadpool earned $135 million for the three-day Valentine's Day/Presidents Day weekend on its way to a massive four-day holiday gross of $150 million or more. Overseas, it launched to a rousing $125 million."

This says it all. I mean, I figured this thing was going to be good. BUT DAMN! I can't wait to go see it! :D

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 07:47:34 PM »
Saw the movie on Friday. I was thoroughly entertained.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 07:57:23 PM »
I love his sense of humor and McRibiness in the comics. So seeing them keep to the costume COMPLETELY, and his way of being, made me have hope for SOME comic book-inspired films. :)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 08:05:06 PM »
Agreed about the awesomeness. Saw it in Friday, and again on Sunday. Planning to see it again with a group of people next weekend

#BanAtlas

Deacon

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Grey BW
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: ✪ Grey ✪
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 12:06:20 AM »
Is this movie worth the time and money? Never got the chance to watch but I
am going this sunday.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2016, 11:10:11 AM »
am going this sunday.
I would say so. Especially if you are a fan of the character

#BanAtlas

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2016, 04:16:50 PM »
am going this sunday.
If you respect comics at their core, and how they should be represented as opposed to the crap these days. If you love Deadpool and his non-stop dark humor, and smart a s s remarks. Then, well, YES! It's WAY worth it! You will feel you UNDER paid for the show you are contemplating on seeing. See it. You will love it, it is like NO other comic book adaption.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 05:08:19 PM »
Its a great movie, but it shows too much guy butt in it. Its funny and dead pool is my favorite "hero". I love how he breaks the 4th wall all the time.