Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Nexraptus  (Read 11079 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
Re: Nexraptus
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2016, 04:48:21 PM »
You wouldn't want me on. I find it annoying and repetitive to build modern so I would end up building some floating death sphere with all sorts of weird futuristic bits and bobs supported by hard light.
Not saying you somehow know the inner workings of my companies power system, but stop being psychic. ._. That's basically what we use.

Ah, So your world runs on reverse engineered forerunner tech?

Technically this is a life support system, But whatever.

If that is the case, Then why do your buildings look so primitive and not more like this?

Because then it would be obvious. My enemies would begin to plot.

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2016, 04:57:53 PM »
You wouldn't want me on. I find it annoying and repetitive to build modern so I would end up building some floating death sphere with all sorts of weird futuristic bits and bobs supported by hard light.
Not saying you somehow know the inner workings of my companies power system, but stop being psychic. ._. That's basically what we use.

Ah, So your world runs on reverse engineered forerunner tech?

Technically this is a life support system, But whatever.

If that is the case, Then why do your buildings look so primitive and not more like this?

Because then it would be obvious. My enemies would begin to plot.

Who cares? You know what it took to kill off the forerunners? Themselves! Granted, They did it because of a parasite they were at war with for 300 years.

You have the technology to literally vaporize them.

Creator of the term "Deathmine ©"
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2016, 06:20:21 PM »
Who cares? You know what it took to kill off the forerunners? Themselves! Granted, They did it because of a parasite they were at war with for 300 years.

You have the technology to literally vaporize them.
I like to let them think they have a chance. Just as my good friend Trub does. >:D

But in all seriousness, I'd like to really create a unique power source/source of super-weapon in the Oasis region. And it would connect with the "Factory" on the surface.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:22:52 PM by Jack Of Shades »

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2016, 06:31:53 PM »
super-weapon
Hello, I represent PWRLTD, a subsidiary of Trubstep Industries. My specialty is world-quivering technology. You may be familiar with my PWRLTD World Compressorô. The great city of Grubby was squashed 100 metres into the ground so the city architect may avoid the world lim-... err... low atmospheric pressure. If ever you need my services, here is my card. Fax me.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2016, 06:35:37 PM »
super-weapon
Hello, I represent PWRLTD, a subsidiary of Trubstep Industries. My specialty is world-quivering technology. You may be familiar with my PWRLTD World Compressorô. The great city of Grubby was squashed 100 metres into the ground so the city architect may avoid the world lim-... err... low atmospheric pressure. If ever you need my services, here is my card. Fax me.

I don't see a card.

Creator of the term "Deathmine ©"
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2016, 06:50:21 PM »
Expect a company vehicle with my Mercen...associates, to come pick you up. The blueprints will remain a mystery to all but the people who need to know. Grubby may be desolate these days, but the business partner of Trubstep Industries will not let this go unpunished. We'll annihilate any rival companies. Pleasure working with you. 8) Excellent.

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2016, 12:17:12 AM »
PWRLTD is no longer affiliated with me. Shame he had to go and fax you. Broken contacts, tsk tsk.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2016, 01:25:16 AM »
PWRLTD is no longer affiliated with me. Shame he had to go and fax you. Broken contacts, tsk tsk.
But...but...you left me too. :( Your factory is now under my control and I have to build on the ghost of Trubstep Industries. ;-;

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2016, 01:43:36 AM »
But...but...you left me too.  Your factory is now under my control and I have to build on the ghost of Trubstep Industries. ;-;

You see, that is how the factory is meant to be. New concepts. /ninja

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2016, 02:15:15 AM »
But...but...you left me too.  Your factory is now under my control and I have to build on the ghost of Trubstep Industries. ;-;

You see, that is how the factory is meant to be. New concepts. /ninja

Still hurt my feelings. :,(