Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Suicide  (Read 214 times)

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
Re: Suicide
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2015, 03:52:18 AM »
I don't know if I'm allowed to do this or whatever but i'm going to anyway. Saturday night, my friend Grant killed himself. He was the funniest, happiest person I knew. He OD'ed off medication and I couldn't believe it. The reason I am making this post is because a lot of times it can be hard to talk about your struggle and problems to people. I don't care what you're going through, there is always somewhere to turn. Just please don't kill yourself, no matter what. I don't have the link but an article I read said that every single person who jumped off the Brent Spence Bridge (the local bridge near where I live)and survived immediately realized all of their problems could be fixed and regretted the decision. So please, it can always be fixed...
Is it good or bad if I like this topic?

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2015, 04:02:48 AM »
Suicide is running through my head and I am thinking about considering it. But why dont I do It? Its because Im scared of death. Im scared of not existing. Im scared that Ill be blowing off a good life. I want to be the best at something. Being Yri has really lowered my self esteme. and getting banned twice here almost did it. So I asked for one last shot. Things are better now but not good enough. When I see "Yri" I grow sad. Some people still tease me about it. Question is, would anyone on the forums care?

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2015, 06:25:12 AM »
and getting banned twice here almost did it.
On the surface this appears to be either a troll or a seek for attention. My advice to you is to get off this forum and any other electronic forums that make you feel this way, permanently, and deal with your life using the correct means, family, real life friends and professional help where appropriate.