Author Topic:  Dig Deep Blueprint Issue  (Read 243 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Dig Deep Blueprint Issue
« on: January 29, 2015, 08:24:41 PM »
Hello TMF members, I appear to have an issue with my Blueprints on my Dig Deep map. I managed to find most of them (or find the block/item from drops or in the world). But it appears I am missing some blueprints. The arrow guides me down to the 900 depth, and I go searching to find the rest. However, the first stop usually brings me to a blank area with nothing in it. The arrow spins quite fast as if a blueprint actually exists in that empty space. And another blueprint I came across, was one I already possessed and did not need. Yet after I broke it, the arrow also points there on occasion, to the spot where it once stood. Now, is there a bug or glitch with this? And if so, how would one go about finding extra items added in more recent updates on a DD map? As I do not have Stone Brick, or the Binoculars discovered just yet. Thanks everyone!

-The Sage (Jack)