Author Topic:  ✡Deep Stone & Deep Stone 2 || RPG || Quests || Adventure || Custom Skill| Wikia✡  (Read 4534 times)

Zone

• Elite Member
  • Total Miner Youtuber
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: IGs x Zone

♣═══۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩═══♣═══۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩═══♣═══۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩═══♣═══۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩═══♣

Deep Stone is a place where you can have a Adventure & a long Journey. Here at Deep Stone you can do quest's to help you gain more items, Gold, Ranks, trust but there is a long Journey ahead of you when you leave Deep Stone to continue your adventure to save the kingdom of Deep Stone. This story start's off in the medieval times when folks where bad and hateful. We try our best to keep it as fun as possible & enjoyable to those that love a good challenge at RPG Maps but this doesn't mean we didn't think about the players that want it easy, We also made it easy for the new players in Deep Stone to help with understanding how RPG Maps work & for them to have a great time in Deep Stone. Deep Stone is not a small project by any means as we are going to have Season's. We plan to have around 40 Season's in Deep Stone to give the map a great adventure & a long journey ahead. When I started the map at first I was going to wait tell Season 20 before I made it Online but I had a few people asking me when it was going to be public so I made Season 1 & made it Public but again I made it Beta as there was a a lot of bugs to fix, So far the players love it & can't wait for more season's to come out. In the time being for the rating side we hit 200 Rates in 5 days with a 4.2 Rating. So far we have done more then we would ever imagine that we could do in the time being. So again I welcome you to Deep Stone & Hope you give it a try before hating  ^-^

Deep Stone Wikia
Why add a Wikia for a Total Miner map? Well I'm tired of getting asked the same thing, So I added a Wikia that will have everything about Deep Stone on it, I'll be updating the Wikia as much as I can when I have the free time. The wikia will list how to do stuff and all the Loot Tables/Rare Tables of the mobs and all the Clue Scrolls Hints. This should lower the spam rate of asking stuff.
Link to the Wikia:
http://deep-stone.wikia.com/wiki/Deep_Stone_Wikia

Why I haven't been hosting?

Updated October 02/2015: I haven't updated this topic in some time now, Reason why is I haven't been updating Deep Stone as I couldn't bear the lag on the map, Well I started to work on Deep Stone again as I been getting bored lately and with the 2.4 Update coming out I want to start working on Deep Stone again as I know I can do much more now with all the new Scripts from 2.3 and some of the new things from 2.4, As before I was getting Season 2 done and started to work on Season 3, So in other words I'm going for Season 5. If the map get's any more laggy'er when I get pass Season 3 I will put a stop to Deep Stone 1 and start working on Deep Stone 2, So this means Deep Stone 2 will be on Hold tell I'm done with Deep Stone 1. Now the other great news is that I have 2 new Admins helping with Deep Stone 1 and Laby Lobo is one of them. I plan to get as much done with Deep Stone 1 as I can. I'm going to start updating this topic more often with new Photos of progress of Season 3.

What does Deep Stone Offer in the Future?
Deep Stone is still in early beta to say what it offers in the Future but I can say, It will offer players a true RPG Map that is like no others on Total Miner, Think of a World that doesn't feel like your even on Total Miner but a game like Runescape or Skyrim. The Plans for Deep Stone is endless enjoyment for players. Think of a Map that offers 70-100 Quests and Tons of ways to make Cash and a Player Market system and a Fully Working Bank System that you can Store any Item you like not only that but let's not forget the Towns and Citys and Dungeons and Custom Skills. There is just so much planned for Deep Stone that it's hard to keep up with all the Ideas, When I say all the Ideas I'm talking about around 200 Ideas that are coming into Deep Stone slowly but surely. Think of a World that takes you on a adventure on Ground and Under Ground and on Water and through the Deadly Dungeons of the Land of Deep Stone. The Goal of Deep Stone is to make sure you have fun and can put a good week of game time into something but even then you would be putting more time into it to get your Skills maxed out  ???, Deep Stone in the Future will be the Greatest Adventure you will ever have on a RPG Map. Even when Deep Stone is still being made there is Deep Stone 2 being made beside it and who knows maybe even a Deep Stone 6  ???. The future to Deep Stone is endless.

Side Note for Deep Stone 1, You may lag out or the World may crash sometimes. You have been Warned!

World Info of Deep Stone
  • Mode: Creative
  • GameMode: RPG
  • Map Size: 15.0MB
  • Word Visitors: 2503
  • World Rating: 4.2
  • World Rates: 805
  • Most Players On: 15
  • Total Hours Played: 2.079.0
  • Hours Played: 700.1
  • Map was made in 1.9 or 2.0 I can't remember lol

World Info of Deep Stone 2 (Project on Hold)
  • Mode: Creative
  • GameMode: RPG
  • Map Size: 950KB
  • Word Visitors: 2
  • World Rating: 0
  • World Rates: 0
  • Most Players On: 2
  • Total Hours Played: Unknown
  • Hours Played: -
  • Map was made in 2.21

As you may or may not know, I have started working on Deep Stone 2. I haven't talked about making a 2th Deep Stone as I was starting to lose hope for Deep Stone, Yes I know that Deep Stone is a Great Map and stuff
but the problems within the map is endless, There has been so many problems with Updates/Lag/World Size/Landscape/Crashes/Etc that I just wanted to give up on the map but I came back and started going at it again. Now that I know what to do and I been planning this for some time now, I'm going to make Deep Stone 2. Deep Stone 2 will be starting off on Season 41, This is kinda like Fable where they made 1,2,3 Etc So they can start over and make the game better, Well I'm going to do the same. Deep Stone 2 is already Planned as I have the Story Line done for it. What about Deep Stone? Deep Stone will be hosted at times and so will
Deep Stone 2. I plan to try and find a way to host both so there's no holding back on one map but with Deep Stone updates may slow down due to the  lag and Teleport Problems but as always I'll try my best to get around these Problems. With Deep Stone 2 I have learn a lot of new building ways and better Landscape also learn how to lower the Lag problems, So Deep Stone 2 will be A lot better then Deep Stone it's self but again it's the starter so if people love Deep Stone that's great glad you enjoy the Map, I just hope you enjoy what's
coming. I have a lot of new plans for Deep Stone 2, More RPG/ADV and less of this running around like a headless chicken stuff, I'm going to try my best to make sure the players are on one path only then running around looking for random Quests to do (Yes there will still be Random Quests) Just not as many. My main goal right now for Deep Stone 2 is the Landscape, I want to make players go "WOW" when they see the landscape in Deep Stone 2 but This takes time to do, So I don't plan to be working on any Quests/Story Line any time soon. All of this stuff was planned about month ago and I didn't want to say anything as what happen with Deep Stone, Deep Stone it's self is still in Beta due to my friends asking me to put it online, So with Deep Stone 2 I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen and get it out there when it's ready. Pretty much watch out for Deep Stone 2! I'll try to upload some Photos of Deep Stone 2 when I can but for now it's just a Side project.

Starting off in Tutorial Village, This Village is your home Village you must look around for clues and do some quests to get pass Tutorial Village. Now Tutorial Village is mostly Cut Scenes and Story line and to help the players out I added some Way Points so you don't get lost. You can't leave the Village tell you have found the teleport but to do this you must get the quests within the village done first. Due to this place being added I had to do a reset for everyone as it was a lot to add and it would throw everyone off bal if I didn't. Also there has been a spawn added for new players when they join, I added this in due to the Respawn problem so this should fix that. I'll add some photos of what Tutorial Village/Spawn looks like.

(New Added 10/06/2015)
As I have said before I would add the Bank into Deep Stone but when the Bank was being added in the Starting of Season 1 I ran into some problems as the person that was helping me with the Bank Script, Well.. He stopped and left XBL so I waited it out for sometime to learn more about Historys and other Scripts that can help me. Now that I know a lot about the Scripts and how they work I started to work on the Bank Script but at the time I was working on the Hero Dungeon then my friend told me your going to need the Bank System if your adding that in so I started working on it, The Bank System in Deep Stone is not a simple Script as what you see in most maps by this I mean just being able to Bank Gold. With Deep Stone Banking I'm making it where players can bank all there Items and bank all items at once and being able to set a Bank Pin and adding in the GE Box. The GE box won't be used tell Season 3 as it wouldn't do anything at the time also forgot that the Bank will have it's own NPC Dialogue Setup so there will be Options to like "Would you like to open your bank?" or "Hello would you like to understand how the bank works" or "Would you like to bank all your items?" so on, As of right now the bank only offers you to bank all the Block Shop Items in the game, This taken around 8-11hours to Script but I plan to get the Item Shop items done by the 15th and then I'll be going back to making the Hero Dungeon. There is a Voting Poll to weather not that the Bank should be in all Seasons, so far 30% Don't agree and 70% Agree, This Vote will end on the 12th of June 2015. The Bank system will allow you to Take out 1, 32, 64 of the Item and well allow you to Bank 1, 32, 64 of the item. Most of my friends and others have told me why make a Bank Script that allows you to do all this? I simple say, It's a MMORPG it wouldn't be right to have it only bank Gold, So with this said I hope you enjoy that you can bank all your items and make tons of Cash this way. I'll have a List here that will keep Track of when the Bank is done, Green: Done, Yellow: WIP, Red: Not started. NOTE: You can use the Bank in Season 2 right now.
  • Banking Items
  • UnBanking Items
  • Banking Block Items
  • Bank Pin
  • NPC Dialogue
  • Banking Shop Items

(New Added 06/06/2015)
What is the Hero Dungeon? The Hero Dungeon is a place where the Hero's came to Train and find Loot but this place can be the death of you as there is High level mobs and Lots of traps and small Puzzles to complete. There is 20 Floors to the Hero Dungeon, Each floor has higher mobs everytime and harder puzzles and traps. Some of these Puzzles need items to be complete to pass but are not found in the Dungeon, This would mean you would have to use your own items within the Dungeon. Did I forget to say there is Random Chests in the Dungeon? I'm sure I did but yes, You can find loot by killing mobs, Bosses and Chests within the Dungeon, The harder the floor the better the Loot. Oh one last thing about this dungeon if you die within the dungeon you lose all your items and they can't be pick up by this I mean there gone forever, In order to enter Dungeon 15-20 you will need the Hero Rank. Here's a List of the Dungeons Names and Combat Level Recommended,

• Floor 0: The Chill: Lv Req - 18
  • Floor 1: The Cursed Eyes: Lv Req - 22
  • Floor 2: Chamber of the Savage: Lv Req - 28
  • Floor 3: Chamber of the Forgiveness: Lv Req - 35
  • Floor 4: The Unforgiveness Chill: Lv Req - 42
  • Floor 5: The Lost Souls: Lv Req - 48
  • Floor 6: The Dying Point: Lv Req - 55
  • Floor 7: The Sound of Hope: Lv Req - 62
  • Floor 8: Forsaken Darkness: Lv Req - 70
  • Floor 9: The Bone Chamber: Lv Req - 78
  • Floor 10: Hopeless Chamber: Lv Req - 85 - PVP Able

I'll List the others when I get to that point. To even enter the dungeon you most Complete the Quest in Season 2 but you can see walk on the path to the dungeon. The dungeon is a symbol of the Gods that have taken there Life to safe others and to keep the Evil within the Walls of the forgotten, The chances of dying in this Dungeon can be very High if you don't gear up right so by this I mean don't go in there like a Headless Chicken, Also there is PVP on some Floors so you better watch yourself down there, Last thing you can't Teleport out of this Dungeon, You will have to make your way back up. All I can say is Good Luck as even myself I wouldn't go down there with all the Chances of dying. Here's some Photos of the Hero Dungeon,

Ever wonder how deep stone was made in the first place or the goals? Well sit back and let me tell you a story, Deep Stone was never started just by thinking of it. Deep Stone was started out with a few of my friends just having fun with some of the buildings we would make but few days later we started to talk about making a RPG Map and not just a normal one no we wanted something bigger and far more better so we begin to plan what to do and see what we could add but problem was our ideas scare some of us off as most of the team that made deep stone were pretty lazy  ??? So I ended up taking the project and working on it. As some of you may have seen my videos well if you seen my castle well that's where that came from and still haven't got it done  ::) The goals for Deep Stone well there is none, To this day I never had a goal, I just wanted to make a Fun and enjoyable RPG Map as I got tired of the Rpg maps out there that mostly get you to do one thing... Can you Guess? No? Well it's mostly Auto Mines or Auto Farming Etc, This got boring very fast so I try my best to avoid this and have it like back then when you had a rpg map all you had was talking npcs and shops ??? But again I changed it up abit  ;) So yea, That's how Deep Stone was made the end... or is it  ::) No really it is.

(Updated 12/05/2015)

There was a time where Knights and Kings rule the land but those without the Kings power did not
agree with the Kings way of power. We start off in a town called Deep Stone where the folks where
nice and happy drinkers. You started off in a small village outside Deep Stone with your Mother and
Brother, You had a fun childhood but as everyone knew about the ruler of evil would come to
end that fun childhood for everyone. Your mother fears that the ruler of evil may come and take you
someday due to your father's blood line with the Knights that killed the ruler of evil before. The
people of this small village don't believe that a kid like you could kill the Rule of evil again. When
you were playing outside with your brother, You notice sometime odd happening around you like
there was darkness coming after you, You notice that you couldn't see very well and fell to the ground.
You woken up after hearing your mothers voice but found yourself in bed. Your mother told you who
you really were and what you have to do someday and you asked your mother way she kept this
from him, She told you that she wanted to make sure you were safe and didn't have to worry about it.
Your mother leaves the room and you go to sleep but this sleep was about to be your last. You
started to dream of the Rulers Lair and heard a voice, "Come to me child" You started to walk
up to the odd looking room but found yourself fighting the Ruler of Evil, When you were dreaming
you heard screams from your mother and brother and the village folks. The ruler of evil said "I have
Killed them all" when you just stand there sad you didn't know what to do as you started to feel
useless you heard a new voice from some else "Come to the light" "Let me guide you" "Come now"
you went for the light and the Ruler of Evil didn't want to let you go, The ruler of evil try to kill you
by throwing you into his lava pit but the Voice ended up saving you before you could fall in. The
Voice was a sage from Deep Stone but not any Sage a high ranking Sage, The sage asks you to
go talk with the King of Deep Stone. The rest of Season 1 is up to you to find out...
(Rewrote this on 12/05/2015, Should be better now and cleaner)

(Updated 12/05/2015)

As you got the trusted by the king and the folks of Deep Stone, The king let you go onto your Adventure
to Water Waves. When you were on your way to Water Waves you meet a guy that needed some help
with his cart. You offer to help with the cart in return to travel around with him. After you fix his cart
you started to head for Water Waves but you had to fight your way to Water Waves as you kept running
into High level Monsters. When you arrived to Water Waves you seen a village that wasn't that much
bigger then your home village. You started talking to some of the folks but seems that they were not
so friendly as the folks around Deep Stone. You started to hear rumours about the Ruler of Evil and
the new town up on the hills from Water Waves. The Commander of Water Waves wanted to talk with
you about a Quest he had for you to gain trust from the folks in Water Waves.
The rest of Season 2 is up to you to find out...
(Rewrote this on 12/05/2015, Should be better now and cleaner)

(NEW)
You started to hear rumours about a old Village outside of Water Waves, You started to ask around about the old village and no one wanted to say what happen, You had to find out why. You met a guy that knew some stuff about the village and you were told that the Evil one has taken over the Village and killed everyone within the village. The person told you not to go into that village but the rumour that made you want to check the village was about the blood line of the Knights that live there. You asked the King about this village and he told you that it was where you were born, The Sage said to you that the Knights that have watch over that village are still there but in a grave below the village. The king of Deep Stone ask you not to go there due to the Evil one that still watches over that village to kill those that enter but due to the blood line you couldn't say no. You try to make your way into the village but there is a problem the Water Waves People wont allow people to enter the village so you must find a way in but your in luck as there is a person in Water Waves that can get you in. The rest is up to you to find out.

(NEW! 29/05/2015)
I have started to work on Custom skills due to Season 3 coming soon, I have some Skills being made atm and some that are done. I will try my best to how there done and how to train them. So far there is around 50 Skills planned to be in Deep Stone. Why add custom Skills? Well with Custom Skills I can add a lot more with Quests and make more Reqs for going into Dungeons and new places. Here is the list that is being worked on so far.

List of Custom Skills:

Skills Done:
Repair: - Repair is a skill kinda like building but with this your not building your repair in old broken stuff around
Deep Stone. It's pretty simply to level up this skill, Atm the skill only goes to level 20 but trust me you won't make it to that level in a day as you need to find things to repair around the map and yes there Random spawns, by this I mean they will randomly spawn in places so there is not a 100% always there. How it works is
you most talk with Repair Jack to learn the skill then you most find the object to repair. After you find the Object you will have to push the button now there is a chance that you may fail to repair the object but the higher your level the less chance of failing. The levels so far are 1, 10, 20, 30, 50. To repair these objects you need some Items and tools but with that failing chance in the way you could be putting a lot of cash into this skill as if you fail there is a 20% chance of you losing some of the items that is needed to repair the object.
Ea 100 XP you will Gain 1 Level up. That's about it for this skill as that's all I have done so far for it.

Slayer:
Slayer was most likely the hardest skill to add into Deep Stone as I went all out on it, Slayer offers 50 Levels and tons of Tasks and Clue Scrolls. When your doing Slayer you can gain Slayer Points to trade it for XP/Gold/Slayer XP. I also taken the time to add the Slayer zone. I went over the Slayer Script a few times to make sure everything works. I also added it where you can reset your Tasks and check your Slayer Points and your XP, This custom Skill is near done but what is slayer? Slayer is a skill where the Slayer master will give you a Task to kill X number of mobs then you can gain Loot and XP and Slayer Points.

Skills not done:
Fishing:
Mob Killing:
Dungeon Runner
Dungeoneering:
Hero:
-
Well there is more skills planned but that will come in time.

(Updated 10/05/2015)
Making Cash:
I'm happy that it's hard (I redid the prices around Deep Stone) to make cash in Deep Stone as most server's it's not by this I mean it's hard to even make 5,000 Coins. There is many ways to make cash in deep stone but does req you to do some work, The best way to make cash is mining. Mining can get you all these ores but don't think it's just a push and done, You most pay to refill the mine and walk down the mine to gain better ore but with this the mine can be deadly with players or Mobs or Traps. Farming is a peaceful way of making cash but very slow at first, Farming may seem small cash at first but when you start gaining more and more farming items you see that it's not so slow anymore but with jack in the way you seem to lose more cash then you make, There is a way around this you could buy the True farmer rank then jack will let you in his farm for free or Use Jack's twin Farm. Battling it out in Dungeons is the best way to make cash but again is the deadest way as there is high level mobs but the higher level they are the better the loot, Loot can be sold around Deep Stone and Water Waves or trading players. Lumber Yard is a great way for making cash for starters, You can make some fast cash but not a lot like as you would think. The lumber yard is just a way you get you on your feet again. Slayer Dungeons is pretty much the same as dungeons but you gain loot faster but be warned you can die faster as you need to watch for pvp & high level mobs. Events can be a good way also but again pretty hard with everyone there, You have a chance of 20% to get something there as there is more players doing the event also. Hero Dungeons is the best of the best to gain cash but you can only enter the hero dungeon every few hours, I did this so not everyone is making big cash but again you need the rank hero to enter the dungeon and most be on Season 2. Selling items to players can be a great way of making cash as players need these items to start there adventure in other words so they can get a head start. There is many ways to make cash you just need to find them.

Price System: (Updated 10/05/2015)
Here is all the prices for items in Deep Stone. I'll try my best to keep this updated.
(Season 1) (Prices Updated here as of 10/05/2015)
Trading Post:
Prices done here are by the Players or our system, You can read more about it on the Trading post Above.

Trading Shop:
Sell 1 Coal for 7 Coins
Sell 1 Iron Ingot for 50 Coins
Sell 30 Coal for 210 Coins

Blacksmith Shop:
Buy 1 Iron Ingot for 70 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy 1 Coal for 30 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)

Spears Shop:
Buy Wood Spear for 80 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Iron Spear for 100 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)

Ranks Shop:
Buy Rank Sir for 8,000 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Rank Miner for 5,000 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Rank Slayer for 20,000 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Rank True Farmer for 2,000 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Rank Miss for 8,000 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Rank Hero for 100,000 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Rank Chief for 5,000 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Rank Entrepreneur for 5,000 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)

Food Shop:
Buy Cooked Beef for 6 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)

Quest Shop:
Use 6 Quest Points for Shop Dealer this allows 5% off on all Shops (Only Buying)

Ranger Shop:
Buy 30 Iron Arrows for 1,250 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Golden bow for 2,500 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy 30 Flint Arrows for 550 coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)

Armour Shop:
Buy Full Iron Set for 1200 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)

Tools Shop:
Buy Wood Pickaxe for 10 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Iron pickaxe for 120 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Iron tool set for 650 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)

Travel:
Pay 300 Coins to travel to Water Waves

Keyel Food Shop: (Need Quest to use this shop)
Buy Raw Duck Meat for 250 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Bottled Water 60 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy tomato's 60 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Bread 150 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)

Bens Shop:
Buy Bottled Water for 50 Coins (Need Quest to use this) (Rank Dealer 5% Off)

Jacks Farm:
Buy Farm pass for 70 Coins
Sell Tomato for 3 Coins
Sell Wheat Seed for 2 Coins

Lumber Yard: (Quest Needed)
Sell 1 Wood for 4 Coins
Sell 30 Wood for 120 Coins
Buy 1 Torch for 5 Coins

Trade Market:
Sell 1 Egg for 5 Coins
Sell 1 Iron Sword for 70 coins
Sell 1 Troll Hide for 3,500 Coins

Lumber Yard Refill: (Quest Needed)
Refill for 170 Coins

Racks Mine Refill: (Quest Needed)
Refill for 250 Coins (Rank Miner 2% Off)

Jacks Farm Refill: (Most pay to use) (Rank True Farmer No need to pay)
Refill for 200 Coins

Town Mine Refill:
Refill Coal for 350 Coins (Rank Miner 2% Off)
Refill Sand for 80 Coins (Rank Miner 2% Off)
Refill Flint & Iron for 750 Coins (Rank Miner 2% Off)

(Season 2) (Not Updated Prices Yet)

Alia Hotel:
Buy Room for 5,000 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Bank Account for (Unknown) (Rank Dealer 5% Off)

Milk Shop:
Sell Bottled Milk for 2 Coins

Trade Shop:
Sell 1 Flint Flakes for 1 Coins
Sell 1 Feather for 5 Coins
Sell 1 Leather for 7 Coins
Sell 1 Cow Hide 15 Coins
Sell 1 Wool for 8 Coins
Sell 1 Bed for 30 Coins

Fisher Man Shop:
Buy Raw Fish for 30 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)

Travel:
Travel to Deep Stone for 300 Coins

Deans Blacksmith:
Buy Steel bar for 800 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Sell 1 Carbon for 90 Coins
Buy Steel Katana for 2,600 Coins (Quest Needed) (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Steel Hatchet for 1,800 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Steel Pickaxe for 2,100 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Buy Full Steel Set for 20,000 Coins (Rank Dealer 5% Off)
Smither, Smith unwanted items for random items

Trade Market:
Sell Golden bow for 190 Coins
Sell 40 Steel Arrows for 40 Coins
Sell Gold Ring for 40 Coins
Sell 5 Bone for 60 Coins
Sell 1 Cake for 200 Coins

Jacks Twin Refill:
Refill Farm for 150 Coins

Water Waves Mine Refill:
Refill Mine for 1,680 Coins (Rank Miner 2% Off)

These Prices do Change due to the Script for the Eco System. Lets say if Player 1 buys 2,000 of a item then the Price will go Down or Up.

The Trading Post:
The trading post is a one of a kind, We wanted to add this for some time now but we knew it wasn't ready so we waited tell Season 2. We are pretty happy about this as we have never seen this done on any maps what so ever only reason we haven't seen this would be due to the lack of Rare items in servers but with the Trading post it's mostly the same as 07 Scape Trading post is where players can put items on the Trading post for sale for others to see the items on sale & they can buy them from the other players. This helps Deep Stone without the need of sending someone a msg like " Hey I'm selling this item wanna buy it?" and the other person mostly like...  ???  so this helps a lot, We mostly hold Credits to this as I said it's one of a kind. I am going to say this, Don't ask me for the Script we had a agreement that we wouldn't say due to people that love to copy stuff  :o How this works is pretty simple, Player 1 puts a item on sale, Player 2 reads the book for items that are on sale then see's what item player 2 want's then opens the chest to get the item then Player 1 gains the cash for selling that item. Now the other problems we had was.. We couldn't say who was selling the item or have it where players can pick there price so it's set how we have it but again we some what found a way around the "Who's selling this item" We have it where if the player leaves the trading post the item will be return to the player and will be taken off the trading post list. We tested this about 40 times to make sure of no bugs as we don't want our players coming back to us and saying this happen or my item didn't return. With this system we are 1 step closer to a Full GE with Season 3.

The Eco System:
Getting a hold of items is not so easy with how we set it all up, There is many ways to get rare items & some tools needed to earn cash & continue your journey. We didn't want to use Block shops as we would have players talking about lag problems and it would be much harder to use script with it so we went with using script shops, With this we can have the quest shop do something as you can get % off on items you buy. There is many ways to earn cash in Deep Stone & Rare loot or Items but to do so you need to trade with other players to get rare items or good tools and stuff. We did this as we wanted the players on the server to talk with each other then having everyone solo everything as what's the fun in that? So yes at first it will be pretty hard to get good items and cash but don't worry as long as you play you will be fine.

In deep stone we have some ideas & plans to make the server 10x more better and more of a adventure to it.
Here is some of the plans we may add in the future.

- Longer Quests
- Boss fights
- GE / Trading post  (Trading Post Added) ( GE Still being talked about)
- 50 Custon Skills
- Season 40
- Events (We have these just not a lot)
- Being able to hold 24 players
- Owning house's

There is lot's of mines and farms to gain items to make some cash. There is also some place's for slayer and dungeons. Here is some of the places you can start with,

Season 1:
- Racks Mine
- Deep Stone Mine
- Lumber Yard
- Jack's Farm
- Slayer Dungeon
- Deep Stone Dungeon (50) floors (PVP) from Floor 40/50

Season 2:
- Water Waves Mine
- Jack's brother Farm
- Hero Dungeon (20) Floors

In these places you can gain more loot and more cash, Some of these places req you to have Ranks and cash or quests done to enter them.

(Updated 10/05/2015)
Shops:

Season 1 Shops:
- Jack Farms
- Water mill
- Trading Shop
- black smith
- Trading market
- Oric the Rare trades man
- Lumber yard
- Rank Shop
- Quest Shop
- Food Shop
- Keyel Cook Shop
- Armour Shop
- Tool Shop
- Range Shop
- Spear Shop

Season 2 Shops:
- Deans Blacksmith
- Trade market
- Fish Shop
- Bank / Hotel
- Water Mill
- Trader Shop

Quests:
There is a lot of quests to do in Deep Stone to help you gain more items & more quests in Season 2. For Season 1 we have around 15 Quests being Added but right now you have the option to do the quests that are already done. Quests can help you with getting Ranks or getting into places or Unlocking shops or cash but be warned there not all that easy to do as there is a lot of running around to do & Killing / Items needed.

Quests Done:

- Clock Turn
- True Cook
- The hunt
- Lumber Yard
- Learning to chop
- Deep Stone Dungeon
- Water light
- Travel Time
- Leaving Deep Stone
- Nightmare of Jenny

Season 2 Quests Done:
- The Rare Item

Other Quest Systems: (Updated 10/05/2015)
- Daily Quests
- B Rank Quests
- A Rank Quests
- S Rank Quests
- SSS Rank Quests

We plan to have around 400 Quests in Season 1/40 we may add more but not sure yet, Some of these quests can be bugged at times, We are trying our best to fix most of the bugs left in Season 1.

(Updated 01/06/2015)
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
10/1/2015:
Cook Quest Added:
Cook Quest Guide book Added:
Quest Log Added:
Rank Shops Added:
Season 2 Buildings & Landscape Done:
3 New Shops added:
Picking a Class Added:
Few Guide books added:
Waypoints Added:
Dungeon floor 1/2/3 Added:
30/50 Scripts Redone:
Some Bug Fixes

11/1/2015:
Clock Turn Quest Script Redone:
Few Fixes done:
Leaving Deep Stone Quest Added:
Travel Time Quest Added:
Day/Night Turn off Due to spiders:
Quest Log Fixed:
Fixed a way out of the map:

12/1/2015:
A lot of Typos Fixed:
Dungeon Gates added:
More bug fixes with Scripts:
Travel Npc added:
Nightmare Quest Added:
News about Custom Skills coming:

13/1/2015
Shops were repriced:
Cave in's added:
Starter book added:
Credits added:

14/1/2015:
Nothing was done.

15/1/2015
Nothing was done.

16/1/2015
Nothing was done.

17/1/2015
Season 1 Quests Redone:
Season 2 Quests being done:
Werewolfs added:
Werewolfs attack power lowered:
Drop Loot % Fixed:
Chickens drop feathers now:
refill loop script removed:
Refill prices added:
More ranks added:
Fixed a problem with buying Ranks:
Slayer Zone's added for Slay Skill:

18/1/2015
Shop added:
Few bug fixes:

19/1/2015
Way out of the map Fixed:
Oric Rare Shop added:
Quest Shop Added:
Shop Scripts redone:
Few bug fixes

20/1/2015
Quest Checker Fixed:
Quest Log Fixed:
Some info books updated:
Leaving Deep Stone Quest Fixed:

23/1/2015
Season 2 Open:
Quest Checker Updated:
13 New Shops:
Steel added into Deep Stone:
New Mine added:
New Farm added:
Season 2 Fixes:
Season Welcome msg added:
Season 2 Info Book Removed:

24/1/2015
Season 2 Mine now working:
Season 2 Farm now working:
Season 2 Smither Added:
Season 2 Trade market added:
Season 2 Wheat mill added:
Season 2 Prices done
Season 2 Bank Still WIP:
Season 2 Hotels done:
Season 2 Npcs half done:
Quest Point Checker added:
Deep Stone To do List added:
Leather Shop in S2 Removed due to a glitch:
Farm Fixed S1:
Pick a Class Updated:
Eran Quest Updated:
Fast Travel to Deep Stone Added (with Cutsence):
Rare Tool Quest WIP:

25/1/2015
- Trading Post Added
- Quest Log reset bug Fixed
- Miner Rank Added
- Prices Redone
- Quest log improved
- Zone's around the map Fixed
- Trash Can added

10/05/2015
- Local Skills On
- Quests now give skill XP
- Prices Lowered (Due to Local Skills)
- Rank Prices Lowered
- Castle has been build and is done ( New floors and Quests here)
- New Shops added
- Day/Night On
- Menu added for info
- Quests Fixed
- Daily Quests Wip
- Info books updated
- Pick a class gives Starter Levels (Mostly to help out the new players)

19/05/2015
- Tutorial Village added
- New Spawn added
- Player Reset
- Around 70 Scripts redone
- All Quests Redone
- Clock Tower Quest Looked at and Redone (Should work 100% now)
- Furnace Shop added
- Way points added for Quests
- Tons of Way points removed from map
- Tutorial Village Story line added / Done
- Respawn Problem fixed
- Shops redone
- New Buildings added to Season 1
- Season 2.5 Landscape/Village done
- Season 2.5 Grave Done
- Few new adds to the map
- Clock Tower Bell not working / Fixed
- Some Cut scenes fixed/New Adds
- More Quests give Skill XP now
- Season 2 Black smelter Fixed
- Npcs now have more Random chats
- Shop added to Farm due to a bug with 2.2
- Fishing added
- Some Zones removed / Clean up
- Season 3 New buildings added
- Random Loot around the map added
- Problem with The Hunt Quest Fixed
- Auto Save now Changed to 30 mins due to some bad lag
- Fixed most Death Teleport bugs
 The List gone's on.. 

30/05/2015
- Some new Houses added to deep Stone
- The Hero Grave hall Done
- Lots of Spell errors fixed
- Slayer added
- Slayer Shop Added
- Slayer Points added
- Slayer Tasks added
- Clue Scrolls added
- Clock Turn Quests Fixed for good
- Some issues with Tutorial Island fixed
- Auto Chopping for trees added
- Repair skill fixed
- Mobs Stats Lowered
- SideQuests being added
- Some new Item Shops added
- Updated Info in books done
- Slayer Zone fixed up
- Dungeoneering Skill being added
- GE for Season 3 is 40% done
- Random Cave ins added
- Random Events added back
- Town mine now has abit more down for Copper/Tin
- Some Zones fixed
- Some broken Teleports fixed
- Pick your class removed for now
- Guide book Fixed
- Jacks Farm issue fixed
Some other stuff too but can't remember everything, Haven't updated the log in sometime.

01/06/2015
- Quest Shop Building Redone
- Clock Quest Fixed again....
- New Mine added for Copper/Tin
- New Shop added for Bronze
- Some more Houses done for Season 3
- Some Zones fixed for the New Mine
- Fixed a few Problems with the Tutorial Island
- Some Landscape done for Season 3
- Slayer Trade for XP Lowered, Used to be 500 XP Random now is 150 XP as players were Leveling too fast.
- Clue Scroll now has Random Loot as it use to be 5k and 5 Slayer points.

06/06/2015
- Too much to List (That and I can't even Remember)

(Updated 18/05/2015)
Classes:
We didn't want to go with all these odd classes you see other maps as this is more on being human so we did normal classes. Each Class will have there own Quests and Skills and Weapons. This will
make it that there is a reason to picking a Class then just getting a class with a few weapons. This system should be added around 2.3 or 2.4 Season.
Note: The only classes that work atm is the Normal ones. Sub/Master don't yet.

Starter Classes:
✡ Warrior ✡
✡ Ranger ✡
✡ Spear Fighter ✡

Sub Classes:
✡ True Knight ✡
✡ Sharp Shooter ✡
✡ Priest of Knowledge ✡

Master Classes:
✡ Deep Stone Knight ✡
✡ Deep Stone Ranger ✡
✡ Deep Stone Priest ✡

We may add more in the future but for now that's what we have.

Skills:
Local skills are on now with this we can make Quests give XP & Have mini quests now. Players will be able to level up there skills to go to better places around Deep Stone and some quests will req the player to have a Skill level to do them. (More Info on this when I get to that point)

Info for getting Staff:
We pick our staff with trust and what they can do for the map, We don't pick our staff if your just good at "Watching people" come on who wants that lol, So getting staff in our map is pretty hard. We do look for Scripters & builders.

Hosting times:
The map is normally up 17-21hrs a day so everyone has a chance to play & try to get into the story line. If the map is not being hosted, Could be of these Reasons:
Being Lazy
Playing a game
Sleeping
No internet
No Xbox Live
Letting my Xbox cool off
Taking a break from hosting
And so on.

(Updated 10/05/2015)
Credits:
Okay without these guys/girls I wouldn't been able to get this far with the map. Credits to these guys/girls for helping me with Scripts & Ideas & Finding Bugs & Building.

Credits to me for making the map
- IGs x Zone

Credits to these guys/girls for building & helping with Scripts
- Gnarlistic
- KludgyTrain2348
- Magic6Fingers9
- Lysther
- BT Empire
- Lady Lobo
- xx shadow5225

Credits to those that help with Ideas and finding bugs
- SmileYourOnAim
- Fangz4ever
- KILLERXB82
- vCity Zyro

Credits for those that help me with some Script problems on the Forums
- Zoidberg

Game's that I used ideas from:
Here are some games that I use some ideas from to make the map kinda like them.

- RuneScape
- Skyrim
- Rush
- Defiance
- PSO2
- PSU
- Borderlands
- Diablo
- Ascend: Hand of Kul
- Two Worlds
- Fable 3
- DMMM: Elements

(Updated 06/06/2015)
Outdated Photos S1/S2: (Updated 06/06/2015)
( Old Photos )

( Updated Photos of 03/02/2015 )

( Updated Photos of 11/05/2015 )

( Updated Photos of 15/05/2015 )

Early Season 3 Photo

( Updated Photos of 18/05/2015 )

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:46:49 PM by Zone »
Your getting close
So close
Come on you can do it!
Can you feel the burn??
Your on fire!
Cold
Hot
HOT!!
Hi :D

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
Re: Deep Stone || RPG || Quests || Adventure || Much More
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 10:48:51 PM »
Good map.

Zone

• Elite Member
  • Total Miner Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 02:22:18 PM »
Topic updated, Also thanks Jeff  ^-^
Your getting close
So close
Come on you can do it!
Can you feel the burn??
Your on fire!
Cold
Hot
HOT!!

Rock

• Elite Member
  • rock
  • Awards 3 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: extremely thick
  • PSN: extremely moist
  • Steam: at your service
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 03:27:41 PM »
I really love this map! And I cannot wait until you add more! I hope you can get your map done, and I wish you a good luck.
hi

FunkyToast

• I send upon, an army of cats to do my bidding!
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: FunkyToast1
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 10:49:32 PM »
I must play this map! Your attention to detail is impeccable! I have a question though, what do you mean when you say "seasons?"
BioShock - Rapture Recreation (FunkyToast1's City of Rapture!)

Zone

• Elite Member
  • Total Miner Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 11:18:52 PM »
I must play this map! Your attention to detail is impeccable! I have a question though, what do you mean when you say "seasons?"

Season's are like when watch you show a Tv show and it will be like Season 1 then 2 then 3, It's a WIP in other words. Each Season will have more Quests & Shops & Being able to earn more Cash as we have it right now you need to be done with Season 1 to move onto Season 2, Its a way that we could make it so players can't hop into other seasons and make lots of cash & Gain quests. Right now we are on Season 2 out of Season 40.At Season 40 your journey will end & your free to do whatever from there, kinda like other games like Diablo 3 or PSU Etc. Hope this help.  :D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 11:38:34 PM by Zone »
Your getting close
So close
Come on you can do it!
Can you feel the burn??
Your on fire!
Cold
Hot
HOT!!

FunkyToast

• I send upon, an army of cats to do my bidding!
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: FunkyToast1
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 11:58:26 PM »
Ahh. Yes, I understand now. Thank you.
BioShock - Rapture Recreation (FunkyToast1's City of Rapture!)

LiKe95123

• To E or to H.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: LiKeAbOsS95432
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 07:52:16 AM »
I remember joining this map before. I haven't got far, but it was still a great map!
Keep up the good work Zone!
I play some game called Total Miner.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 09:59:40 AM »
I joined and even like it and left a 4 star rate my rate are hard to get now days and i recorded it it's up on youtube 2 times the 2nd time my friends were with and they don't know how scripts work now days haha

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Sexy Hippo

• Sexiest Hippo on the Forums!
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xLOLxTSNOOPS
  • Steam: xLOLxTSNOOPS
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 11:31:54 AM »
Looks great so far, more pictures would be nice though. I should also point out that there are a few grammatical mistakes in the OP. Other than that, great looking map judging by the screenshots, and a well done layout for the OP. Keep it up. :D
"To all who walk the dark path and to those who walk in the sunshine but hold out a hand in the darkness to travel beside us. Brighter days are coming."

Zone

• Elite Member
  • Total Miner Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 09:19:28 PM »
Thanks everyone  :D

Looks great so far, more pictures would be nice though. I should also point out that there are a few grammatical mistakes in the OP. Other than that, great looking map judging by the screenshots, and a well done layout for the OP. Keep it up. :D

I'll try to add more Photos soon.
Your getting close
So close
Come on you can do it!
Can you feel the burn??
Your on fire!
Cold
Hot
HOT!!

Zephyreas

• Elite Member
  • Chef Boi
  • Awards 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel!
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zephyreas
  • PSN: DeathCrawler47
  • Steam: ZEPh
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 10:08:29 PM »
Those pictures look sick...
Robotic Winner - 1/28/15

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 12:08:04 AM »
Great map so far in my opinion, and good thread to present it! I love the script-work that went into this, even if you are just there for five minutes, you will see the amazing script-work and design that was put into this! It is certainly a map that you all should see. (though i dislike that no fly zone ;))
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Zone

• Elite Member
  • Total Miner Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 05:02:30 AM »
Great map so far in my opinion, and good thread to present it! I love the script-work that went into this, even if you are just there for five minutes, you will see the amazing script-work and design that was put into this! It is certainly a map that you all should see. (though i dislike that no fly zone ;))

Right lol, I forgot that players can fly with robo  ::) or did I  ???

On topic) Thanks! I can't wait to start working on the map again been busy with stuff and Pso2  ^-^, I'll update the topic when I get stuff done here. more Photos and info  :D
Your getting close
So close
Come on you can do it!
Can you feel the burn??
Your on fire!
Cold
Hot
HOT!!

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 06:25:04 AM »
Best of luck on this map, seriously! Very well thought out, and written, description of your world in this Topic. Lovely photos of your work, very nicely crafted buildings and terrain. And it's about time we have a serious and wonderfully done RPG server. It seems we are lacking any these days. I sincerely hope you keep this up and finish it for players to use. I have yet to see a fully functioning (and still working) RPG map. Good luck my friend!
/sage