Author Topic:  (Chrontide RPG!)  (Read 1387 times)

RaPiDzZ123

• If it doesn't challange you, It doesn't change you
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zeus RaPiDzZ
(Chrontide RPG!)
« on: January 12, 2015, 01:05:33 PM »
:About Map:
This Map is a map in which you will have to explore work and achieve goals.. In order for you to be able to do this you will have to labour and slave at work, You may create your own job but you will have to pay the Map Owner in game cash in order to get your job started you can also pay the host to advertise your company globally. SHOPS: So this brings me to tell you how these shop will work, I will have a shop already in the area of which you will spawn. Players can also make shops but in order for you to sell/buy from them they will have to add their own resources!

:Staff:
In order to become a staff member you will have to meet the following requirements:
Trust Worthy!
Good Builder!
Can be nice to Guests on the server!

Soon Which Is to be added is Pictures, More text and anything that anyone suggests!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:16:53 PM by RaPiDzZ123 »
Green Cloud

Joel

• Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (Chrontide RPG!)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 02:51:39 PM »
is this medevil forgive my spelling.and when your hosting

RaPiDzZ123

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 08:53:32 AM »
Yes This is medieval and the map is still a W.I.P and may be up sometime next week..
Green Cloud

Gnarlistic

• Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Gnarlistic
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 06:16:03 PM »
When will pictures be uploaded? And if you have time, could I take a look?

Coming Soon

FaRe x SteW

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: FaRe x SteW
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 12:05:03 AM »
When will pictures be uploaded?
Yes should be nice if you can have some picture for us:)

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 01:28:35 AM »
I honestly hope this isn't one of these RPG's that the host pumps players up for weeks and when the map goes public it's a huge disappointment. The way your OP is stated it sounds like another RPG, but I won't jump t conclusions until I see the map for myself. Do you have any features in your map that isn't in other RPG maps? Does this map have skills activated? How long will you keep this world before eventually moving on/deleting it? 

RaPiDzZ123

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 07:10:24 AM »
1.Yes Gnarlistic you can take a look, The server is always open when im on building come take a look. But remember this map is still a W.I.P.
2.Yes I will be adding pictures but only in the near future I want to see the map grow a bit first :).
3.Jeff this may not win over everyone because people have different opinions on what maps they like and what they don't like, But I will try to please everyone. Also I dont check out much RPG maps so in that case I dont really know what the have in them, I'm just trying to make a map for the community to enjoy and relax in.
4.This world may or may not have skills depending on how to community will find the skills, But they will be activated at the release of the server just to see how people will find it.
5.I will try to keep this world going for as long as I can before deleting it, but honestly I dont really delete worlds.

Hope this answered any questions you guys had. Have anymore questions feel free to ask me below Thanks for you time peace <3.
Green Cloud

Muffin

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 10:04:34 AM »
1.Yes Gnarlistic you can take a look, The server is always open when im on building come take a look. But remember this map is still a W.I.P.
2.Yes I will be adding pictures but only in the near future I want to see the map grow a bit first :).
3.Jeff this may not win over everyone because people have different opinions on what maps they like and what they don't like, But I will try to please everyone. Also I dont check out much RPG maps so in that case I dont really know what the have in them, I'm just trying to make a map for the community to enjoy and relax in.
4.This world may or may not have skills depending on how to community will find the skills, But they will be activated at the release of the server just to see how people will find it.
5.I will try to keep this world going for as long as I can before deleting it, but honestly I dont really delete worlds.

Hope this answered any questions you guys had. Have anymore questions feel free to ask me below Thanks for you time peace <3.
For anyone who wants to be able to read this...
And the map sounds nice, can't wait to see some pictures. Also would you mind typing in a more readable color in the future? Dark purple and dark blue are pretty difficult to read...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 10:09:29 AM by RawrMeMuffinMan »

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.

RaPiDzZ123

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 07:56:51 PM »
Yes sorry for the colors/Colours will change them the next time thanks for feed back :)
Green Cloud

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 08:14:04 PM »
Best of luck on your map, Rapidz.
/sage

RaPiDzZ123

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 07:11:06 AM »
Thank you very much Jack!
I love looking at your maps now to see the progress that you have been making over the time that we used to build together :).
Green Cloud

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 07:21:11 AM »
Thank you very much Jack!
I love looking at your maps now to see the progress that you have been making over the time that we used to build together :).

Good times man, I still appreciate you helping me get started after being away for so long. A lot changed when I came back and you jumped on my Skill world. :D

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 09:32:44 AM »
Good times man, I still appreciate you helping me get started after being away for so long. A lot changed when I came back and you jumped on my Skill world. :D

RaPiDzZ123

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 07:36:28 AM »
Why are you confused? :)
Green Cloud