Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Saw this and wanted to share it 3.0  (Read 6782 times)

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheM00n
Re: Saw this and wanted to share it 3.0
« Reply #560 on: December 12, 2015, 10:05:06 PM »
The laws apply to everyone, no matter what they think. And no, not all criminals obtain guns legally. The last time I checked, the news was saying the last mass shooting guns were registered to someone. Which means they were legally purchased, and gun control could have stopped them from obtaining those weapons.

And i don't know how you don't understand. You claimed the rise in gun purchases were a strike against gun control.

Meaning even with the high control on guns in California, people are still purchasing them, and the rate of buying has increased.

Im confused do you mean not all criminals obtain guns illegaly? If so, yes, but most guns used in mass shootings that are registered belong to a law abiding citizen, and they were taken from them. Very few are done by people who owned the weapons.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #561 on: December 12, 2015, 11:28:52 PM »
Meaning even with the high control on guns in California, people are still purchasing them, and the rate of buying has increased.

Im confused do you mean not all criminals obtain guns illegaly? If so, yes, but most guns used in mass shootings that are registered belong to a law abiding citizen, and they were taken from them. Very few are done by people who owned the weapons.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015/12/12/alleged-gun-buyer-san-bernardino-rampage-goody-two-shoes/77199826/

The guy who bought the guns was planning a terrorist attack with the shooters in the San Bernardo shootings. And he was able to buy two assault weapons without any trouble. I don't think that guns should be removed. In fact, I think that they are the best security our country has, against both foreign and domestic threats. But we need to make sure that everyone that has a gun is A) emotionally healthy and B) trained to use them. Especially those with concealed carry permits.

Also, I see no reason why people can even buy assault weapons. Outside of a pistol or shotgun for house defense, or a rifle for hunting, why does someone need an assault rifle? Besides mass shootings at least...

Edit:
In the article they even talked about how the guy was "emotionally immature". And then go on to say “He would say stuff like, ‘There’s so much going on. There’s so many sleeper cells, people just waiting. When it happens, it’s going to be big – watch"

And he was allowed to buy two assault rifles.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 11:32:05 PM by Atlas Telamon »

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: December 13, 2015, 08:49:47 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015/12/12/alleged-gun-buyer-san-bernardino-rampage-goody-two-shoes/77199826/

The guy who bought the guns was planning a terrorist attack with the shooters in the San Bernardo shootings. And he was able to buy two assault weapons without any trouble. I don't think that guns should be removed. In fact, I think that they are the best security our country has, against both foreign and domestic threats. But we need to make sure that everyone that has a gun is A) emotionally healthy and B) trained to use them. Especially those with concealed carry permits.

Also, I see no reason why people can even buy assault weapons. Outside of a pistol or shotgun for house defense, or a rifle for hunting, why does someone need an assault rifle? Besides mass shootings at least...

Edit:
In the article they even talked about how the guy was "emotionally immature". And then go on to say “He would say stuff like, ‘There’s so much going on. There’s so many sleeper cells, people just waiting. When it happens, it’s going to be big – watch"

And he was allowed to buy two assault rifles.

Im not saying they shouldn't be background checked, and other systems should be implemented, but at what point does it stop? Because conservatives wont put them in place, and liberals will take them too far. For Instance:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/05/hillary-clinton-pushes-change-allowing-shooting-victims-sue-gun-makers-wake-oregon-attack/

This is unbelievable. This is what I worry will happen when things start to be implemented.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #563 on: December 13, 2015, 01:05:01 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Im not saying they shouldn't be background checked, and other systems should be implemented, but at what point does it stop? Because conservatives wont put them in place, and liberals will take them too far. For Instance:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/05/hillary-clinton-pushes-change-allowing-shooting-victims-sue-gun-makers-wake-oregon-attack/

This is unbelievable. This is what I worry will happen when things start to be implemented.
That is unbelievable.

But we need more restrictions in place. Too many people are dying because of this.

I know we have a concealed carry license, but maybe we should have a license to own a gun too. It doesn't have to be hard, just a background check, firearm proficiency test and psychological evaluation, and it would be no harder than getting your drivers license. It is better to have a system that does this then expecting each gun store to have to go through this protocol everytime they want to make a purchase.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 02:35:01 PM by Atlas Telamon »

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 15, 2015, 04:18:39 PM »
I know we have a concealed carry license, but maybe we should have a license to own a gun too. It doesn't have to be hard, just a background check, firearm proficiency test and psychological evaluation, and it would be no harder than getting your drivers license. It is better to have a system that does this then expecting each gun store to have to go through this protocol everytime they want to make a purchase.

I ran a stop sign and knocked over two cones on my drivers test. Barely passed with an 80%. Not saying that your idea for a system like a drivers license wont work, but look how many accidents happen with that system in place anyway. Doesn't seem to work too well.

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
« Reply #565 on: December 17, 2015, 01:22:23 AM »
It's like blaming the secretary of state for 9/11, pearl harbor

that is total BS

It was directly her job and responsibility, and she failed. then tried to cover up her failure. I invite you to watch the entire hearing, I watched a lot of it, That woman is so full of lies its cringe worthy. What pisses me off is she won't even take some damn responsibility when sh*t hits the fan, no integrity, she just wants to laugh and brush it off to the side like it was not a big deal, when it was a huge screw up, You just don't make those mistakes in a job of her level.... In the real corporate world we would have fired her so darn fast. Her whole "persona" is so fake, I hate listening to her.

I have nothing against a woman president.

But giving Hillary the "honor" of being the first woman president is unbecoming and frankly sickening. Some other woman deserves that honor down the road. There is no point in rushing that woman into office if she's not best for the job.

Now I don't like trump very much either.....

but He's defiantly not a racist, thats typical character assassination/slander. this world is way to "politically correct" Omg he mentioned building a wall to stop illegal Mexicans, I guess he's a racist....   not,

At this point we have crappy front runner candidates.
But i'd sooner elect a dog that does nothing, than let Hillary into office.

If she wins its because all the tumblr fools want a woman president and can't wait until we have a half decent woman candidate.

It boils down to as even though i may not like trumps personality much, that not really what its about.

I'd take a proven cooperate exc any day over a lying handout cheerleader.

She's going to get all the jobless welfare votes, thats for sure, Maybe she will give out free TV's along with the free obama cellphones. People are cheep and will vote for anyone who will give the free stuff, instead of improving the economy.

Trump obviously wants to brag about being the best jobs president ever, which is why I think he will actually semi achieve that, HE WANTS TO BRAG ABOUT BEING GOOD. so obviously he's going to try hard to succeed.

I can put up with a snob saying "see I told you so"

Hillary is just going to be unmotivated and sub par, and when office is over supporters will just say
"Well we are still fixing the problems caused by bush, but look at all the free TVs we got!"

I 100% believe the economy will be better if trump (as much as I dislike him) is elected over Hillary, Anyone who says otherwise is frankly a fool who has not researched anything.

Hillary will probably champion "pan-sexuals rights" or some other stupid sideshow bs. and be called a brave hero for it.....

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 01:54:32 AM by Steve »

Faint of Clubs

• View Profile
  • Xbox: Faintcub7332217
« Reply #566 on: December 18, 2015, 09:24:33 PM »
that is total BS

It was directly her job and responsibility, and she failed. then tried to cover up her failure. I invite you to watch the entire hearing, I watched a lot of it, That woman is so full of lies its cringe worthy. What pisses me off is she won't even take some damn responsibility when sh*t hits the fan, no integrity, she just wants to laugh and brush it off to the side like it was not a big deal, when it was a huge screw up, You just don't make those mistakes in a job of her level.... In the real corporate world we would have fired her so darn fast. Her whole "persona" is so fake, I hate listening to her.

I have nothing against a woman president.

But giving Hillary the "honor" of being the first woman president is unbecoming and frankly sickening. Some other woman deserves that honor down the road. There is no point in rushing that woman into office if she's not best for the job.

Now I don't like trump very much either.....

but He's defiantly not a racist, thats typical character assassination/slander. this world is way to "politically correct" Omg he mentioned building a wall to stop illegal Mexicans, I guess he's a racist....   not,

At this point we have crappy front runner candidates.
But i'd sooner elect a dog that does nothing, than let Hillary into office.

If she wins its because all the tumblr fools want a woman president and can't wait until we have a half decent woman candidate.

It boils down to as even though i may not like trumps personality much, that not really what its about.

I'd take a proven cooperate exc any day over a lying handout cheerleader.

She's going to get all the jobless welfare votes, thats for sure, Maybe she will give out free TV's along with the free obama cellphones. People are cheep and will vote for anyone who will give the free stuff, instead of improving the economy.

Trump obviously wants to brag about being the best jobs president ever, which is why I think he will actually semi achieve that, HE WANTS TO BRAG ABOUT BEING GOOD. so obviously he's going to try hard to succeed.

I can put up with a snob saying "see I told you so"

Hillary is just going to be unmotivated and sub par, and when office is over supporters will just say
"Well we are still fixing the problems caused by bush, but look at all the free TVs we got!"

I 100% believe the economy will be better if trump (as much as I dislike him) is elected over Hillary, Anyone who says otherwise is frankly a fool who has not researched anything.

Hillary will probably champion "pan-sexuals rights" or some other stupid sideshow bs. and be called a brave hero for it.....

Honestly, I'm 21 and I've never voted, but I think I will vote for trump simply becaus I very much agree. Hillary is a snake in sheep clothing (yes I know it should be wolf) , and she will shed her sheepskin after she's locked in.
That guy with dem scripts.

MrMarooca

• Modder
  • C# 4 lyfe
    • View Profile
    • YouTube - MrMarooca
  • Xbox: MrMarooca
  • Steam: TheWhitestBoyYouKnow
« Reply #567 on: December 20, 2015, 03:13:58 PM »

Honestly, I'm 21 and I've never voted, but I think I will vote for trump simply becaus I very much agree. Hillary is a snake in sheep clothing (yes I know it should be wolf) , and she will shed her sheepskin after she's locked in.

If you were considering voting for Hillary originally, why not just vote for Sanders? Seems like a much better option than someone who constantly spreads hate and lies.

Trump's policies and ideals are not far from Adolf Hitler's circa 1940.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:18:19 PM by MrMarooca »
You want me to give a timeframe? haha I'd have more luck predicting the end of the world.

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #568 on: December 20, 2015, 07:37:33 PM »
If you were considering voting for Hillary originally, why not just vote for Sanders? Seems like a much better option than someone who constantly spreads hate and lies.

bernie sanders is ridiculously stupid. He was tweeting about how he didn't like that no body at the gop debate was talking about social issues when the topic was literally military and foreign affairs. He is complete scum in my book. Paints himself as an outside when he's been in government for 30 years. He's has no clue about foreign policy. He just makes stuff up about "injustice" that doesn't exist or is isolated. He looks like he's about to die any second which as I recall was an issue with John McCain being old.

Anyone who says Donald trump is racist or does hate speech is just plain ignorant and can't provide any evidence to this so called "racism".
I'll admit I was a bit taken back by his comments on certain issues but after watching him speak I'm at peace with him potentially being the nominee.
https://m.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 20, 2015, 08:02:45 PM »

So you're saying trump wants to start the genocide of entire race? Wow the left sounds like a fun place for thinking.