Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Terraria  (Read 28995 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Terraria
« Reply #200 on: March 31, 2014, 10:12:38 PM »

I don't know where you heard that but lead works with iron skin. If you have the alts you can always make the default things except the boss items eg BoC and EoW other than those it's fine.

As for agys hatred for alt armour. Pre hardmode armour is no different other than vanity and during hardmode each armour is just as good and the set bonus for the new alts are even better e.g Orchilicum set grants magical leaves to attack which is a major improvement to the Mithril imo.I don't see whats so bad about them :P

basickly I am insane ^_^

speaking of me being insane, how does starting a new world work on the consule? like in the pc version I can keep my cahrictor and hoiem world, and go toanother world to find other alt ore. does that work in the consul version as well? ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Littleman9Mew2

• I AM MEWTWO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 31, 2014, 10:57:47 PM »
basickly I am insane ^_^

speaking of me being insane, how does starting a new world work on the console? like in the pc version I can keep my character and hoiem world, and go to another world to find other alt ore. does that work in the consul version as well? ^_^

Yes similar to pc
just not with plantera and all the wonderful things(not yet anyway ;))
Check out my Youtube channel!

P.S.
I'm baaack!

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #202 on: April 01, 2014, 06:07:06 AM »
Yep character data transfers across maps great for easily creating both hallow and corruption worlds if you wanted the cheevo :P and agy I don't even want to try to understand the insanity in your head xD

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 01, 2014, 12:07:28 PM »
i dont think hallow bars exist on console version

Gun:Zealous clockwork assault rifle

armor :mythril set

potions:bowl of soup, ironskin, swiftness, mana damage boost, and thorns potion

Gear:wings,thing to increase invincibilty, obsidian shield, speed/rocket boots, cload in a bottle

arena: I decide to use wall of flesh arena since IT gives me a better dodge chance than anything else.

Just did my research and goodness you are right there is no hallow bars so making the hallowed armour is going to be a pain for you :/

Anyway as far as weapons, armour and gear goes you seems pretty set and excluding the megashark the clockwork rifle should be okaii to fight with.

I think one issue I can see is the arena, if it is in hell both the destroyer and twins can just go through the blocks above and below and that can waste bullets and leave you vulnerable to attack. My suggestion is to make a sky bridge out of wood platforms, it may be a pain to make however it means that the twins cannot hide from you and the ability to fly up and down should give you an extra hand.

Mix all of the information given and you should have a decent attempt at killing the twins. If you still struggle I will see if there is any other methods to help you.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 01, 2014, 12:42:00 PM »
Yep character data transfers across maps great for easily creating both hallow and corruption worlds if you wanted the cheevo :P and agy I don't even want to try to understand the insanity in your head xD

te-he! ^_^

anywho I played some last night, I forgot how insanely weak we are starting off. aparitnly I am right next to some crimision too (got sunflowers between us). and built a tiny fort, I didn't realaize the crimsion face guys could open doors XD!!! and they take forever to kill with a wood sword.

ether way it was fun ^_^

also with that new pirate update coming out, am I gona need to restart a new world for it?

anywho

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 01, 2014, 01:01:53 PM »
te-he! ^_^

anywho I played some last night, I forgot how insanely weak we are starting off. aparitnly I am right next to some crimision too (got sunflowers between us). and built a tiny fort, I didn't realaize the crimsion face guys could open doors XD!!! and they take forever to kill with a wood sword.

ether way it was fun ^_^

also with that new pirate update coming out, am I gona need to restart a new world for it?

As far as I can see with the other updates you didn't need to start a new world only if they add a new ore or biome I guess you might need a new world to get them however, with no changelog I won't be able to really say  what is added in the newest updates for any platform :P hate how they are keeping it a secret xD

as for my adventure :3 I had been a lil naughty and changed my game to Halloween to get a few goodie bags however out of the 5 I only got one outfit which I am wearing xD as for my progress I have defeated the Golem now (super easy) and currently trying the events so I made an arena which works :D ready to fight it out with the pumpking :P

My lovely arena xD (there's lava under the image however I couldn't get it in the image ;-;

EDIT:
Here is the arena in action and boy it kills like no tomorrow xD
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 01:05:39 PM by The White Rabbit »

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 01, 2014, 01:06:54 PM »
that's silly rab ^_^

anywho

Littleman9Mew2

• I AM MEWTWO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 01, 2014, 08:57:19 PM »

I think one issue I can see is the arena, if it is in hell both the destroyer and twins can just go through the blocks above and below and that can waste bullets and leave you vulnerable to attack. My suggestion is to make a sky bridge out of wood platforms, it may be a pain to make however it means that the twins cannot hide from you and the ability to fly up and down should give you an extra hand.

Mix all of the information given and you should have a decent attempt at killing the twins. If you still struggle I will see if there is any other methods to help you.

Aye but theirs a problem with building a sky bridge! In the console version their is a arch wyvern that a lot tougher that the original and kills me quite quickly
Check out my Youtube channel!

P.S.
I'm baaack!

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 01, 2014, 09:09:35 PM »
played a little today, so besides crimsion being on my left, theres some not to far on my right too.

sadly theres almost no tin or iron. lest none that i can find, am gona have to world hop already becuse theres just no ore or any thing to deal with the dang cirsmion so early on :O!

anywho

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 02, 2014, 04:45:55 AM »
Aye but theirs a problem with building a sky bridge! In the console version their is a arch wyvern that a lot tougher that the original and kills me quite quickly

That's true however you do need to make the sky bridge pretty high for those to spawn so as long as your sky bridge isn't too high they shouldn't spawn.